Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ love throught the time ❯ Chapter 2

[ A - All Readers ]

Hi! I come back!! please have fun to read this!!
I will wait for your reviews!!Thank you
I don't own yugi oh except for some characters wos was mine!!
3
Back to Louqsor, the next morning, a warm breeze blew on the city and its inhabitants began to wake up. Bit by bit, the daily life noises could be heard.
Only one person, this morning on a balcony, contemplated the sight. Woke up since the dawn, Atem could had felt the freshness of a end night in Egypt, with the breeze which stroked his face and brightened up his sense, while thinking again about his last fight.
He saw again very distinctly the one with Yugi whose the issue had to decide to his rest or not, the heart rending goodbye given to his friends. But especially, he saw again the momen, when he arrived ahead his father and his friends, the talk with his father. After a good rest, he remembered exactly, of what they talked. Indeed, he thought he was arrived at the end of his journey and so he could rest eternally near his family. Nevertheless, that wasn't happened. He saw again the warm welcome given by his father, then after the talk, his father pushed him nicely where he came from. The last memory was the kindly smile of his father, just before a blinding and powerful light brought him at the spot where he was left. He considered on what his father had revealed and he wondered how he carried out it.
Tired of his reflections, he came back in the present and he was aware of the sunrise. Indeed, a golden color appeared in front of his eyes and he can saw the limpid blue sky. He became aware of his return among the living and admired, in peace, the landscape beauty, tinged with marvelous color which was created by God. He breathed deeply, happy to be there. He went on looking at the city which woke up slowly and he didn't grow weary of that.
About eight o' clock, a slight knock at the door could be heard and teared awway Atem in his contemplation. The door opened and he could see Ishizu came in with a smile on her lips.
« Hi, My pharaoh ! Did you sleep well ? Did you feel better ? » Asked Ishizu kindly.
« Hi Ishizu ! But, please don't call me Pharaoh, I'm no more a Pharaoh, so you can call me Atem ! To answer your question yes….. I feel better ! » Answered Atem smiling.
« Good ! My Phara… Euh no Atem. Since you are awake, we can take our breafast and talk, if you please. Because, I think you will understand that I have a lot of questions to ask » She said seriously while looking right in the eyes.
He supported her look. After all he understood very well that she wanted to know more. If it was the opposite, he came up questions and he would have answers. After few seconds to look at each other, Ishizu smiled and turned round to head for the door. He followed her and closed the door behind him.
He arrived in the living room and stopped to watch it, he didn't have the time to do it the last night. This living room had a majestic decoration with warm and shimmering colors. The furniture was all marvelous, neither too luxurious nor too simple. They seemed confortable. The size room was enough big for people could feel well.
He heard Ishizu call him, so he rejoined her. A table had been layed with a lot of tasty foods.
« I ordered several dishes, because I didn't know what you prefer for your breakfast ! » Explained Ishizu seeing a few astonishment in Atem eyes. « I hope you will like it ? » She said while settling down at her place.
« Hum ! Don't worry it's ok with me ! » He answered imitating her.
They took their breakfast quietly while apreciating each dishes. After the meal, they stood up and took their coffe while settling down on the couch, to discuss quietly.
« I can't believe that you are there with us… It's so amazing… Because It seemed, yet , that when you were defeated by Yugi, you had to go in the afterlife for your eternal rest. And, nevertheless you are here ! » Said Ishizu looking at him intensely to be sure she didn't dream.
« Well ! You know for me it's also weird. Because when I was over there, my father and the people I care was there. But when I was in front of my father, He looked at me and said to me, that it wasn't my place to be there, that my destiny had been altered, since the Gods had grant a second chance to live, for having save the world of the destruction thanks to my courage » He stopped to take back his breath. Then he talked again with a confidence tone.
« He also told me that they were rarely merciful and I had to profit by this chance which it was offered to me. He also added when my destiny appeared, I'll know or I'll feel it. »
After a moment of silence, like he searched his words, Atem take back his story.
« I had the feeling one hour or a little more had been passed, when we talked. Then he took me in his arms and wished me luck. It was at this moment, I caught a brief glimpse of bright light and after I was in the tomb ruins. I was able to go out alive by a miracle ! » He interrupted again to drink a gulp of his coffee. Ishizu looked at him carefully and silently and she let him take back his story quietly, because she felt that he needed to talk and he didn't finished it.
