Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Magire, Dauto dano Ai ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

LOTSHA: this will take even longer to get out because my fucking computer fucked up the file when I was trying to save it sorry to all who actually liked the story, I'm starting over again now arggggggggg I hate everything I had nine pages done argggg anyway I better get writing. I'm gonna skip over the authors notes this time too I'll put them in the next one.

***Magire, Dauto dano Ai***

Ryou had answered the door dressed in....

'Leather, Ryou's wearing leather I think I'm gonna have a heart attack now. Can someone say HOT or DAMN? Meow?' I stared at Ryou as he looked quizzically at me trying to find out why I was staring. He was wearing black leather pants, the kind that leaves nothing to the imagination and a tight scarlet button up silk shirt with the top three buttons undone. He topped it off with what looked like a spiked dog's collar.

"Hi," he whispered shifting from foot to foot nervously. I continued to stare at him practically drooling. "What are you staring at?" he asked breaking the uncomfortable (at least for him anyway) silence.

"Mmm you look good Ryou," I purred slipping my arms around his neck and pushed him further into the room, shutting the door behind me with my foot.

***LOTSHA's POV***

"Uh..." He mumbled partly taken aback at her forwardness, than again this was his Sere after all and she always was different.

Sere pressed her lips hard to her koibito's pushing him right into the house out of the hall; pulling back she licked her lips in a seductive manner.

"Mmm you taste good tenshi," she mumbled as she leaned back in letting her mouth roam over his jaw and down his neck, nibbling as she went. She loved the whimpers that escaped her lover's lips as she pressed herself closer to him. She could feel his desire from where she was and almost smirked. She could easily lose herself in the feeling of him against her and the taste of his skin as her mouth continued its journey across his neck and down to his chest.

Ryou allowed his koi control as he settled his hands on her hips while he leaned on the wall at his back. The feeling that her mouth created was simply indescribable. Finally tired of taking the back seat he slid his hands up under shirt, trailing them over her stomach. His hands had started to travel down to the top of her skirt when he felt a thin line on her skin that shouldn't be there.

"Sere?" he gasped pulling away from her and settling his hands on her shoulders to steady himself.

"Ye..ah..." she asked breathless.

"What's this?" he trailed his fingers back over the line to indicate what he meant.

"Umm, well.. It's nothing ignore it." She mumbled looking away.

Ryou looked at Sere obviously not convinced; he pulled her shirt up so he could see what it was and gasped. There across her stomach was a three inch gash that appeared to have yet to heal properly.

"Sere.." He breathed, "What happened?" he couldn't take his eyes off the thin red line across his koi's stomach and trailing his fingers over it he could feel the rise in her skin where it was.

"Nothing it's just a cut that's all." She tried to pull away but Ryou, looking up to her face kept a firm grip on her waist.

"Shizuka I'm not letting you go until you tell me." He told her firmly his eyes never leaving her face, she looked away from his unnerving gaze trying to find an excuse for the cut other than the truth.

A frustrated look came over his face at her silence and he started looking at her stomach as though it would speak the truth to him. As a matter of fact......it did!

From looking harder he realized something he hadn't before, Shizuka, who had always be chubby (but adorable to him) now had a shapely curved waist with the abs she's always had, but were always hidden, now in plain sight. He suddenly had an idea of what happened.

"Sere did you, uh I mean you know." He couldn't seem to find the words he was looking for but she got the message.

"It was my mom." She mumbled.

"Why would she do this?" he asked confused, he's always thought that Shizuka's mother was really nice

"She said that if I wanted to be a singer than I couldn't be and I quote 'a fat cow anymore'" Shizuka muttered bitterly.

Ryou looked at his girlfriend in shock, he couldn't understand it, Shizuka wasn't fat a little chubby yeah but he'd always thought of her as chibi- like, cause she was short and a little chubby, but her personally found her adorable. Why would anyone want to change her?

"Mizoru Shizuka you are NOT fat." Ryou growled frustrated almost daring her to say otherwise.

"I know that, I'm happy with who I am, but she thinks that if you're above a size five you're fat." She raged throwing her hands up and walking away from him into the living room.

