Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Little Red Riding Hood: The Yu-Gi-Oh! Play ❯ Rehearsal #2 ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Little Red Riding Hood

Yu-Gi-Oh! Style

Chapter 5

Next Rehearsal...

Disclaimer: I do not own either shows/plays/whatever's!

SK9831: Ok! Now Anzu, you will be following that little yellow brick road, ok?

All the guys: -__-

Anzu: ^__^ Ok!

SK9831: At that time, Malik will be standing behind *points to Bakura* that tree, waiting for Anzu. Everyone else will be behind stage waiting for there part. But for now, until the night of the play, you all can sit in the audience. Ok? Action!

Anzu: *humming to herself while walking down the 'yellow brick road'*

Malik: *jumps out from behind Bakura*

Bakura: Ouch! Dammit! Malik, you stepped on my foot!

Malik: *turns to Bakura* >: )

Bakura: O.O Um, I'll live?

Malik: *whispers* That's what I thought...

Anzu: Um *turns to SK9831*

SK9831: Just proceed.

Anzu: *nods head* Uh, hello sir?

Malik: *turns to Anzu and gives her a very sexy smile* Why hello young lady. Such a beauty should not be walking alone, where are you off to?

Anzu: *smiles (probably because of the smile Malik is giving her)* I am off to my Grandmother's house. I'm afraid she is quite ill, and I have come to deliver a few things for her.

Malik: That is such a sweet thing to do. May I walk you there?

SK9831: Psst, Malik! *whispers loudly* You are supposed to walk away-

Malik: After all, it's quite dangerous out in the forest. *pulls her closer* Please let me walk with you. I will not accept a no.

Anzu: *blush* Malik, *whispers* those aren't your lines.

Malik: *whispers back* Just go along with it. *glances over at the crowd*

Anzu: *sees this, then looks in the direction he was looking* Yami No Yugi! ^__^; What are you doing here?...

Yami: *looks like smoke is coming out of his ears, and his face is red* Malik! You know those aren't the lines! How dare you flirt with my Anzu!

Anzu: *pulls away from Malik, making him frown slightly*

Bakura: *sees the frown* Hehehehe...

Malik: *steps on Bakura's foot again*

Bakura: OUCH! You friggin'-

Anzu: *stomps over to Yami No Yugi* YOUR Anzu?! Who said I was YOUR Anzu!? You know Yami No Yugi; I don't think I can be with someone who is clingy. *Puts her hands on her hips*

Yami: But-

Anzu: No!

Yami: I just-

Anzu: No!

Everyone who was sitting in the audience: *moves their head from Anzu to Yami No Yugi as each one speaks*

Yami: I'm-

Anzu: I don't care! *moves her head to the side*

Yami: *hangs is head* Ok...I'll go... *slowly walks out of the auditorium*

Yugi: Uh, Anzu. I think you might have been just a little harsh to-

Anzu: Humph! *walks back to Malik* Now lets finish this! *grabs Malik's neck with her hand, and pushes his face into hers*

Everyone else: O.O Uh...

Bakura: *stares at Malik's hand that happened to be behind his back*

Malik: *grinning even though his face his plastered to Anzu's*

Bakura: You! You had Anzu under mind control the whole friggin' time! *points to the millennium Rod*

Everyone else: Huh?!

Because Bakura's out burst startled Malik, he lost control of Anzu's mind too soon.

Anzu: *blinks* Uh...

Malik: *pushes her off quickly* Uh, this looks really weird...Uh, Anzu?

Anzu: +.+ *blush fills her whole face*

SK9831: Anzu? *sighs* Ryou, take her to the back. We'll start on the next scene...

Ryou: ^__^ Okay! *jumps up out of his seat, grabs Anzu by the waist, picks her up bridal style, and races to the backstage*

SK9831: *asks herself* was that really a good idea?

Bakura: *right behind her* No, that wasn't.

SK9831: O.O Ryou! *runs to the back*

Bakura: *left alone on stage while everyone else just stares at him* WHAT?!

Everyone else: *looks away and starts talking amongst themselves*

~*Backstage*~

SK9831: *running down the hallway* Ryou! Where are you?! *opens a door and looks inside* nothing... *runs to another door* nothing...

~*On Stage*~

Silence...

~*Backstage*~

SK9831: *gets to the end of the hallway, and tries to open the last door* Locked. Ryou!? Open up! *bangs on the door*

~*On the other side of the door*~

Ryou: *extremely demented face* Not to worry my precious…They will not take you away now. Yes my precious, they's sneaky hobbits will not take you now! Hehehehehehehe…Hahahahahahaha…HE.HA.HE.HA.HE.HA.HE.HA.HE.HA.HE! !!

Anzu: *already woke up* O.O; Uh, Ryou?

Ryou: *changes back to his patented `Oh no! Are you alright?!' face (You know which one I'm talking about)* Anzu, you are finally awake! You scared us all for a second there. ^__^: Hehehe…

Anzu: *starts to get up* Well, now that I'm awake, we should get back on stage-

Ryou: *runs to the door and blocks it with his body before Anzu can get to it* Well the thing is…They told me to watch over you for right now. Uh, yeah! They told me to watch you. A-and they said that you cannot leave this room. Just incase you faint again.

Anzu: >.> Oh, well…I guess I can understand that.

Ryou: Good! Now, what do you want to do?

Anzu: Um…*looks up while she is thinking*

~*Back onstage*~

Malik: WELL!?!? What do we do?!

SK9831: All we can do is wait for Ryou to open the door.

Malik: There's no window, or backdoor?

SK9831: -__-; It's a dressing room Malik. They don't have `backdoors' for dressing rooms.

Malik: *crosses his arms* Well they should!

SK9831: Uh huh…

Bakura: *still in the tree costume* Shouldn't someone stay there and watch?

Malik: Yeah, but who?

SK9831: *puts her finger to her chin* Lets see…Bakura! You can be the watch-out! Just sit there and listen.

Bakura: *rolls eyes* Whatever…

SK9831: Now we can get on with the rehearsal! *waves her hands in the air* March!

Bakura: *walking down the hall backstage mumbling* Can't believe I get watch duty…Me and my brilliant ideas…

Yugi: *still sitting in the audience, just watching the soap opera, and eating popcorn* This is better than General Hospital!

<><><><><><><><> ;<><><><><><><><><>&l t;><><><><><><><><><& gt;

Incase you didn't know, General Hospital is a soap opera.

Next chapters may have other characters, so watch out for them!