Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Little Sister ❯ Shots Suck ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Neko: hi! This is a story I'm doing just for the heck of it so yeah!

Kitsune: You're finally posting it up!

Neko: Heck yes i am!

Yugi: Where am I?

Kurama: YOu poor boy.

Yugi: huhu?

hiei: Forever shall you be trapped in this mad woman's haven.

yugi: Okaaayyyyy

Joey: Hey! It's Ochoey in here!

Disclaimer: I would be the happiest person on earth If I owned this anime but I don't so I better just stik to writing fics.

~Chapter 1~

" Kimberly Ann Johnsen! Get Your butt down here!" Kim rolled over in her bed.

" Moooooooom! Just five more minutes!" Kimberly yelled back. She looked at the alarm clock. It was flashing '6:00 AM'. Kim sighed. 'Way to early.'

" FIVE MORE MINUTES MY BUTT! GET DOWN HERE NOW OR YOU'LL MAKE US MISS THE PLANE!" Her dad yelled, joining in.

Kim bolted up. She rolled off of her sleeping bag and unplugged her alarm to throw it in her back pack. TOday was Saturday. They were moving to Japan. Good Bye, New York. Hello Domino. She looked in the window (her mirror was packed up). Black hair fell in front of blue eyes. She pulled it back into a ponytail. Kim winked at the window. " Hey sexy, what's cookin'?" She laughed at herself.

She droped her stuff over the landing. . . right in front of her mom. " KIM! WATCH WHAT YOUR DOING!"

" Oops! Sorry Mom!" Kim jumped over a few steps and looked at her mom. "Do we really have to move? I want to stay here. This is where all my friends and family are. I don't want to leave."

Her mother looked at her. 'Honey, you don't know how wrong you are,' she thought. She smiled at Kim. "We don't want to leave either. But your father got transfered to a company in Japan, and with what they'd pay him, we can't turn this offer down. "

" Mom, there is no way I will fit in. "

" Nonsense. You look Japanese. No one will be able to tell."

" Mom, I don't understand a word of Japanese."

" Baka."

" Okay now it's sad when your own mama disses you ya know." Her brother, Tony, said. " Even I understand 'baka'." He laughed at Kim.

" You. . . little. . . buttplug! I'm gonna kill you!" Kim lunged at her brother. "You stupid, little brat! I am going to put you in a wheel chair, kid."

Her brother stopped and turned around. " Oh, then what will I do with. . . THESE!" Tony pulled out a deck of cards. A dueling deck. " Hmmm, lets see. . . " He said, shifting through the cards. " Dark Magician, DArk Magician girl, Blue Eyes, Dark Paladin. Oh yes, Kimmy-Sama. These will sell nicely on EBAY." Tony said.

" Antoine (Ahn-Twan). . .give me my cards back and I'll make sure not to BREAK YOUR NECK!" Kim lunged at him and wrestled for her cards. " Give them back you little jerk!"

" AHHHH! Get off me you cow!" Tony yelled. " Your big but is killing me!"

" WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!" Kim yelled, jumping up off him, cards in hand. She put a foot on his back so he couldn't get up. " Say it one more time. Go on. Right in my face shorty."

" GET OFF OF ME!" Tony yelled.

" That's what I thought." Kim said. She slipped her cards into her pocket. She was in for a LONG plane ride.

~Plane~

Kim was sitting next to a window. She had seperate seats from her family and an empty one was right next to her. ~So I see you got your cards back young one.~ Kim jumped. 'Jesus, Mary and Joseph! Don't do that Kiara.' Kim thought.

Yes Kiara was Kim's other half.( A/N: I would say yami but I'm not sure whose darker,Kim or Kiara so yeah.) Kiara's spirit form sat in the vacant seat behind her. ~We face future excitement in Japan. I can sense it.~ Kim rolled her eyes. ' Oh yeah, Kimonos and big drums. Real exciting.' ~You know that's not what I meant.~ 'What ever.' ~Will you turn down the music? I'm getting a head ache.~ 'Who gets head aches from Evanescence?' ~Just turn it down.~ 'Oh no. I'm drivin' right now so back down.' Kiara took over. ~ Not in control anymore now are we?~ 'You are evil.' ~Revenge is a bitch, no?~ 'Yeah, and so are you.' Kim took over again. 'Stupid Kiara.' ~I can still hear you.~ Kim sighed and closed the link. ' Stupid.'