"Who's she to talk!" Ryou asked unaware of the insult he'd just hurled at his koi's mother and trying to remain calm.

"Yeah, I know, but her excuse is "I'm married I've had two kids, I don't want to be a pop star, I'm allowed to be a little overweight!" That, that woman, she knows nothing!" Shizuka yelled in pure frustration. "She's always comparing me to pop stars and models and.. And even my own sister! Don't get me wrong I love my sister but that girl she set such a high standard for me to compete with. 'Selena was smart, popular, beautiful, graceful and everything, everything a mother could ask for in a daughter' me no I'm 'Fat, ugly, rebellious, a loner, clumsy and stupid!' " she babbled looking quite hysterical, waving her arms around and yelling, frustrated tears streaming down her face. She collapsed on the couch and buried her head in her hands sobbing silently.

Ryou looked at his girlfriend in awe, he had no idea she had it this bad. If this was her home life he was amazed her turned out as stable as she was, which mind you wasn't very stable. He crossed the room and sat down on the couch beside her. He slipped his arm around her shoulders and pulled her to him, so that her head was resting on his shoulder.

"Whatever made you choose me?" she asked her voice muffled by his shirt when she had put her face against him to hide it.

Ryou smiled slightly "How much time do you have?"

She looked up confused "N-nani?"

"It's a pretty long list, how much time do you have?"

She hiccupped but gave a small weak smile. "I have all night, she thinks I'm a prom."

Ryou grinned impressed at Shizuka's lying skills "Hmm, why did I choose you, where to start let's see you're smart" Snort "Sweet" shrug "Loyal" nod "Talented" Shrug "Trustworthy, you never keep anything important from people you care about"

Shizuka's insides squirmed as if she had snakes in her stomach at that comment, for she knew she was keeping something 'very' important from Ryou.

"And I think you're adorably cute." She blushed at that forgetting her former comment.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I don't lie Shizuka, you should know that" he gave her a love-filled smile and gentle squeeze.

Shizuka grinned happily at her koi and wrapped her arms around his waist. "Aishiteru Ryou-kun!"

"I love you too Shizuka-chan." He hugged her back and laid his head on top of hers. He pulled back after a minute and asked "any other surprises?" he looked into her lavender eyes with a smile and noticed right away. "Where are your glasses?"

"Oh, that was the girls' idea." She smiled sheepishly. "Reppuu got rid of hers too," at his confused expression she elaborated. "It's easier to dance freely when you're not worried about your glasses falling off." (AN: this is actually very true when I'm in dance class I constantly worry about my glasses flying off)

"Oh I see so you got contacts?"

"Yeah, I like them." She grinned.

"Me too I can see your eyes better, they're too pretty to hide." He grinned at her blush.

Ryou looked her up and down after than remark looking for other changes and noticed her hair.

"I like your hair, you changed the streaks?" he asked.

"Actually I just got rid of the dyed streaks, these are natural." She grinned happily.

"Why'd you do the silver and violet anyway, the red and black looks better on you." He said playing with one of the black strands.

"You know I can't figure it out myself." She looked sheepish again.

"Oh well.." Ryou sighed and continued looking for other things "No more surprises other than those?"

"Well," she grinned "You'll have to find the other one."

"Where is it?" he asked interested.

"You'll have to find that out yourself" her voice was a purr as she leaned forward and kissed him using her hands to push him back on the couch. Her hands went to his shirt and started to undo the remaining buttons. Overcoming his surprise at her quick change in mood he dropped his hands to her hips and slid them up under her shirt again this time ignoring the scar on her stomach.

A shiver ran up Shizuka's spine as his fingers ghosted over the skin of her stomach and rose over her chest, Ryou instantly realized she wasn't a bra and grinned. He brushed the pad of this thumb over a nipple enjoying the keening moan the action got from her. He lifted his hands up and she pulled back so he could remove her shirt. He was quite enjoying the sight of her topless and straddling him.

He had let his eyes roam over her form with open appreciation when he realized what the other 'surprise' was, just slightly above her left breast was marking on her skin... a tattoo!

The tattoo was the Sennen Ring with a seven-pointed star in the center of the pyramid. Her Sennen Pendant!

