Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ lil_Jinx's Yu-Gi-Oh! Song Book ❯ Transformation ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

~@Come with me, I'll take you now,

To a place that you fear,

For no reason why,

Your heart has turned awya from me,*~

Noah stared up at his pet. The cat/dog stared down at him and licked his outstreached fingers. It didn't take it's eyes off of Noah. It was like a whole nother world to Noah to be by himself and with digital characters. It wasn't like this all the time in the real world.

~@Everything will become clear to you,

When you see things through another's eyes,

Everything will become clear to you,*~

When I was in the real world, father would tuck me in, tuck me in at night. Noah thought, staring down at the small book he'd given up reading. In the real world, I could feel the breeze. In the real world, I had friends. Now it's just me and my pet. No one to play with, no one to talk to. And father's not here to tuck me in.

~@Whatevers meant four you, you will find,

Come with me, I'll take you there,

To a place where you'll see,

Everything you need to be,*~

Noah kept to himself for the past year, away from his father, away from what he'd lost. He was now alone, all alone, and no one was there to comfort him. He was definatly alone now. Nothing was going to save him from being lonely. He used to like to talk to his father, hours on end. He kept to himself and didn't talk to his father. He was so bored now. Everything was familiar. He wanted something new to do, besides waking up, getting dressed, and walking about his small place. Something new....

~@The one you need to be,

And all of those things that you feared,

Will disapeare from view from time,*~

"NOAH!"

His head snapped up as he heared his name from the group of teens having a water fight. He spotted the bright red water balloon landed near him. He jumped and glared at the oldest of the teens. "I don't have time to play games, Yugi."
"But, Noah-"

"I SAID NO!" Noah slammed the laptop shut. "Now, shove off." Yugi left him alone. He pulled out a water gun from his backpack and struck Yugi on the back of the head. The other teen whiirled around and squirted Noah. "Well, at least the heat's not gettin' to me."

~@Everything will become clear to you,

When you see through another's eyes,

Everything will become clear to you,

What's meant for you, you will find.*~