~Japan~

" Welcome to Japan!" The flight attendant's voice rang through. " Enjoy your stay!" Kim rolled her eyes. 'Yeaaaah. Riggggghht.'

Her mother and father stopped a taxi and told them to crawl in. After a while they stopped. " Lee, why don't you take Kim to that doctor's office. It should be near here. She still needs her new physical. Tony and I will go get us our own car."

" Okay. Be back soon. I don't want to pull up to our new house in a Taxi." Kim's mom smiled and waved as the Taxi left. " Honey, let's go find that doctor's office."

" Great." Kim sighed. " Just great. How much worse can it get?" Kiara piped up ~It could be raining.~ 'Shut up.' Kim walked down the street muttering to herself. " Stupid Japan. Stupid Domino." She ran into a lamp post. " Stupid lampost. Stupid mail box. Stupid street. Stupid family. " Kim bumped into a man. He had brown hair and, deep cerulean eyes. He was carrying a brief case and looked *very* profesional. " Stupid person." He glared at her and she glared back until. . .

" HONEY," Her mom said, walking up to her, " Quit scaring the passerbies. Come on I found the doctor's office!" Her mom said excitedly.

" Yippie I O Kaiia." Kim said boredly. " If I get poked, I'm gonna sue."

Kim's mom smiled. " But dear, you have to get your blood tested." Kim shuddered. 'Kiara, wanna take over?' ~No I think I'll stay here.~ 'Dang.' ~The best thing about this is you can't hurt me.~ 'Oh you just wait, Kiara. You just wait.'

" Kim, honey, are you okay? You started to zone out and-"

" I'm fine let's just get this over with." Kim said, taking a breath and walking through the doors. She was immediately met by a nurse and brought into a small room.

" So, you'd be Kim?" A nurse asked.

" I was the last time I looked in the mirror. . er window." Kim said.

" Okay then. It'll make it easier if you lie back and close your eyes." The nurse said pulling out the grandaddy of all needles. Kim was sure of one thing. . . this was gonna HURT! Kim took a deep breath and closed her eyes. What seemed like hours later the nurse pulled the needle out and covored the little puncture in Kim's arm.

Kim scowled at her mom. " I blame you." Her mom just smiled. A few minutes later a doctor walked in.

" Excuse me, would you be, by any chance, Ms. Kimberly Johnsen." Kim nodded. " I'm afraid I have news for you."

Kim's eyes got wide. " What do you mean?! Do I have cancer or something?!"

The doctor chuckled. " No! It's nothing like that." He's face became grave. "But it is nonetheless serious." He said. " I'm afraid you're not who you think you are." The doctor said.

Kim looked up at him. " E-excuse me? I'm pretty sure I was Kimberly Johnsen when I woke up this morning."

" No. I'm afraid you're not Kimberly Johnsen. Perhaps your mother could help explain." The doctor looked at Kim's mom, who, by the way, was on the verge of tears.

" You knew about this?!" Kima asked. " And you didn't tell me?! I think I kinda have the right to know who I really am here!"

Kim's mom bowed her head. " You were adopted when you were four. You had two other brothers, I think. But we only had enough money then to take one of you. We chose you. We came back a few years later, but your brothers were gone. One was older. The other might have been a little older than Tony. "

Kim sat down. " I have an older brother? And another little one? Were are they? Are they okay? Alive even? Who adopted them? Do they remember me? Who are they?" Kim had a million more but she didn't get the chance to get out the next two words.

" Don't Worry. Your brothers are alive and well. As for your other questions, well, I think they could answer them better. " The doctor said.

" What, are they here?" Kim asked. She was now kind of excited. Was this what Kiara had meant on the plane?

" Yes, in fact, they are just two rooms down. Would you like to meet them?" The doctor asked.