"You. ah got a tattoo?" he gasped out.

"Yeah.. I got a few." She mumbled around her ragged breathing.

"A.. a few?" he asked.

"Yeah a few, why don't you f-find the other ones." She gasped.

Shizuka nearly smiled as Ryou set out to find the other five tattoos she had. He moved his hands over her body feeling like a blind man, searching for them. Some of his touches made her take a quick intake of breath others made her giggle.

'I guess Ryou doesn't know you can't really feel them' she thought to herself.

//Guess not aibou.// her Yami replied snidely.

'Go away' she growled, taking a sharp intake of breath when Ryou's thumb brushed against her nipple, and pressed herself into his hand for more contact.

Ryou couldn't feel anymore and started to wonder where they may be 'Probably under her skirt' he thought absent mindedly.

"Fuck Shizuka nice tattoo," said a sharp psychotic voice.

Shizuka's head whipped around so fast her neck cracked. Ryou looked from what he was doing startled. Bakura was standing there watching them with amusement.

"B-Bakura," Ryou choked. "What are you doing here."

"Watching," he stated simply.

"N-nani!" Ryou yelled.

Shizuka let her eyes wonder over the fiend and noticed to her amusement that he was excited, very excited.

"You want Kiori?" she asked.

"No.." he walked over calmly and trailed his hand over Shizuka's back.

"Hhh," she gasped, shivers running down her spine. "Who d-do you w-want than." She felt his fingers run over the lines on her back.

"You," he stated looking at the both of them.

"NANI!" Ryou yelled again, "You want my girlfriend?!?"

"No,' he repeated still running his fingers over Shizuka's back.

"Than who?" the hikaris asked.

"Both of you." He said.

"Huh?" they asked "You want both of us?"

"I'm Bisexual if you didn't know" he grinned nodding.

//Hmm will wonders never cease, wait I knew that// she cackled evilly.

"Really?" Shizuka asked sitting up, ignoring her Yami's words.

"Yeah, so is Ryou," he grinned again at the surprised look on his hikari's koi's face.

"I didn't know that." She looked at Ryou, who shrugged.

"Yeah I am," he said sheepishly. He waited silently curious as to what her reply to finding out her boyfriend liked both guys and girls was.

"Cool" was all she said.

"Really?" he asked awed.

"Yeah cool, it certainly explains a lot." She grinned, but gasped when she felt teeth close around her shoulder. "Hhh!"

Bakura was obviously annoyed with the constant chatter and decided to get things movie. He brought his arms around Shizuka's waist, instantly sliding up under her breasts and taking them into his hands massaging.

A Reluctant moan came from Shizuka's lips, as though she wasn't sure she should respond to Bakura's ministrations. Ryou sat p as best he could with Shizuka still straddling his waist in awe at the way his koibito looked in pleasure. He found to his amazement he wasn't bothered by the fact that it was Bakura making her look and feel like that, he found it quite arousing.

Bakura seeing both their expressions of pleasure continued what he was doing and started using his mouth nipping sharply at her shoulders and neck.

"Uhh," she gave a muffled groan still unsure as to whether or not she should be enjoying this.

Seeing her confusion Ryou caught her eye and shifted so she could feel his arousal to what he was seeing. Upon learning that her koi wasn't mad but turned on by watching Bakura please her Shizuka relaxed , and let Bakura continue with his ministrations. Bakura pulled Shizuka off Ryou so he could kiss her without having to bend down.

Far from being gentle like Ryou was Bakura pulled her flush against him and savagely attacked her mouth with his. He bit her bottom lip with his overly sharp canines and forced his tongue into her mouth and started to explore the new territory. Bakura fought for dominance , easily taking it as his tongue plundered her mouth.

Shizuka fought back as best she could, but losing she decided to just go with it and let the dark boy dominate her.

Ryou was watching as his girlfriend fell victim to his Yami's mouth and hands in awe. His pants steadily growing uncomfortably tight, his mouth dry. When he finally saw what Bakura had meant by 'nice tattoo' there spread over her left shoulder in to the middle of her back and down to the small of her back was an angel wing, over her right shoulder going to the middle and down to the small of her back was a devil's wing both connected in the center attached to a seven pointed star. Overall the tattoo covered over three quarters of her back.

