Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Lunch Break-Back in 15 ❯ Things are getting strange around here... ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I AM A BANANA! Ok, no I'm not…but I'm on sugar high. Sort of. Kind of. Not really…Ok, never mind. Just PLEASE review. I'm a starving author here, people, leave me reviews!!!
<> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <>
 
Yami: Marik! LetsgototownandkilllittleanimalsinthenameofthePharaohandRabecauseimonsugarh ighand
youcantstopmesoletsgorightnowireallywanttokillthingsandcausehavoc evenifigetarrestedY
ugisaidimightbutidonthinksocauseimcoolanywayletsgo!!
 
Marik: *cackle* FINALLY SOMEONE WHO AGREES WITH ME! LET'S GO!!!
 
Yami: *hyper high-pitched laugh*
 
Random Knuckles fangirl: You bastard, Yami! You stole Knuckles voice! Or maybe…YOU'RE KNUCKLES IN COSTUME! AND YOU NEVER TOLD ANYONE! *jumps on the hyper Yami and starts to pull at his hair*
 
Yami: *screams and runs in circles as the fangirl tugs at his hair*
 
Fangirl: NOOO! MY BELOVED KNUCKLES!!!
 
Marik: Get off of him, woman!
 
Fangirl: NEVER! I WANT MY KNUCKLES!!!
 
Marik: *growls and grabs chainsaw*
 
Yami: *eyes widen* MARIIIK!!!
 
Marik: *pauses* Huh?
 
Yami: DON'T COME NEAR ME WITH THAT THING! IT'LL RUIN MY HAIR! YOU CAN'T!!!!
 
Marik: *looks at chainsaw and starts to grin wildly*
 
Yami: …Oh shit.
 
Marik: *runs after Yami who still has a Knuckles fangirl on his back, choking him*
 
Yami: *starts to choke and falls while running*
 
Fangirl: *screams like a banshee and starts to tear at his hair and clothing, sitting atop his back*
 
Marik: *catches up and saws off Yami's hair with a cackle and starts to run after the now screaming fangirl*
 
Yami: *falls on ground sobbing with sadness and laughing from his sugar high*
 
Knuckles: *walks on* What's wrong with you?
 
Yami: *sniffle* MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR! THAT BASTARD CUT IT OFF!
 
Knuckles: …Why the hell do you sound just like me?
 
Yami: *stares* I don't know…
 
*Knuckles and Yami continue to stare, motionless*
 
Back at the Turtle Game Shop…
 
Yugi: I hope Yami's ok…he's not back yet…
 
*Knuckles and Yami walk in, staring at everything*
 
Yugi: Uh, Yami? Are you ok?
 
Yami: *stares* Yugi…
 
Knuckles: *stares also*
 
Yugi: I'm confused.
 
<> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <>
Ok, yes, that was a crappy chapter. But don't look at me! I'm in a weird mood! ^-^ Anyway, REVIEW! Pleeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaase!!!