Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ lil_Jinx's Yu-Gi-Oh! Song Book ❯ I'm Sorry ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

~Think of us, and we'll be there~

Neia stared at Mokuba's limp form. He couldn't belive he'd done that to his own brother. He held Mokuba's hand tightly. He didn't want to let go....

~In your heart, forever~

"Neia, you can't blame yourself for helping Mokuba. You saved him from a horrible death. Doesn't that deserve you some time to think about his blessing he gave you?" Yuugi asked, looking down at little Mokuba. "Even Seto's starting to understand its all up to Mokuba. It's your turn to see what he sees in you."

~Sometimes, when you're unsure, sometimes when you're afraid~

Mokuba's mind was misty, but he was there, all alone, shivvering, and a bit blue. He was rocking back and forth, wishing for a mirical and kept saying something was broken. He kept looking over his left shoulder, like he was waiting for something.

~At times it's hard to live with the choices you have picked~

"You see? All he needs is your hand and he'll feel fine. Pick the peices of your heart up and help him. Let him know that he's got a great brother."

~Turn around and we'll be there~

"I nearly left him in the virtual world! I nearly lost him. I did this, didn't I?"

~Always by your side~

"Neia, it's not your fault. The driver of that cab feels sorry he even touched little Mokuba. Trust me, it wasn't your fault."

~When it's time to stand the test,~

Otogi, Honda, Seto, and Anzu stood there outside Mokuba's room when it happened. A nurse went running in and ushered Neia and Yuugi out. Mokuba's room was suddenly flooded with Doctors and Nurses. It was like a feild day.

~I know you'll shine above the rest,~

Mokuba was thrashing about, the sheets tangled around his ankles and legs. His eyes were closed and he kept yelling Seto and Neia's names. He was thrashing even harder when he heard Seto's voice. He was straning to get to his brother through the curtain of medics.

~When you try and find your way....~

"Mokuba," Seto said reaching out with his hand and touching the glass. "Mokuba, please say your awake. Open your eyes. I want to see you smile. Open them. See mee again."

~We'll be there~

Miracally, Mokuba's eyes snapped open and he strained harder to get to Seto and Neia. Neia came running in and elbowed the medics aside. He smiled at his step-brother. Mokuba clung to Neia.

~We'll be there~

"Your my newest brother and friend. Can I get up now?" Mokuba asked, attempting to kick the blankets off. "Curse! I can't get the sheets off! Neia! Seto!"

~Hold out your hand~

Seto held out his hand and Noah walks along side you as you try to walk. Your legs are in better condition now that their healing. Seto calls your name, you stumble and fall, but there's your friends, Anzu, Malik, Crawford, Yuugi, Joununchi, Otogi, Neia, Seto, and even Honda and Rashidi! You smile and let them help you up.

~We promise to be true,~

"Mokuba! Your walking!" Yuugi shouts hugging Mokuba. "You did it! Now we have to show Seto you can do it on your own!"

~We'll make us always a part of you~

Neia peeked into Seto's office, seeing the elder brother was busy in a telephone confrence, he nodded to Yuugi. Yuugi took off down the hall to make sure Mokuba was coming up the stairs. He smiled at Joununchi and Otogi, who were helping the young boy.

~When it's time to stand the test,~

Seto had just put down the phone when someone knocked on the door. He sighed and told them to enter before he fell off his chair in shock.

~I know you'll shine above the rest,~

"It's only been a week since you were knocked off your feet!"

~When you try and find your way.....~

"I can walk now, Seto!"

~We'll be there~

Seto ran over as Neia came in, closing the door behind him. They had a family hug. To their shock, no one pounded the other into the ground, like they might have done before they knew each other.

~We'll be there~

Mokuba just grinned. "With time, I'll be a better person, Seto! Neia and you can help me."

~We stick together through thick and thin,~

You feel the wind as you run to him. You throw your arms around him and hug him tight. You've gone beyond brother-hood with him. He's not your brother, he's your best friend, your twin, your other half. He's Neia. And he's happy to be your friend and everything else.

~That's the meaning of a real friend.~