« Then, I wander for a half day to arrive at Louqsor. There I saw a policeman or rather he found me. I didn't know how react and if I had to tell him my story afraid he wasn't able to believe me or else he believed I was crazy. Fotunately, I kept all my memories of my life as a spirit and he was agreed to call to you, otherwise I don't know what I have done »
The silence could be heard and nobody dared to broke it.
« So you tell me that your father told you that your destiny has changed and you returned on earth to realise it. Moreover, when it will arrive you will know or feel it ? Well it's weird ! I wonder what sort or destiny it is ? » She said to herself thinking.
For a moment, only the noise of the city could be heard in the room. Indeed, the two didn't talk, occupied in their own thought. Ishizu found it difficult to believe it. Of course it wasn't the first time she was present at a miracle, but she was all the same surprised. In the same time, she was happy for him because he finally could live his own life. But she wondered what this miracle could hide. Was it a God gift or It hid something else. She dismissed that last thought from her mind and decided to profit by the present.
On the Atem side, he thought if the God gave him another chance to live, he finally lived for himself and not as a representante of the divinity. He especially could see again his friends, live with them and decide what it will be the best for him.
« You know what ! Since the God gave you an opportuneness to live a second time your life, you must hold of it ! After all, Few people have the chance to come back from the afterlife ! » She began to say smiling at him « You'll be able to live your life for you only and with those you cherish the most ! It's formidable !! » She finished to say smiling happy for him.
Atem gave a hint of a smile while thinking, because he just thought the same thing before and he knew that Ishizu understood since she lived almot the same thing. Indeed, A few month ago, her family and she, lived in the shadow of duties and obligations, so they couldn't have the life they wanted. It was before he found his memories and went in the afterlife. Now they would have to have the life they always wanted and be happy. He tought too of what he wanted and his first wish was to see again his friends. He wondered what Yugi, Joey, Tristan and Anzu was doing just now. He remembered them clearly. Yugi and his kindness, Joey and his special mood and his bravery, Tristan and his friendship and this way to make Joey fume and their fight, and at last but not least, Anzu and her strength in friendship and life. Thinking about her, he smiled. She has quite enough strength and courage which could compete with his own and she always believed in him when he doubted. He wondered if she went on dance to pursue her dream.
« Hum ! Yes, you're right ! I'll be going to live my own life !! » He said with his deep voice. « But how do this ? I mean there are a lot of things to make for this !? »He finished to say thinking of the works this will be generated.
Indeed, it'll take a lot of time and energy and in this way a little bit of imagination to make him be born again administratively of course, that in fact is dead thousands years ago, especially the pharaoh's reign was over for a long time. They thought about this each other for a moment, when suddenly, Ishizu spoke, because she was going to have an idea.
« Listen, I've got an idea ! Currently I work at the ancient history research department for our country ! My job consist in looking for all which concern our country and registering to the ministry. I can say that I wanted to know if there were still some pharaoh descendants in our country. I made genealogical search and other and I found you » She said delighted with her idea.
Atem thought about that for a while, because It was interesting but they had to think of something to explain what he had done during seventeen years.
« Don't worry ! I can fix this ! After all, I had to do this for Marek, Odion and I. But it's after that there will be a little problem, the ministry will meet you and know you, moreover, you won't have your administrative papers at once and you will have to learn to live at our time. You will have to be patient I'm sorry !! » She said looking sorry for him.
But for him, patience was one of his strong point. If he could see his friends and live with them, he would wait, because he felt that his destiny was over there.
« It's ok Ishizu I will be patient ! After all you are there. And I must learn how is this world even if I kept some memories of what I lived as a spirit in this time. So even if it takes a long time, I will come back to Japan ! » He concluded with a dazzled smile, full of confidence and determination.
« Oh ! I don't worry about you, I have trust in you and I know that you will succeed ! » She answered smiling too « Wait ! I come back » She said while standing up from the couch.
Then she went away towards her room and came in. Atem looked at her going away while wondering what she was going to do over there. He heard a noise, like someone who looks for something. Some minutes later, he saw her come back with her mobile as well as her big black notebook with an inscription on top of it. There was written « smile at the life, and the life smile on you ». He smiled seeing this.