Staring at her back he found another one, at the base of her spine was a crouched tiger its fangs in clear view. 'She really likes spikes and fangs' he thought absently, pulling his eyes back up to what his Yami was doing to his koibito. Currently he was busy running his hands over her sensitive nipples, earning quite a few stimulating sounds from her.

Bakura had a hungry look on his face as he slid his hands into her skirt pulling it and her panties down leaving her with nothing but her high- heeled boots on, which he slid down and unzipped them to make things easier later.

Ryou's mouth went dry, when after effectively stripping her Bakura started to tease Shizuka with lingering touches and licks in all the places but the ones she wanted them in. she let out a warning growl when Bakura's hands traveled dangerously close to her throbbing womanhood but never once touched her there.

Bakura of course ignored her warning and continued to tease the hell out of the fair-haired punked out hikari.

"Grr.." She glared menacingly at the fiend who was both pleasuring and infuriating her.

Bakura just grinned innocently, quite a funny look on him. He looked over at Ryou and getting an idea turned Shizuka around so she was facing her snow haired angel and started on a frontal show for Ryou continually teasing the hell out of the already frustrated blonde girl.

Poor Ryou was in a state of painful arousal and yet he couldn't move to correct this problem for fear of missing something.

Bakura was grinning the whole time running his hands over Shizuka's front, her shoulders, stomach, hips and finally over her breast and down ghosting over her womanhood.

Shizuka shivered as Bakura's hands went down to the sensitive area between her thighs. Bakura was enjoying the look of torture on both Ryou's and Shizuka's faces as he teased the girl.

\\BAKURA!\\ Ryou yelled in his head/

//Alright aibou.. You'll really love this!// he said with a smirk and set out to show Ryou just what he would love.

The demonic snow haired boy moved his hands between the blonde hikari's legs brushing softly against her clit as he went to her entrance. He slipped two fingers inside her pleased that she was very wet.

"Hhh!" Shizuka's head fell back onto Bakura's left should as his digits probed her.

Ryou's eyes were wide and his erection hard as his Yami started to set and even pace of thrusting his fingers in and out of his koibito roughly. His koi, he noticed was currently becoming a pile of Jell-O and if Bakura didn't have the grip he had on her she would have collapsed.

Bakura grinned psychotically as he watched Ryou and Shizuka. He nipped at Shizuka's neck leaving little love bites all over it and her shoulders. Bakura made sure that every few strokes he let the tips of his fingers brush against that bundle of nerves inside her that made her whimper, squirm and trash about.

Ryou gasped and finally unable to control himself any longer, moved his hand down to the juncture between his legs and started rubbing frantically to relieve some of the pain he felt there.

Bakura grinned when he felt Shizuka spasm around his fingers; she gave a yell as she came. Her breathing came rapidly as she tried to collect herself again.

"Oh Shizuka..." Bakura drew out her name as long as he could while he withdrew his fingers from inside of her.

"N-nani?" she gasped around her ragged breathing missing the feeling.

"I think your sweet little koibito has a problem you should take care of."

Shizuka looked over at Ryou and saw him rubbing the obvious bulge in his pants. She gave a weak giggle, "What do you suggest I do to rectify the situation then oh great Raider?"

"What do I think hmmm, how bout you get on your knees and improvise." Bakura grinned as Shizuka blushed when she understood what the fiend meant.

Ryou flushed a bright tomato red and removed his hand from where it was. Groaning inwardly at the mental image Bakura had given him of Shizuka doing what the thief had suggested.

"I wasn't joking Shizuka, on your knees and relieve your man!" he looked over Shizuka's shoulder at her face.

"I Bakura, I've never, I wouldn't know what to do." The punked out Hikari stammered.

Bakura grinned and released the hikari, she toppled very ungracefully to the floor out of shock of being let go.

"Fine," he purred walking to Ryou and getting on his knees in front of the platinum haired boy "I'll show you." Both hikaris gasped when Bakura pulled Ryou to him and removed the tight constricting leather pants freeing his straining arousal.