Kim looked at her mo-er. . . . adopted mother. " Will you be okay?" She asked gently.

Lee nodded. " It's time you knew your real family. We knew this was going to happen. That's why we came here. . . we'll be leaving tomorrow so you can start over with your real family." Lee got up and left the room. Kim suddenly felt like crying. The people she grew up with, who she called family, weren't what she thought they were? The woman she called mother had just abandoned her? None of this made sense for a moment, but it all fit in perfectly. Why she was so different from her family, why she was different from all of America. It was a strange feeling. Kim felt lost and found at the same time.

The doctor broke her train of thought. "Ahem. Well, shall we?" Kim nodded and followed him. The doctor led her through serveral hallways. " WE don't expect you to remember them completely."

Kim frowned. " Well why not?"

The doctor flipped through a manilla folder. " Well it says in the file when you were about five or six. . . . . . . . "

~ Flash Back~

Kim rolled around in the hospital bed. Her mother put a hand on her arm. "Kim, darling stop moving, you'll make it worse. You need to go to sleep and get some rest."

A few tears rolled down the little girl's cheeks. " But momma, I'm so hot and my stomach hurts so bad. . ." The little girl put her hands over her stomach. " I wish it would just go away."

Her mother smiled. " I know. Being sick like this isn't fun."

Kim's father walked in. " Lee the doctor gave me a bit of disturbing news. . . "

Kim's mother glanced at Kim and then at her father. " Kim, your father and I will be back in just a second. She then led Kim's father outside. " What is it? What's wrong with her?"

He sighed. " The doctor said that the disease is curable and the medicines are taking effect- she's actually recovoring quicker than they thought. But there's one thing. . . . "

Lee looked up espectantly at him. " What is it Alex?"

Alex sighed. " The doctors say that the disease has taken a great toll on her body, and since she's so young and her body is still growing, she may never fully recover."

Lee looked up at him. " And. . . ? I know there's more Alex! Tell me!"

Alex looked through the door window to where Kim was now sleeping fitfully. "Something as simple as the flu could seriously hurt her matabalism and. . . .the doctors say that she may forget much of what has happened to her before she came down with the illness. Meaning. . . she won't remember her brothers or being seperated from them. . ."

Lee bit her thumbnail. " Oh Alex. . . . this is horrible. . . . "

Alex nodded. " But Lee, maybe it'd be better if she didn't know about her brothers. . . . . about being seperated from them."

Lee nodded and she and Alex returned to Kim's room. It was decided. She would never know about her brothers. . . . until the time came. . .

~End Flash Back~

Kim twitched. " So the reason they didn't tell me because I got sick and forgot everything and they thought I'd be happier if I didn't remember?"

The doctor sighed. " That's about the size of it."

Kim sighed. " So much deception . . . I must be traumatized. . . . . "

He pushed open the door. And inside was the brunette she had bumped into on the street in one of those hospital dressy thingies. A little boy with black hair sat beside him. " It's okay, Seto. I'll get one to if it helps. " The brunette folded his arms.

" Fine." He said.

A nurse gave him and the little one an injection. " See Seto? It's over." The little boy gave Seto a reassuring pat. Seto couldn't help but smile.

" Thank's Mokie." He said. ( A/n) Sorry, I just HAD to put that scene in there, though. *gets het with bottle* fine, I'm goin, I'm goin)

Kim's head began to spin. ' Seto? Mokie?'

~Flask Back~

" I don't wanna leave Sese! I don't wanna!" A little Kim clung to her older brother's waist. It was raining out side and they were getting really wet. " I can't leave you and Mokie here alone!"

Seto hugged his little sister. " Kimmy, your pretty new dress is gonna get ruined. Besides, you have to go with the nice people. They'll give you a good home with good food and a nice warm bed. It'll be nothing like this dump!" Seto yanked his head back towards the orphanage. " Go on Kimmy."

" Will you and Mokie come too?" For a moment Kim's eyes began to sparkle.