Seeing her so focused, he said to himself that she had some things important to do and he decided to let her tranquil. He got ready to move and go away in his room, when he felt a soft and firm arm close around his wrist.
« You can stay ! It's about you after all and you don't disturb me !! » She simply said making him sit down. Indeed Ishizu had been left for loocking for things she needs to call her brother and inform him. it was ten o' clock in the morning, she knew that his brother would be in pause. She dialed his number and waited he lifted the receiver.
She heard the bell during she waited for someone lifted the receiver, then she heard the phone click, which meaned that someone had tood the call. Then a voice could be heard through the phone.
Ishizu introduced herself and began the call asking, firstly, how he was and vice versa. At this moment she looked at Atem and began to say the real reason for this call. She told the strange event that happened in the kings valley.
During she told him the facts, Atem wondered how Marek was going to react. It didn't took a long time to know it, because when she finished to speak to him, a long silence could be heard then suddendly a laugh was perceived through the phone. After Marek was calm, Ishizu talked to him again. Atem couldn't stop himself from smiling with the reaction of Marek, which was completely normal
Suddendly he saw in front of him a mobile. He raised his eyes and saw that Ishizu held him it to speak with his brother.
« Try ! Maybe He will believe you ? » She simply said.
Dumbfounded, he looked the mobile then her and after a moment of hesitation, he took it and introduced himself to Marek, saying the same thing that Ishizu had said before.
On the other hand; Atem heard nothing for a while, until he heard a lot of question that Marek asked him. Atem try to answer but he hadn't got the time because Marek didn't let him the time to do it. He raised his eyes and sighed, then he looked at her to help him. Ishizu understood what was going on and took back the mobile. She calmed down gently but firmly his brother. She told him that one or two days, they would be there so he could ask all the questions he would. Next, she asked him to call Mr Poulos for her, who works for the culture ministry and supervise the works done by her department. Finally, she asked him to say nothing about this apart from Odion and if he had all noted. She said him goodbye and hung up.
She got her breath, under the understanding look of Atem, because Marek could be a little bit unreasonable with his reactions. They looked at each other and they laughed happily.
« Oh my ! I believed that I could never hang up ! » Began Ishizu stopping laughing. « I'm sorry for this ! But I didn't think he could react like this ! »
« Ah ! Don't worry ! And then it's understanding, isn't it ? Moreover, he remind me Joey ! » Said A tem without stop himself laughing.
It was the first time for Ishizu to see him laugh so joyfully. She knew that it hadn't arrived since a long time, maybe never in his life as a pharaoh. And see him laughing more relaxed, she smiled. She hoped that he have more opportunity to do it and be happy simply.
After they could take back their breath, Ishizu took her mobile once again and dialed another number. She talked for a while, then she hung up. Then she called the station to book two tickets for Cairo to leave tomorow, the third september at eleven in the morning.
She hung up after have had the confirmation of the booking. She then layed down her mobile on the table and closed her eyes for a moment. She reopened her eyes looking at the young man, sat down facing her and looking at her carefully.
« Well ! It's done ! I feel that tomorow will be a big day, with my brother ! He will ask a lot of question, I'm afraid ! » She said sighing.
« Yes, I think too ! But I will know to face it ! And I'm sure you will be able to calm him, like you did earlier, didn't you ? » He answered smiling.
« Oh ! I'm not sure ! My brother can be irritating sometimes ! » Sighing again « But, there will be Odion to help us if necessary ! He always knew to calm him when I couldn't do it ! » She finished to say.
« It's normal ! Marek consider him like a brother ! And may be more easy to speak with a brother than a sister, for Marek ! I think ! » Answered Atem with a deeper voice than usual and smiling like to reassure her.
Ishizu didn't answer, but she smiled too to thank him. She knew he was right. Marek and Odion were like two brother since always, whereas no blood link existed between them and Odion. For Marek it had been always like this. But for her, it was a little different, especially since they had been outside of their hidden life and they lived outside. She respected and loved him very much, but she had the feeling that it was stronger that the link between Marek and him. Even if she didn't know what was this feeling.
Then, she decided to drive away this thougth and come back at the present. Atem had seen her when she was in her thougth and had let her without intervene, because he understood that it was personal and he didn't want to stop her. He so waited the next event progress quietly.