Bakura wrapped both hands around Ryou's now rock hard erection and started pumping hard. Ryou gasped and bucked unconsciously, his innocent brown eyes closing in pleasure. Grinning Bakura removed his hands, leaned forward and took Ryou into his mouth.

"Hhh!" Ryou groaned loudly feeling Bakura's hot eager mouth moving around his arousal.

Shizuka watched in aroused fascination from his position on the floor. To her, Ryou and his demonic other were incredible to look at. Even more so when together like that. Ryou was gripping the platinum haired fiend's hair as the demonic boy sucked on him like a Popsicle.

//Whoa now that's sexy to watch GO BAKURA make him squirm// the female yami snickered.

'Beat it and let me enjoy this!' Shizuka snapped at her Yami.

//Shizuka you bad girl// she snickered again but vanished.

"Mmm" Ryou mumbled unable to concentrate on anything but the lips moving around him, the hot tongue sliding up and down his shaft and the moist cavern of his yami's mouth. Ryou bucked a few times but Bakura had a firm grip on Ryou's hips to stop the boy from choking him.

Shizuka mimicked her koi's thoughts and moaned at the sight of the two. Ryou didn't seem as if he could last much longer, and Shizuka's prediction turned out to be right as she saw him buck again, than moan loudly as he released into his Yami's waiting mouth. The not so innocent hikari slumped against the couch and his Yami pulled back, licking his lips in a feline gesture.

"Were you paying attention to your lesson Shizuka?" Bakura smirked turning to the girl.

"H-hai." She gasped stilling watching Ryou as his chest heaved up and down trying to get air into his lung to compose himself.

"Well good, I expect to see you perform next time." Bakura pulled off his skintight black mesh top revealing his tight muscled chest. He walked over to Shizuka and stated to pull her up off the floor. "I think Ryou is out of commission don't you?" he grinned lecherously obvious ulterior motives under his smirked words.

"Gee are you suggesting that I relieve you?" she asked slyly.

"Why I believe I am," the fiend finished pulling the hikari to her feet.

"In that case you can go to hell." Shizuka smirked in a way very reminisce of her Yami.

"Been there done that." Bakura smirked right back, pulled the girl to him and ground his still clothed hips to her bare ones.

"Mmm..." she moaned feeling his erection pressed hard against her womanhood.

"You were saying?" the Egyptian boy asked.

"Uhh, FUCK ME!" she growled pulling the dark boy to her.

Bakura was all too happy to comply and had started undoing his pants when he heard Ryou's voice. "You two are not having sex on my dad's couch!" he was still exhausted but his voice was firm. Bakura looked at Ryou annoyed, but by looking at him he remembered why Ryou wanted her upstairs.

"Fine," Bakura picked up the female hikari and threw her over his shoulders like a sack of potatoes, causing her to shriek and carried her up the stairs to Ryou's room, he felt as Ryou returned to the Ring to avoid walking up the stairs.

"Lazy as," he humbled to his hikari.

"Oh shut up," the hikari mumbled yawning.

The two entered Ryou's room that he had prepared earlier that day. The sheets had been changed from cotton to black silk and there were lit red scented candles on every surface. (AN: romantic and kinda kinky heheheehe ahem never mind I'm gone)

"Wow," Ryou's blonde koibito breathed looking around the room before looking up at the fiend carrying her "Who did this?"

Bakura snickered "Ryou duh baka! You should know by now he's the romantic one not me." He smirked and Ryou reappeared on his bed.

"Oh Ryou you are so amazing." Shizuka purred, Bakura put her down and she launched herself at her koi hugging him tightly. "Aishiteru!"

"Hai aishiteru Shizuka-chan." Ryou replied hugging the girl gently.

"Yeah, yeah whatever let's fuck already." Bakura snapped ruining the moment completely.

The two hikaris laughed at Bakura's impatience and both set out to pleasure the fiend.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

"You two don't play fair," Shizuka muttered sleepily an hour and much sex later, with her head resting on one side of Bakura's chest, Ryou was in a similar position on his other side.

"You want fair? You shouldn't have chosen us than." Bakura smirked evilly.

