Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Lost but Found ❯ The new school ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Lost but Found
The new School


“…” talking‘…’ thinking (…) just me talking
(Insert Yu-Gi-Oh them tune:Yo yo yo yo yo your move!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Your move!
Yu-Gi-Oh! It's time to du-du-du-du-dududududududuel!
Yu-Gi-Oh! (-Oh! -Oh! -Oh!)
Your move!
Yu-Gi-Oh is king of games!
It's time to du-du-du-du-dududududududuel!
Yu-Gi-Oh! ( -Oh -Oh -Oh!)
Part: 1/6 (there may be more)
Warnings: may contain Boy’s kissing/making-out and maybe more
Genre: General/Romance/Humour?
Pairings: YxY, SxJ, BxR, MxM
Rating: PG-13
Disclaimer: I don’t know Yu-Gi-Oh; I only own the story line and the OC’s
Description: Yugi disappeared after his soul was returned, 4 years later when the gang including the Yami’s enter a college for gifted duellists, they run into someone who holds a dark secret could this person be Yugi
This takes place after the doom arc, also there will be some cards that I made up, and these will be listed at the end of the chapter they appear in)
----
It had been 4 years since Yugi had disappeared everyone had spent months looking for him, but after 5 months they gave up, seeing as somehow Yugi and Yami had separated Yami how had his own body, as did Bakura and Marik had returned with his own body as well, but they promised to behave seeing as they now had there hikari’s and if the same thing that happened to Yugi happened the there’s they would be down and depressed to just like Yami was, he had hardly duelled since Yugi disappeared, how he did was a mystery, but everyone assumed it must of happened, then they went though the portal so they could return to their own world, but when they were found on the island only Yami was present.
At this moment in time, everyone (that’s Tea, Joey, Tristan, Seto, Marik, Malik, Bakura, Ryou, Duke, Mokuba, Serenity oh and Yami) where at the ‘Game’ Game Shop, watch TV, well Mokuba, Tea, and Serenity where trying to, why where they trying to, well Joey was in the middle of a make-out session with Seto, the same with Ryou and Bakura, and with Malik and Marik, Duke and Tristan took advantage of Joey’s Make-out session, and tried to flirt with Serenity, which wasn’t working out to well, and well Yami was sitting by the window staring into space, all of then where brought out of what they where going when the door bell rang, wondering who it would be, Yami got up and walked over to the door, and opened it, and there stood Croquet holding a package, handing it over to Yami, he bowed then left. Taking the package inside, he laid on the coffee table, just then Solomon entered the room.
“Who was at the door Yami? He asked
Yami said nothing all he did was open the package grabbed the tape that was in there (come on its Pegasus what would u think he’d do) and placed it into the VCR, pressed play and sat down, everyone turned to watch, the screen was blank for about 5 seconds then Pegasus appeared on the screen and spoke
“Yami-boy, it's been so long since I’ve heard from you. After all we've been through together; you could at least send an e-mail!, oh and sorry to hear about little Yugi-boy, but I would like to invite you and all your friends that are with you, to my new school called Duel School, it’s a school for duelists who I feel have great skill and what not, I hope that you and your friends come to, you never know who or what will be there,” ( I think he knows something) then the screen went back, but after about 3 seconds Pegasus came back on “Oh I forgot to add if you except this once in a life time offer, bring the cards enclosed also be at the Domino pier before 8:30pm” after that the screen went blank.
“Should we go?” asked Joey
“I guess we could you never know Yugi might be there,” Tea replied
They all agreed to go; even if Yugi wasn’t there maybe they could find some clues to where he might be, or if someone there knows what happened to him, they dreaded to find out if Yugi had died and someone had saw it, but what would there lives be like if they found that out, it would be worster than the ones they where living now which was, Yami hardly talking, and only moping about the place, everyone depressed and all that, even with there boyfriends, friends, everyone was upset, but if they found out that Yugi was indeed dead that would no stopping Yami from doing the same thing, why because Yami loved Yugi with all his heart. They all had gone home to pack the things that they needed and where heading to meet at Domino pier at 8 o’clock.
----
Meanwhile
“Do you think they’ll come?” Asked a man dressed in blue jeans, a white shirt and a blue and white blazer which was open, he had dark red hair with yellow streaks and deep dark blue eyes who leaning against the door that lead to Pegasus’s office.
“I have a feeling that they will Ash, why do you want to know anyway?” replied Pegasus
This Ash person moved away from the door and walked over to the desk which Pegasus was sitting at and placed his hands on that desk lowering his head he spoke “Because maybe they might find out how this Atem guy is and take him away from her, I mean they know Yugi, and don’t you think it’s strange, Yugi disappears then this Atem person turns up, and takes her away from me!!”
“Yes it’s strange that the disappearance of one and the appearance of another that seem connected” Pegasus replied ignoring the comments about the girl who Ash had a major crush on and seemed to hang around that guy in question.
----
Back to the Gang
8:15pm
Everyone was there waiting for the boat the turn up, they had found out that both Mai and Rebecca had been invited too, Mai at first had been very upset about Joey and Seto getting together but as long as they where happy we was, well acted anyway, Rebecca on the other hand had blamed the disappearance of Yugi all on Yami saying that he never got his soul back and that he planed to do it so he could get his own body, even with everyone telling her otherwise she still believed what she did and the only way her mind could be changed was seeing Yugi in the flesh, but anyway lets say that her and Yami don’t get along and hardly never talk, but when they did it would normally turn into a argument.
Hearing a horn blow they turned there attention to the dock which the boat was now pulling into the docks, the boat/ship looked like the one used in Duelist Kingdom, after giving there entry cards to one of the suits that where collecting them then headed on broad, after 2 arguments between Rebecca and Yami, a few fights out who gets which room. Everyone was outside on the deck looking out, onto the sea, and at the school where they would be spending the next year at and hopefully find Yugi or at least some information on where he is.
----
Meanwhile
2 people where standing on a balcony that looked out onto the sea, one was male who had red eyes with hints of yellow and black hair with red and yellow streaks that ended at the bottom of his neck, also his skin was tanned and he wore black jeans a white shirt and a black and white blazer which was open around his neck was a piece of brown leather string (think of the one Yugi wore to hold his puzzle before he got the chain) that disappeared under his top as if he was hiding it, the other person was a female she had Emerald Green eyes and Black hair that ended mid way down her back also her skin was pale and she wore black jeans a white shirt and a black and white blazer which was open as well also around her neck was a small silver chain that held a heart shaped locket which was gold and the name ‘Sora’ was engraved on the front of it, then seemed to looking the boat that was coming towards the island leaning on the railing the girl spoke “So do you think they’re coming here?”
“Yea I have the feeling that they’re on that ship and will be here very soon” replied the man
“Looks like instead of you finding them, they’ll be finding you” the girl replied giggling a bit,
The man smiled “I guess your right, do you think Pegasus has something to do with that”
“He could have, you never know what that man is capable off” the girl answered not looking at the man
All that came out of the mans mouth was a “hmm” they continued to watch the ship getting closer and closer
----
(Ok what do you think, good, bad well don’t forget to R&R,)