Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Magician's Love ❯ Return of the Mystical Elf.. ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Spring: Okay…chapter seven.

Yami Spring: This is the longest fic you've ever written.

Spring: Yep! And proud of it!

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Yugioh, you should know that by now.

They walked in silence. The tension after their last battle was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

The Dark Magician Girl sighed. `If it weren't for me, we wouldn't be stuck here. I was the one that fell into the Shadow Realm. And the others, too. The stronger ones came to find us…and now we're all stuck here.' Dark Magician Girl thought sadly.

As the light around them became darker, slowly, everyone's eyes started to adjust. It was nighttime. They continued walking onwards to track that guy down..

The Dark Magician froze. Mana turned around swiftly as she felt her master stop suddenly. "M-Mahao?" She asked the frozen Dark Magician.

He sort of nodded and shook his head at the same time.

The Magician of Black Chaos walked to where the Dark Magician was, frozen in time. "Mahao?" Dark Magician Girl asked once more.

A blast of blue light shot out from the darkness, surrounding the Dark Magician. The light was blinding, as the duel monsters covered their eyes.

The Dark Magician Girl was the first to recover. All her worry left her. "Dark Magician!" She said, as her master was once more unfrozen. He smiled at her. "I don't know what happened…" He began. "It was like someone shocked me…" "At least you're back now." Summoned Skull said.

The Dark Magician Girl turned to see where the flash had come from. There standing on the spot, was none other than the Mystical Elf.

"Mystical Elf!" Dark Magician Girl leaped for joy for finding her childhood friend. "What happened?" She asked the other spellcaster.

"That guy…he kidnapped me." Mystical Elf said. Dark Magician Girl nodded. "I see.."

Mystical Elf all of a sudden remembered something. "Come on, you guys, you know how you're looking for that weird guy?" All the duel monsters nodded. "Well, I know where his hideout is!" She said. All the duel monsters whirled around to face her.

"Where!" Said the Dark Magician Girl. The Mystical Elf gestured, "Follow me!" She said, and turning back one last time, ran off.

All the duel monsters followed, hoping they'd get to the bottom of this soon…

Spring: Okay, I am soo sorry that was so short!

Yami Spring: Don't tell me, writers block again?

Spring: Yep. If you have any ideas, please, please email me! I really need them! If you want Magician's Love to continue, that is.

Yami Spring: Review please.

Spring: oh, and by the way, expect new chapters every two weeks now or so, because school's keeping me down.

Yami Spring: But don't worry, we'll be back and better than ever when summer comes along. ;)