« So ! To finish, I asked Marek for taking an appointment with Mr Poulos for me. He works at the culture ministry, he also supervises the work and the research carried out at the ancient history department. He named me director because he know our story and that I can help with this. » She said with a little smile in the lips corner.
« But are you sure we can trust him ? I mean I don't doubt you, but this is more incredible than your story ! » He asked with a little concerned voice.
« Trust me ! It's a man That I would give my confidence and he is charming ! I'm sure he can help us and he will be eager to meet you, believe me ! » She reassured him.
Atem could see the bright and sincere smile which was on her lips as far as her ears. Her eyes were sparkling when she said his name. She had to trust him very well in order that the quiet and reserved Ishizu was like this. Reassured, he pushed him a little more in his seat and approved what she had said. He thought as well that all this things werent't going to be simple and he wondered if he could manage this.
Ishizu looked at him when he was in his thought and understood that he had some questioning about that which justified with this situation. She reassured him again putting her hand on his shoulder to show him she was here like his brother and Odion to help him. He looked at her and thanked her with a confident smile.
« After I have called Marek, I contacted my assistant to warn her that I came back to Cairo earlier and she was in charge of the rest of the work. If she had a problem, she could call me, but I think she will be able to fix that, I trust her ! » Began Ishizu.
Atem approved one more time without say nothing and waited what she had to tell.
« At last, like you heard, I booked two train tickets to Cairo tomorow at eleven in the morning. I hope it's alright, Atem ! » She finished to say.
« Hum ! Yes it's ok ! And I'm sorry to create you some problems ! I'm grateful for the help you give me, really I appreciate !! » He told her drawing himself up of his chair and looking her warmthly.
« Eh ! That's ok for me ! I'm charmed to help you really ! It's not a problem so don't worry !! » She reassured smiling warmthly too.
They looked at each other and smiled happily. Then she stood up again and proposed to go out to visit the city and find clothes for him a little more modern. He looked at him up and down and approved, then they went out of the room.
Back to Cairo, in one high school. It was more ten o'clock. A young man was standing stunned after a call on his phone. He stayed like that for a moment. This Young man it was none other than Marek.
Suddendly, a hand put on his shoulder. Surprised, he turned back to found a person who was Bakura. Indeed, he was stayed in Egypt, after his friends departure, because his father, who was archeologist and in charge of one museum in Cairo, was there too. Bakura had decided to stay near him and he was enrolled in the same high school than Marek and they became friends.
Seeing him not coming, Bakura went to look for him and had found him like this, stand up not moving after one call. He didn't know what exactly had happened during this call, but it seemed that what Marek had learnt was amazed.
« Eh ! Mareck, what's going on ? Are you ok ? You don't have some problem, do you ? » He asked a little worried.
« Oh ! It's you ! Ha this ! Don't worry it's nothing. It was just my sister who called me and asked me to do something for her which was…. A little surprising ! But it's nothing ! Eh ! Eh ! » Answered Marek patting bakura shoulder.
Bakura looked at him surprised and he wondered what's going on ? Then the bell of the end of the pause could be heard.
« Ah ! The break is over ! We go back ? » Suggested Marek who began to go away, to avoid going on the talk with Bakura, because he could see he would ask some questions.
Bahura sighed and decided to follow him.
During the morning, Marek though again about what he learnt and he was excited. He was in a hurry to see him again and in the same time, he was embarrassed about bakura not to tell him, like his sister had told him. He wondered if he suspected something and Marek didn't know how he could react if Bakura would ask him some question.
In fact, Bakura wondered also what exactly his friend hid him. But he wasn't a person who persecute people to know what they hid. He prefered wait that the people come and talk themself. And Marek wasn't an exception. So he decided to wait for him and if he need someone to talk about this he would be there.
At noon, the bell rang again to annouce class was over, with a big relief of the student. Marek stood up quickly and headed for the door. Bakura also stood up and catch his friend at the door.
« You seem to be urged on ! Don't you come to eat ? » Asked Bakura.
Marek didn't look at him and answered quickly.
« Ah ! Sorry ! Not now, I must to call someone ! I will eat later !! » He began to say « I will join you to the canteen in ten minutes about, I promised ! »
Then, without wait his answer, he left him quickly to a place more quiet.
