Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ lil_Jinx's Yu-Gi-Oh! Song Book ❯ How Far ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

-There's a boat, I could sail away\There's the sky, I could fly away\There's a train, there's the tracks\I could leave and I could choose to not come back\Oh, never come back,-

Neia knew it was wrong to be against his father, Gozaburou, but he hated his father for being so cruel. He hated his father for being so ignorant and stupid to him, he hated his father for ignoring him for the past ten years, he hated his father for locking him away in here, he hated his father for abandoning him, he hated his father for just about everything.

-There you are, giving up the fight\Here I am, begging you to try\Talk to me, let me in\But you just put your wall back up again\Oh, when's it gonna end?-

His hand shook. He was in the real world, so was his father. Seto wanted to kill the man. He'd left both Mokuba and Neia in their missery, he'd left Seto in a haze of what was wrong, not what was right, he'd killed Neia's hopes for a bright future, he'd done nothing to help Seto's baby brother become a better person. He'd done nothing to anyone of them, none of them.

-How far do I have to go to make you understand\I wanna make this work so much it hurts, but I just can't\Keep on giving, go on living, with the way things are\So I'm gonna walk away and it's up to you to say, how far,-

Mokuba knew this wasn't going to be pritty, even though he was still considered a child. He knew something was wrong, he knew Neia still exicted in his mind, even if the super computer had been destroyed, he knew that Seto and Neia wanted to get back at Gozaburou, he knew his friends would always come and stop the feude between his brothers and his father. He knew they were right, his father had tried to tear the brothers apart. He wasn't good at all, he was an evil man with no heart in him.

-There's a chance I could change my mind\But I won't, not till you decide\What you want, what you need\Do you even care if I stay or leave\Oh, what's it gonna be?-

Seto knew that this was wrong to talk about infront of Mokuba, but Neia said Mokuba should be part of this, considering Neia still had to be part of Mokuba to talk to Seto in a human body. But Mokuba simply nodded when they asked his opinion about it. But he had plans of his own to make Gozaburou a better person.

-How far do I have to go to make you understand\I wanna make this work so much it hurts, but I just can't\Keep on giving, go on living, with the way things are\So I'm gonna walk away and it's up to you to say, how far,-

Knowing this was wrong, Mokuba still left the mansion that night, knowing Gozaburou could see him, but that's what he wanted. He was the one they all liked, he was the one who kept them all at bay. If he left, this ment that they would all be worried, which meant he could just go to Yugi's house, stay the night and come back in the morning. That might settle the arguing between Neia and Seto and Gozaburou.

-How far do I have to go to make you understand\I wanna make this work so much it hurts, but I just can't\Keep on giving, go on living, with the way things are\So I'm gonna walk away and it's up to you to say how far\Yeah, I'm gonna walk away\And it's up to you to say how far,-

He pushed the door open, there they both were, waiting for something, silently sitting there, thier hands holding coffee mugs, steam rising out of them. There he was, still digitized and he gasped, just as Mokuba came into the room, rubbing hie eyes. It worked. Seto and Gozaburou both dropped thier mugs, making twin crashing sounds as the two mugs hit the hard wood floor. The small boy was rained down with hugs and was soon lifted off the floor by his big brother and Gozaburou.

He was happy for the moment, until Neia said that the coffee was staining the wood, then they argued over the "stain" Neia had talked about.

-How far.-