Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Love You ❯ I call it Love ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sailor Ra: Yes! My personal favorite pairing, Bakura/Mana also known as Philthershipping or Mischiefshipping.
Vegeta: (rolls eyes) Stupid idiot.
Sailor Ra: (glares) Okay do the declaimer Mukuro.
Mukuro: Make Vegeta do it.
Kurai: Yeah he's the one who's forced to wear the necklace.
Sailor Ra: Sure, Vegeta go for it.
Vegeta: NO!
Mukuro/Kurai/Sailor Ra: YES!
Vegeta: Fine, Sailor Ra doesn't own Yugioh just the ideas.
 
Chapter two: I call it Love (pilthershipping or something like that)
 
//You know Mana, if you just reveal your shoulders you would have a lot more men chasing after you// and with that he had let his fingers the shoulders of her kimono and loosened them a bit, revealing her shoulders. His lips gently brushed against her ear, taking her breath away, //there…//
 
//I look at you, You look at me//
//(you can't help it your feeling butterflies) It's obvious we have chemistry//
//I think it cuz I've wanted you so long Girl//
 
“Mana,” Mrs. Yuki asked the brown haired girl who sat in the back row of desk, “please read your poem.” Mana looked terrified by this thought, but still she walked to the front of the class. Yami and Yugi looked excited at this, but she didn't look so excited like her friends had expected.
Usually she was the first one to jump up and volunteer to read her poems, but not today. Her blue eyes (I think them to be green, but when I looked closer they were blue) looked cloudy and this made the class shiver a bit. Her poems described of family and friends and hopes of love in the future, but not today.
Mana stood in front of the class with one hand holding the paper while her other one was on her side. Her eyes were cloudy and she looked tired which made Yami become worried.
`Who would have guessed?' she thought as she stared at her class mates, `That love comes so quickly and sweeps one off their feet.' She took a deep breath and closed her eyes in thought.
“If you were to look into my eyes what would you see? A demon? A angel?” Her voice sounded a bit shaky as Yami's violet eyes tried to look into hers. To see if they would shine they usually did.
`Don't look at me like that, Atemu' she thought as she took another shaky breath in, `I don't deserve your friendship. I don't deserve the son of the pharaoh to be so kind to be after the sin I feel I have committed'.
“If you touch me, what would you feel? My skin? My heart?
If you kiss me, what will it mean to you? That lust? The love?
If you saw I was human, what would you do? Kill me? Kiss me?”
 
//I never thought this day would come//
//This is something I've wanted in my life//
//I realize you're the one//
 
The class was dead silent as Mrs. Yuki (who was a new teacher so she wasn't sure what to make of it) clapped nervously. The class joined in then stopped when she did though Mana still didn't seem to smile. Her eyes shined a bit, but it still didn't stop Yami from being worried.
“Good Ms. Mana, you poem explains the confusion of lust and love for teenagers these days,” Ms. Yuki said as Mana looked at her in a bit of shock for a moment. The bell rang suddenly and everyone was out of the classroom except Mana. She was about to leave when Mrs. Yuki stop her.
“Mana, you are one of my best students when it comes to poetry,” she stated this as a fact which was true. Mana tried to smile, but she had a hard time lying to the black haired teacher. She looked down at the floor as if she was ashamed of it.
“Thank you,” she said in a fake cheerful voice that was too obvious. She looked at her teacher and smiled, but it failed again.
“And your poems usually talk about peace and happiness, but today it was talking about love and lust,” her voice was full of concern that Mana didn't want or need, “Did something happen?” she finally asked.
“Hey Mana!” a booming voice snapped as Mrs. Yuki looked over to see the trouble maker Bakura. He looked annoyed about something and it obviously had something to do with Mana. His hands were stuffed in his pockets and his eyes were glaring at her.
“Mana does it have something-” the browned haired magician interrupted her.
“I really have to go, Mrs. Yuki. Thank you for your concern.” Before she could say anything more she was gone with the strange white haired man.
 
