Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Key to My Heart ❯ Aishiteru... ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Key to My Heart

Authoress: Silver Goddess

Gene: Romance/Angst

Rated: PG13

(A/N: Yami Bakura becomes OOC in this chapter…)

Key (like you need it -. -;)

/blah/ Hikari to Yami

//blah// Yami to Hikari

`Blah' thought

Hikari=Light

Yami=Dark

**^^** Scene change

! Disclaimer! : You already know but O well I DO NOT OWN YU-GI-OH and NEVER will!

(Yami Bakura will be know as just Yami and Ryou will be Bakura)

**^^**

Ch.2

Yami returned home with Bakura in his arms.

He quickly stripped him of his wet cloths and replaced them with warm, dry ones.

He then placed Bakura in his bed and put four or five comforters on top of him.

Strange…he had never had to deal with him drowning before but this seemed so right.

Bakura coughed a few times before returning to his peaceful sleeping.

`Good…at least he was alive.' Yami thought as he went into the bathroom to get and cloth. He wet it with warm water and placed it on Bakura's forehead. He was doing anything just to get him warmer.

The thing that seemed strange was that Yami had been in the same water with the same amount of clothing on, yet he wasn't cold at all…maybe being a 5,000-year-old spirit had more advantages that he thought.

Yami sat down on the edge of the bed and began to ponder about his Hikari.

`Pl-please pull through Bakura…WAIT!! What the hell did I just call him?! Bakura, right? Shit…I'm become to attached to this weakling.'

To tell the truth, Yami didn't really mind. It was just too much of a change for him.

`I don't believe this…about a hour ago I would of done anything just to kill him. Now I'll do anything just to save him. Damned emotions…'

Yami looked over to his sleeping Hikari.

`He looks so calm and serene…so beautiful…and- WHAT AM I THINKING?!'

Yami stood up and walked over to his Hikari. He bent over and…

`I can't believe I've been reduced to stealing a kiss from him while he's sleeping.'

Yami gently brushed his lips against Bakura's.

`Gods…he so…'

He parted when he felt Bakura tense up. He watched Bakura for any signs of waking up.

Bakura groaned and slowly opened his big chocolate-brown eyes.

`Gods he so beautiful he's so…innocent. He doesn't deserve this…'

"Y-Yami?"

Yami smiled.

"W-why didn't you let me…I thought you hated me…"

Yami slowly shook his head. "Ryou-chan…I don't hate you…"

Bakura stared wide-eyed as he watched a few tears fall.

`I-I don't believe it…my Yami…he's crying…for me…'

"Ryou…"

"Hai…Yami?" Bakura asked sitting up.

`Come on…better say it now or there may not be another chance…' Yami thought to himself.

"A-Ai-Aishiteru!" Yami finished quickly.

Bakura blinked.

"Yami…"

Yami looked down, the fear of rejection took over.

"Aishiteru mo…" Bakura said eyes full of tears.

"Ryou…" Yami started, "You were right…I need love…but I certainly don't deserve it…"

"That's not true!" Bakura sobbed.

Yami cupped Bakura's face, pulling him into a deep kiss.

Yami ran his tongue along Bakura's bottom lip; as if pleading to be let in.

Bakura slowly parted his lips, letting his Yami enter his mouth.

The kiss lasted for a brief moment and the two reluctantly pulled away from each other.

"Yami…I was wrong…"

"No, Ryou, I was wrong…love is not a weakness…it's a strength."

Bakura sighed. How could he argue with that? Bakura just nodded and snuggled closer to his Yami, burring his face in his shirt.

"Gomen nasai for ever hurting you Ryou." Yami said as he lied down next to Bakura.

"…I forgive you Yami…" Bakura said before drifting off to sleep in his Yami's arms.

"Goodnight… my beautiful angel…"

~Owari

**^^**

SG: There just like I promised…5 reviews and it's up! ^-^ Sorry It took soo long! I wasn't feeling very good for a while…

Bakura: Uh…ok

Ryou: ^-^ Please review!

SG: sorry it's so short…any and all comments, and questions are welcome.

Bakura: FLAME HER!!! She's evil!!

Ryou: Uh…sorry people but flames aren't welcome ^-^;;

SG: *Hugs Ryou and tapes Y.Bakura's mouth closed* Oh and thanx to all who reviewed! You're all so nice! ^-^ Oh and sorry `bout the cliffhanger in the first chappie! Ja ne!