Seto Bowed his head. " I'm sorry, Kimmy. We can't." Automaticallly the sparkle went away. Seto smiled through a few tears. " No go on. You'll be happy. Now go on and get outta here. I'm gonna miss you."

Kim hugged her brother tighter. " I-I'm gonna miss you too." A woman took her hand.

" Come on, Honey. It's time to go home." They put her in the back seat.

Kim turned around to look out the window to see the orphanage. Her brother was chasing the car down the street, waving. Finally he had to stop. . . and they rode out of view.

" Good luck, Kimmy." Seto whispered, knowing his sister wouldn't hear.

" Good Luck, Sese, Mokie." Kim whispered at the same moment. " I'll never forget you. Promise."

~Two Years Later~

" What do you mean they aren't available?! ADOPTED!? Yes. No. No. YES! Jesus! No. No. NO!" Kim's father hung up the phone. Kim bounced up to him, smiling.

" Lookie what I made for Mokie and Sese for when the arrive!" She held up to hand made greeting cards with squiglly drawings on them. " I can't wait! It'll be so much fun! Just like it used to be! Boy, I've mi-"

Kim's father put a hand on her shoulder. " Honey, I need to talk to you about that. Your brothers. . . they aren't coming."

Kim gave a childish laugh. " Haha! You're funny Daddy! I really thought-"

" Kim, I'm not joking. Your brothers have been adopted. We couldn't get them."

Kim shook her head and backed away from her father. " No. Uhuh. I won't believe you. It's not true. No!" Kim ran up to her room and shoved her face into the pillow and screamed. She curled up in a little ball. This wasn't how it was supposed to be. Seto and Mokuba were supposed to have come to live with them. They were supposed to be a family again. Kim closed her eyes tight. This wasn't fair. Not fair at all. how could this have happened. . . ?

~Hello, little one.~

Kim jumped up. " Who's there?" She whispered. " A-are you a dead p-person?"

Whoever it was chuckled. ~Some What.~

"A-are you gonna eat me?" Kim asked with wide eyes.

~No. I'm here to help you. i'm here to be your friend.~

" Forever?"

~Forever.~

~End Flash Back~

Kim stood in the door way of the room. "Excuse me, Mr. Kiaba," The doctor said. " But you have some one who would like to meet you."

" Who is it?" He asked.

" I would like you to meet Kimberly Johnsen." The doctor left the room.

" Hey, you're the girl who bumped into me on the street. You should watch where you're going. And who you call stupid. " Seto said.

" A-are you Seto Kiaba?" Kim barely choked out.

" Yes and You are Kim, now what do you want?" He snapped. "I have to be back at work soon and-"

" Do you remember me? " Kim asked.

" Excuse me?" Seto asked.

" It's me. Don't you remember? I didn't at first but, don't you?" She asked, tears welling in her eyes. " Sese?"

Seto looked up. " How do you know that name?"

" Seto, it's me. Me, Kimmy. Don't you remember?" Kim asked. Mokuba watch the scene before him.

He walked up to Seto and said, " Isn't she the girl in the photo aulbum?" Seto's eyes got a little bigger.

" Kimmy? As in my sister, Kim? It can't be. . . you've grown. This is-"

" Mokuba." Kim smiled. " My baby brother. . . I'm home. . . for real."

~Ena Chapter~

Neko: This is actually a really long chapter for me.

Yugi: Why am I here?

Seto: We're being punished.

Hiei and Kurama: Welcome to the club.

Joey: So . . . . . .

Kitsune: *staring at Yugi*

Yugi: Er yes?

Kitsune: IS yami home?

yugi: Uh. . . . . . .

Seto and Joey and Malik and Duke: *planning escape.*

Hiei: I wouldn't do that.

Duke: And why not?

*Alarm Goes off*

BISHEIS ON THE LOOSE MUST CATCH RUNAWAY BISHIES!

*androids come shooting out of every where as red lights flash*

Hiei: That's why.

Kurama: We tried to warn them,\. . . . .

Joey, Seto, Malik, Duke, and Yugi: *getting chased by andriods*

Hiei: *sigh* Review and maybe she'll free us