//And your telling me it's good bye//
//To put this out of my heart and so it shouldn't be so easy to walk away//
//You feel it, I feel it, so don't be so tense//
 
0000
 
“What did she want to talk to you about?” Bakura asked the brown haired girl as she looked at him. He sighed a bit when he realized she wasn't going to tell. A smirk graced his face as he decided to tell her that he had been listening in.
“Nothing,” she said cheerfully as the thief took note how close they were to the park. He saw a big oak tree and he smirked wider at a thought. He grabbed her wrist and dragged her to the tree. She was backed up into the tree while Bakura blocked any escape roots when he placed his arms around her waist.
“Liar, she was talking about your poem. Love and Lust was it? Hmm interesting,” he whispered as he licked her ear lobe. Mana felt like she just entered a pink warm cloud and this was proven to Bakura when her cheeks turned pink.
“You have no shame, do you?” she asked as she forced herself out of the cloud. A smirk was on his lips as swooped close to her face and kissed her. She quickly turned her head from him as she felt her cheek turning pink.
“When it comes to you…” Bakura let the sentence linger in the air when he found that Mana was staring at him intensely. Making him feel uncomfortable in this which made him feel confused.
He muttered at himself angrily as he let her go and turned away from her. He scratched the back of his head as he felt her eyes digging in the back of his back. He watched her from the corner of his eye.
When it came to her, Bakura's blood would bubble. He knew how much it would hurt her friendship with The Stupid Bastard Pharaoh, but still she would hold his hand. When it came to her, he would want to kiss her forever. He wanted to touch her cheek and hold her in his arms. He wanted to understand her thoughts, which was strange since he was one to only have relationships for sex, but she was different.
He wasn't sure why she was different because honestly she wasn't his type. Always excited and happy, but confident when it came to emotions. Innocent when it came to love or chemistry between two people. She was just different because she smiled at him and would tell him to bug off if he tried to get her into bed (the only time that happened was when he tried to seduce her since she was the pharaoh's best friend). She wasn't afraid of him now that he thought about it.
He had decided that was where she belonged, in his arms.
“Quit looking at me like that,” the white haired thief snapped as Mana ignored this and wrapped her arms around his waist. Bakura almost gasped, but didn't as he felt his blood bubble a bit more. The urge entered his chest as he ignored it again.
“I can't help it,” she said cheerfully as she pressed her face in the curves of his back, “I like looking at you. You are handsome,” Bakura liked how she was so confident to say what was on her mind.
 
//Baby, I don't know what love is//
//Maybe I'm a fool//
//I just know what I'm feeling and it's all because of you//
 
“Hn,” he mumbled as he quickly turned around and pressed her body against his, “Well then…tell me about that poem.” He decided the change the subject as he nuzzled into her hair. He felt her body stiffen as he gently placed her on the tree again.
“I'm just confused when it comes to you, my thief king,” she said as she ran her fingers in his hair, “because when you think about it,” Mana suddenly squeaked when she felt his lips graze her neck.
“Go on,” he said as he bit her ear and let his tongue play with the heart shaped earring.
“Will you stop that!” she snapped as she pushed him away, “I can't say anything when you do that!” he smirked at this as he tried to touch her again, but she took a few steps to the side.
“Okay, I'll stop,” he said as he chuckled, noticing the blush on her cheeks.
“When you think about it, how can I know that your not just using me to hurt Atemu and the others? How can I know that your not just in lust? And how am I suppose to know? I never had a real boyfriend before you! So how am I suppose to know when I'm in lust or something like that!” Mana yelled angrily as tears shined in her eyes. Bakura didn't seemed shock by this as he held out his hand to her.
 
//Don't tell me//
//I don't know//
//I want the truth//
 
“Your right, you don't know, but what's the first emotion you feel?” Bakura asked the browned haired girl who stared at his hand in thought, “To be honest you're the first real girl I've haven't slept with yet so I'm sure it isn't lust. For you, I don't know, but for some reason I trust you. Even more then Marik.
Maybe I'm a fool, but honestly I don't care. I don't care if I'm acting like a fool for some reason. I just know I want you in my heart.
So today I'll just call this love. What about you?” he asked as he lend out his hand to her. She looked down at it in thought.
 
//Cause they call it//
//We call it//
//You call it//
//I call it love//
 
“I call it love,” and with that she grabbed his hand and kissed him on the lips.