Bakura looked at him quit wondering what's happened. Then, not seeking to understand his friend, he shruged his shoulders and went in the canteen quietly taking his bag before leaving.
Marek went on his way to a quiet place. Then he took his phone and dialed a number. He waited patiently that someone hang up. He heard a click through the phone.
« Office of Mr Poulos of the culture ministry, good morning ! » Said a feminine and affable voice.
« Good morning ! I'm Marek Ishtar. I call by the name of my sister, Ishizu Ishtar and I would like to know if I could speak with Mr Poulos, please ? » Answered Marek nicely.
« Yes, one minute please. I'm going to see if he can talk to you ! But What the subject ? » She asked.
« It's about something a little particular whose my sister asked me to talk to him solely ! I'm sorry not to tell more ! » He answered a little embarrassed.
« I understand ! Don't quit I will pass him in an instant, please ! » She answered.
A soft melody could be heard through the phone, during Marek waited patiently. After few seconds, a click then a deep and playful voice was heard.
« Ah ! Marek, good morning ! How are you my boy ? » Asked Mr Poulos delighted.
« Good morning Mr Poulos ! I'm fine thank you ! I'm sorry to interrupt you from your work, but I call from my sister, who would like to meet you as soon as possible when you would of course ! » Asked marek seriously.
« Ah ! Ishizu would like to see me ! Of course I agree. Her travel is good ? » He asked cheerfully.
« Yes, she's fine. She is at Louqsor today. In fact she would like to meet you about this, because it's happened something and she needs your help » Marek said simply.
« Something happened ! I hope it's not serious at less ! » He asked a little worried.
« No No ! Don't worry, but she prefer to meet you to talk about this tranquilly. She comes back tomorow by the train which leaves at eleven o' clock. She would probably be there around half past four in the evening ! »
« Ah ! I'm reassured ! So if she isn't tired I would pleased to meet her... around six o' clock in the evening. She could take a rest for a moment before our meeting, if that suits her of course ! »
« I think, yes. I'm going to inform her about this. I thank you so much Mr Poulos ! » He said with gratitude.
« Please, it's nothing my boy ! Compared with the sacrifice and devotion that your family had done all along this centuries to keep the items of our history, I can do that ! » He asserted.
Marek smiled, touched by what Mr Poulos just said. Indeed, since his sister, Odion and him lived outside ; they always could rely on him.
Mr Poulos was a man around forty years old, very tall and cheerfully who loves life and his fellow-men. He was attached to his country and especially his history and his culture, which was rich and varied. He had been lulled since his childhood by his parents, now died, and they were a great archeologists and fonf of the country history and particularly the pharaos dynasty. They had told him all the legends and stories about this period. Lately, he had studied at the faculty, some history classes to learn more. For a moment, he had followed the same way like his parents. But quickly, he noticed that the adventure life wasn't for him. He had decided to stay behind a desk and go on the research in the library and supervise the works. In this way, many years later, he was promoted and worked in the culture ministry.
He was the first to know about the works which was done in the country, that it is excavation or anything else. He could give his opinion and help those who had need it. And one day, he discovered that several families lived in the shadows, for some centuries, to keep the treasures which belong to pharaos, and until their missions was over. He had recognition and sympathy for them, who lived recluse in undergrounds to protect this items.
And, when the last survivor of the Ishtar family, called the tomb keepers, was went out outside, after their mission was over, he proposed naturally to help them. He had met them and he was taken affection with them immediatly. He provided them all the paper necessary for their lives and helped them to set up. Then, he took Ishizu with him and named her director of the ancient history department, because with all the knowledge she had, she could help them. He became their friend and confidant.
« So, the meeting will be around six o' clock in the evening the third september, won't it ? » Continued Mr Poulos, who interrupted the thought of Marek.
« Hum ! Yes It's fine. I thank you again Mr Poulos ! » Said Marek.
« It's a pleasure, and see you soon my boy ! » Answered Mr Poulos happilly.
« Yes, see you soon Mr Poulos ! » He answered back.
