Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Little Red Riding Hood: The Yu-Gi-Oh! Play ❯ Practice Begins! ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Little Red Riding Hood

Yu-Gi-Oh! Style

Chapter 4

Practice 1

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh…T_T Wahhhhhhh!

Yugi: I challenge you to a duel!!! *pointing at Malik*

Malik: *Not in the wolf suit because he refused to work looking like Jounouchi*

SK 9831: Cut! Yugi!!! What did I tell you? You do not challenge the wolf to a duel. You use a-

Malik: I accept!

Malik and Yugi: *dueling with duel disks that magically appeared when Yugi challenged Malik to a duel*

SK 9831: *slaps forehead* We are never going to be ready in time!

Anzu: *walks out of the dressing room*

Everyone including Yugi and Malik: *stops whatever they were doing and stares at Anzu*

Yugi: *drops his cards*

Malik: *his mouth hangs open*

Jou and Honda: *drool*

Bakura: *stops yelling at his 'evil cursed tree' costume and his eyes widen*

Anzu: What? Does it look ok? *not realizing that the little red riding hood outfit was exactly what the title said, really little. It was a tight fitting red (obviously) dress that stopped in the middle of her thigh and had a little red hood on the back. She had black high heel sandals on that tied around her leg*

Everyone: *silence*

SK 9831: Uh, guys *waves hand in front of their faces* We need to get back to practicing.

Bakura: How the hell are we suppose to practice with the woman walking around in that?

SK 983: That is her outfit, she has to wear it.

So, everyone gets back to practicing. But they all take the time to check out Anzu when they can. Anzu notices this and gets a little mad...

Anzu: You guys! If you don't want me to wear it, then I'll take it off!

All the guys: *start whistling and cheering*

Anzu: *blush* You know what I mean!

SK 9831: Uh *looks at her watch nervously* Well, practice time is up! See you tomorrow! Make sure to come to practice in your costume. Especially you Malik.

All the guys: *whinning*

SK 9831: People! You will be coming tomorrow…

Guys: Yeah!

SK 9831: *thinking* Maybe I should have bought the other Riding Hood outfit…