Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ lil_Jinx's Yu-Gi-Oh! Song Book ❯ God's Will ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

~I've been searchin', wonderin', thinkin',~

Joey sat there, his eyes fixed on the sleeping form of his friend. Ever since the fire, all Joey could think about was his little friend.

~Lost and lookin' all my life,~

How long had Yugi lived with just his mom? How long had Yugi lived without his dad? Was Yugi and only child? Was his father killed in a car accident? Did cancer take his life? Had he loved Yugi with all his heart? How much did Yugi miss his father? Was Yugi happy with a grandfather instead? Was Yugi content with just a mom and grandpa?

~I've been wounded, jaded, loved, and hated,~

Though the fire had been the first time Joey had thought about it, he wasn't the only one. Tristan and Tea were both wondering the same thing.

~I've wrestled wrong and right,~

Was this the first time in his life Yugi had someone who was a fatherly figure, Yami? Was the spirit of the Puzzle his best friend or a fatherly-figure in Yugi's life? Why Yami? Was it something Yami does when Yugi ask about something that he's a good father? Or was it more friendship that powered Yami to care about the small boy? Was he trying to be a father? Was something wrong with him? Why was Yugi so important when dualing was his life?

~He was a boy without a father,~

Although it didn't occur to him, Tristan was happy to have his father at his side. He was proud to have a mother and father. He had never thought that someone could replace his parents, even a friend.

~And his mother's miricale,~

~I've been readin', writin', prayin', fightin',~

~I guess I would be still,~

~Yeah, that was until,~

~I knew God's will,~