Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Lunch Break-Back in 15 ❯ On Sugar High ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yugi: *sigh* I FINALLY finished my finals!! Time for a niiice, relaxing brea-
 
Yami: Sugarhyperfoodholidaysyayfeedmefeedmeiwantmoresugarmarikandbakuragotmoresug argivememoresugaridemandinthenameofthepharaohtogivememoresugarohwaitiamthep haraohhahawhoopsiforgotsogivemetheradamnedsugarrightnow!!!
 
Yugi: Oo I did not hear a word of what you just said, Yami…did Malik give you sugar again?
 
Yami: *nods excessively*
 
Yugi: *siiigh* Oh dear Ra…
 
Yami: *giggles and runs in circles, knocking over a lamp*
 
Yugi: Yami! Stop it, Grandpa's going to make me pay for damage done to my room again!
 
Grandpa: YUGI! WHAT IS GOING ON UP THERE??
 
Yugi: Crap! UH, NOTHING GRANDPA!! *glares at Yami who is starting to drool* Oh man, I need to get him out of here!
 
Yami: *bounces on bed, making the mattress squeak and the bed bump against the wall*
 
Grandpa: BOYS KEEP IT DOWN UP THERE! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THAT!
 
Yugi: *sighs and yanks Yami off the bed, who falls on the floor and stares up at him, grinning*
 
Outside the Motou Turtle Shop…
 
*Yami screams as he is chucked out the window and falls to the pavement with a loud crack*
 
Yugi: *shouts out the window* WHEN YOU'RE ON SUGAR HIGH, STAY WITH MALIK!!!
 
Yami: *salutes him and runs off, apparently unharmed*
 
Yugi: *sigh* So much for my nice, relaxing break…*goes to door and starts to head out of room when…*
 
Tea: FRIENDSHIP HUUUUUG!!! *glomp*
 
Yugi: AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Tea: *giggle* Friendship is so important…because it's like a rainbow cookie that you can just eat and it makes you all happy and warm inside…and you're my friend! And friends hug! And that's what I'm doing, it's called a hug! Do you like hugs? You're my friend, so I'm hugging you. I really like hugs.
 
Yugi: *gag*
 
Tea: *squeezes Yugi* (Not that way, you sick hentai!) FRIIIIEEEND!!!!
 
Yugi: *coughs because of the tightness of the hug and faints*
 
Tea: Oh! Friend, you're sleepy! Why didn't you tell me? We can go lay down because when you're sleepy…
 
<> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <>
How's that for an update? ^-~ Speaking of dates, I was just hanging out at my boyfriend's house…we watched a movie…anyway, I decided to update…FINALLY. I'm sorry about the wait, I really didn't mean to take so long, but I've had finals at school and I'm still trying to memorize my lines for the Christmas Pageant…I think I'm gonna write a romance fic, I'm so inspired now by spending time with my puppy…^-^ aka b/f.
-foxkit