Marek hang up and tidied his phone in his pocket. He blew a little and stayed like this to meditate. What a strange turn of destiny ! One mounth ago, the Pharaoh disapeared and now he was back. He will need of all the help possible, and he was ready to help him. Then, he came back in the reality and went toward the canteen to join Bakura.
The afternoon was tranquil. At half past four in the evening, when the class was over, The two friends left the class and went away.
During the meal, Marek had explain to Bakura, that he was absent to call Mr poulos, a friend and boss of his sister, because she wanted to meet him as soon as possible and she was too busy to call him herself. Bakura had listened the explanation of his friend and thanks him to tell and trust him. He said him that if he needed help his would give him it.
Marek thanks him too, but inside he was a little embarrassed not to tell him all the truth, like his sister had said earlier. He promised to himself to tell about this later.
They walked together for a while, then they separated at the end of a square and went on each in their way.
Marek arrived in home and went directly upstairs in his room to put his belongings, in bulk in his desk like he always does. He lied down on his bed and pondered on all this was happened today. He had difficulty realizing the extraordinary miracle which had took place this morning. He wondered how the other was going to react at this and he hoped that he would be there to see that. He wondered also why his sister had asked him not to tell to someone, except Odion.
He stayed like this for a moment on his bed, the arms behind his head and one leg put on the other leg, to medidate. Brusquely he stood up and caught his phone and dialed the number of his sister.He waited that she hung up and when he heard the click, he said :
« Ishizu ! It's me ! So I made an appointment with Mr Poulos, like you had asked. He will be able to see you tomorow night at six o'clock ! Is it alright, sister ? »
« Ah, It's good ! I thank you little brother !! » Answered Ishizu smiling.
« Hum…. Sister ! I was wondering… Why you don't want me to tell that to the other ? » Began Marek, not knowing how ask her « You know… I was a little embarrassed in front of Bakura earlier ! I don't understand why ? It's his friend also » He finished to say to her.
« Well ! I understand your feelings. But, listen ! It's enough complicated like this and we must to concentrate our strength on the most urgent : make be born Atem again, especially administratively. And believe me it will take a little time. Moreover, we must let Atem the time to recover from that, even if he says he is allright. But you will be able to say it to Bakura within the next few days ! You understand I hope ? » Began Ishizu almost maternally.
« And moreover, if Bakura will learn about this now, he would to see him now that it will be understanding, won't it ? » She finished to say.
« Ok sister, I understand ! But… Eh ! I hear some noise away. You went out ? » Asked Marek surprised.
« Ah ! Yes ! I have took Atem away around the town, in order that he could get dressed, let's say, in a way a little more modern, if you see what I mean, brother !! » She answered laughing a little.
« Yeah ! I understand ! Eh ! But it wasn't easy for you two to go out like this ! » Said Marek laughing too, while trying picture his sister with the pharaoh dressed in… Pharaoh.
«Ha Ha Ha ! Funny ! But don't worry for us ! » She said laughing a little more. Then she became serious again « And moreover I show him the town and allow him to profiter and have a little fun. But… You want to talk to him maybe ? » She offered him.
« Yes, of course ! Give in me ! »
He waited for a moment and he heard, away, his sister asking Atem if he would talk to him. He heard someone took the phone and a deep voice speaking :
« Hi Marek ! How are you ? » Asked Atem.
« Hi ! I'm happy to hear you again ! I'm fine and you ? It's not too hard for you ? » retorted Marek cheerfully.
« Ha ! Yes…. And no. Fortunately your sister is here ! And then I long to be tomorow and see you all ! » Answered Atem.
« Me too ! Moreover, Bakura is here too. He stayed here after your departure to be with his father. But I don't say anything yet, but when he will know it he will want to see you !! » Answered Marek.
« Me too I would to see him ! Listen…. I let you because Ishizu wants to talk with you ! We'll discuss it tomorow, ok ! See you soon Marek ! »
« Ok ! No problem ! Take a good rest and see you soon ! » Said Marek cheerfully.
Then a silence could be heard again.
« Marek, I count on you to tell Odion about this. You will be able to say him to take us tomorow, please ! » Began Ishizu « Well, I let you me too, because we will come back and take a rest to be in form tomorow. Have a good rest ! Good night and see you tomorow, little brother » She said tenderly.
« You too Sister and take a good rest you two ! Good night ! » He answered in the same way.
