Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Kaiba's Odyssey ❯ The stupidness chapter... ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kaiba's Odyssey

Disclaimer: If I own Yugioh, then why are Mako and Espa never shown? I don't own the Simpsons or king of the hill, or the apprentice either, got it?

Flames: Make good snacks for my narwhal, Bobo.

Chapter 2: Seto's Corrections

Seto had the same dream again after he went to bed. But somehow, he was able to do it on purpose… He had something to say to the tree-thing.

The tree-thing came, but turned into a Tupperware dish with a face, because the author has forgotten what to call the thingy that was in Kaiba's dream.

"Ok, you dog, I've come to correct your mistakes, man!" said Seto.

"What were my mistakes, MISTER SETO KAIBA?" inquired the Tupperware dish, which turned into a candle, because `candle' is easier to type than, `Tupperware dish'.

"You said that I had to be switch with Espa Roba."

"And what's wrong wit that?"

"I don't even know what an (at this time, Kaiba did the finger quotations) "Espa Roba" is, G."

"Didn't you invite him to Battle City?"

"I did? (Kaiba does Dory from "Finding Nemo" voice)"

"OK, so that's one mistake. I'll cross off Espa on my list, and replace it with Duke, because you called him "Puke" for the last several days."

"Yes, but I never teased Weevil and Rex, even though, on "The Kaiba's apprentice" I fired them."

"You never told me that you were-- (Candle does Donald Trump voice) The Donald!"

"I'm not you freak of the week, I'm Seto Kaiba! Now about Mako… I called him `Fish Fan' once, and I think Mako took it as a complement."

"OK, Ok, I'll replace Mako with Tristan, because you taunted him with the dopey Kong song, you jerk. And Weevil and Rex will be replaced by: Tea and Bakura!"

"Hey, you can't turn me into Tea, I have a diploma, and I broke you're pencil in preschool!"

"So THAT'S what happened to it!"

"When do I get my money?"

"OK, you've corrected me enough, Kaiba, just get on with it!"

"Yeah, get on with it!" Said King Arthur.

"Get on with it!" shouted Hank Hill.

"Get on with-Doh!-It!" Said Homer Simpson.

And Kaiba got on with it, because his alarm clock woke him up not ten seconds later.

~~~

Wario: I already told you I was done writing this diary!

Me: O.o

Wario: What? Where's my pay?

Me: You act like Seto!

Wario: That's just wrong. And wasn't that thing a PINEAPPLE in the last chapter, dummy?

Me: <.< Ok, that was short and stupid. Please R&R! ^^