Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Kaiba's Odyssey ❯ The trouble Begins.... ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kaiba's Odyssey

Disclaimer: I do not own Yugioh, but I wish that I did.

Flames: Shall be put into a jar to make poison, which with I shall poison the flamers with.

Chapter 1: The trouble begins

It had a picture of two people wrestling on it, but the words said "MONEY SPENDING CLUB: Ages 1-100". The ad had been plastered throughout the school ground, making sure that every single student at the high school had a chance to see it. One did not know where it came from, until they read it.

"We introduce people between the ages of 1 and100 that have some kind of money to the sport of money-spending. We prepare the athletes for a future in competitive money spending in their later days living. Head Coaches are KAIBA certified. Starts March 1st, and ends April 22nd. Practices will be held on Monday, Wednesday and Thursdays from 6:00-7:00 PM at Domino High school (in Domino town). After April 1st, practice will be Monday and Thursday 6:30-8-30. Practice times and dates could change based on gym usage. Optional Japanese tournaments are every weekend. Hey Yug, want to join it?" read Joey Wheeler.

" Uh, Joey, we barely have any money at all. It would be hard to join a club that has us spending money all the time." Answered his best friend Yugi.

Joey sighed.

" I thought it meant Kaiba was giving us money." He moaned.

"No Jou, it's just another one of Kaiba's plots to become even richer. It isn't uncommon for him to do this sort of thing." Said Yugi.

Both took the time to recall some of Kaiba's earlier schemes.

Once Kaiba had stayed home sick and acted crippled, making Yugi, who has a fear of not helping people, try to collect money for him. Another time, Kaiba had been selling licorice sticks for outrageous prices, and he sold tickets for seeing him wedgie Joey, Tristan, Rex, and Weevil. Once he even sold lunchboxes with pictures of Yugi and his friends on them; except he had drawn over the faces to make them look retarded.

At that moment, Kaiba sneaked up on Joey and Yugi, and gave them both wedgies. When Kaiba put them down, Joey was pissed. Yugi was knocked out.

"Hey, what's da big idea Kaiba! Why did you do that?" scowled Joey.

"Because I can, you mutt." Grinned Kaiba as he walked away.

Joey rubbed his butt and scowled at the CEO of Kaibacorp. Why was he always so mean?

~~~

That night, in a dark alley, a shadowy figure wearing a cloak with cute little pandas on it knocked on a door. Another figure stepped out, a little girl holding a teddy bear.

"Are you ready for your mission, Rebecca?" the Shadowy figure asked.

"Only when you are, Bandit boy." Answered the girl, who was apparently Rebb.

The two stole out onto the streets, ever mysterious, and ever strange.

~~~

Kaiba was having a fevered dream. A giant pineapple with legs was stomping towards him. Then it spoke:

" Seto Kaiba, I am the ghost of crappy ads and fractured egos. I am fed up with all of your plots to become richer, and even more fed up with you being obnoxious for no apparent reason!"

"Why should I listen to you. You're just a retarded pineapple." Sneered the CEO.

"You butthead, now I am forced to curse you. You must live out a day as every person you have taunted lives! Here is who you must be:

Rex

Weevil

Espa

Mako

Joey

And Yugi! The curse shall begin in the morning in alphabetical Order"

"Why?"

"Because I said so."

Kaiba woke in a cold sweat. He looked around to see if he was in his own room. He was. Seto got himself a drink and went back to bed. Maybe he shouldn't have eaten so much cheese.