A click could be heard through the phone so Marek hung up. He put the phone on the night table and he lied down again on his bed in the same way. He whistled softly happy. He stretched his arm to turn on his HiFi and listen music. This evening he wasn't in the mood to work. Fortunately, he had a little advance with his homeworks, so he could take a rest. Moreover his sister wasn't here so he could take advantage of this.
At six o'clock, Odion came back to the archives at the same department where Ishizu works. Going in, a high sounding bruise could be heard and it cames upstairs. He sighed, put his belongings and went upstairs where was Marek.
He knock at the door and went in. He found Marek layed down on his bed, the arms behind his head and one leg put on his other leg whistling softly and followed the rythm of the music.
« Hum! Hum! Excuse me to disturb you! But what's going on exactly? You don't have scholl works? » Asked Odion.
Marek who was surprised, didn't move and looked at him with big opened eyes. He turned off his hi-fi and stood up slowly.
« AH! You're here! Eh!eh! » He began to say smiling and puting one hand behind his head « Yes... I know I could work on my homeworks, but I have advance on it so I decided to have a break! I'm not in the mood for working today, because I learnt a fantastic news » He finished to say with a malicious smile.
Surprised, Odion raised an eyebrow inquisitor and in the same time curious about what Marek had learnt.
« And what is that news? » He asked the arms crossed and leaned on the door frame.
« Ah! Ah! You are interrested! Well come in! But you had better to sit down, because you're going to have a shock» Said Marek smiling.
Odion looked at him right in the eyes and saw that he was serious despite his smile on his face. He moves slowly and after a moment of hesitation, he had place on a chair and crossed his arms waiting what Marek had to say.
« So! This noon, Ishizu called me and annouced me something surprising! » He stopped an instant to make a suspense. He looked at Odion to see how he reacted at this.
Odion didn't move and his face showed nothing except a little curiosity.
« Well! You'll believe me if you want, but here goes! » Said Marek.
He told him all the thing that his sister had told him earlier, without miss a detail : The come back of the Pharaoh, his encounter with a policeman in Louqsor, the call he made at Ishizu, her coming and the reunion...
During the story, The expression of Odion went to amazement at wonderment. When Marek had finished with his story, He was stunned and happy like Marek had been earlier. He couldn't believe this. He unfolded his arms and stood up. He went in front of the window and stayed like this for a while to meditate upon of what he had learnt.
Marek looked at him and understood what he felt, because he had felt the same thing before. Odion stayed like this without moving, then he turned over and looked at Marek right in the eyes.
« If I understand, The pharaoh is returned! It's unbelievable and wonderful! » He said simply.
« Yes it is! I can't wait to see him tomorow! » Said Marek cheefully.
Odion approved and smiled at the enthusiasm of Marek.
Odion waited that Marek is quiet down and he suggested to go downstairs and prepared the diner. Marek approved and followed him.
During the diner, they talked lengthily about tomorow. Marek said that Ishizu would arrive at the train station at half past four on the afternoon and wait for him. After this, she would have an appointment with Mr Poulos at six o'clock.
« I will be able to come with you because my class will be over at tree o' clock! » Finished to say Marek.
After the diner, Marek sat down on the couch and watched the tv, while Odion sat down to read a book. Around eleven o' clock in the night, they decided to go upstair and sleep, to be in good form, because tomorow will be a big day. They separate after told goodnight and went in their bedroom.
In his room, Marek, layed down in his bed, couldn't sleep. He waited that tomorow arrived impatiently. He could sleep around one hour in the morning with a light sleep.
He wasn't the only one who couldn't sleep. At hundred kilometers away, someone couldn't sleep.
Atem, thought again at this day. After came back of the town, they ate and spoke about what they would do tomorow. They decided to meet in the living room at eight o'clock for the breakfast, then they would make their suitcase and leave to the train station. Odion would wait them there and lead out at home. After Ishizu would go at her appointment with Mr Poulos and they would decide what to do after.
He was in a hurry to see again his friends, even if it wasn't for tomorow, but he would wait for that. He slept with this tougth a smile on his face.
Done! I hope you woll like it. Some characters are a little OC but I hope that will not disturb you!! I'm little late to update this chapter but it was hardrer than I expected!! please I'm sorry!!