Ryou smiled gently from across Bakura, reaching his hand over and tangling his fingers with his koi's.

"Well isn't this a cute picture." Even in the dark the three lovers could see the smirk on the face of the demonic girl standing at the end of the bed.

"Kiori!" Ryou squeaked in a shocked voice.

"Well hello to you too hun." She laughed.

"Can I help you babe?" Bakura asked.

"Actually I came to say goodbye." She said.

"What!" "Nani!" Bakura and Shizuka shot up "Why?"

"Heh, well apparently I've been wrong this whole time." She said.

"A-about what?" Ryou stuttered.

"Apparently you and Bakura aren't what I thought you were."

"Huh?" the three said.

"Ryou isn't Bakura's reincarnate like I thought apparently, however you've always been mine Shizuka."

"I don't get it?" Ryou whispered.

"Well you see Yami and I have been talking and we realized someone tampered with our memories." She said. "all of us including your friends."

"But how I mean I don't understand Kiori," Shizuka asked.

"Shizuka when I got my memories of Egypt back they were implanted memories they were never real now I have my real my real memories back. Shizuka I never was an Empress I was mistaken about that. Hikari I was a slave in Egypt." She stated.

"What than how did you meet Bakura if you were a slave?" the hikari asked.

"Shizuka you see I was a slave that took care of bed slaves to the highest ranking in the palace these people included: The High Priest, The highest ranking guards and The Pharaoh Yami. I met Bakura when I was doing my work, Bakura was one of the bed slaves I took care of."

"What!" Ryou squawked he blushed "Uhh whose bed slave was he?"

"I don't think I should tell you you're quite fond of him."

"WHO!" all three yelled.

"The Pharaoh..." she whispered quietly.

"Yami!" Ryou sat up the blankets falling down.

"Yeah.. and let's just say the Pharaoh never was very kind to his bed slaves." Kiori trailed off. Bakura looked pissed. "Would you like me to show you I'll tap into the Sennen Tauk to show you." She waved her hands over her heart where the Sennen Pendant sat and the room shimmered.

"Whoa," Shizuka and her koi whispered as a room appeared.

**Past scene**

The magnificent door opened to reveal an Egyptian girl in old worn robes carrying a tray with water, cloths and healing herbs on it. She had long blonde, red and black hair tied back with a worn piece of cloth. She walked across the room to a figure on the floor surrounded with blood; she gracefully knelt down and turned the boy over onto his front. It was Bakura. Immediately she started gently wiping the blood off the white haired boy from the girl's gentle touch it only took a few minutes for the fiend to wake up.

"Uhh, what?" he looked at the young girl kneeling over him.

"Hello," she whispered kindly, "who are you and where is Ryou?"

Shizuka & Ryou: what!

They say Bakura take on a look of shock and horror, "How did you know I wasn't Ryou?"

The girl smiled kindly, "I've been ending to Ryou for two years and I can tell that you are not Ryou." Seeing the scared look on the boy's face she smiled again. "Don't worry the Pharaoh didn't notice and I won't tell you're not Ryou."

"Oh uh thanks." He mumbled and started to try to get up but the girl stopped him.

"You shouldn't get up." He relented reluctantly. "What's your name?"

"B-Bakura," he muttered.

"Hello Bakura, I'm Kiori I'll be taking care of you." She continued to wipe the blood off the boy.

"Oh," he muttered.

"Bakura where is Ryou?" she asked still working.

"Safe." He muttered.

"Good, I'm so happy for Ryou he never deserved what happened to him he's so sweet." The thief nodded agreeing with the kind female slave.

"You see shit like this ever day don't you?" he asked, she nodded. "Than how can you still be sane let alone cheerful?"

She smiled, "you see I have someone in the palace that's kept me sane and happy. It's my job to keep him safe."

"Who?"

"My little brother, you'll meet him soon he should be bringing food up shortly." No sooner had the words come out of her mouth when there was a soft knock of the door and a call of 'Big sister?' "Come in."

The door opened and a short boy with the same colored hair as Kiori came in, it didn't take a genius to figure out whom the boy was.

Ryou: it's, it's

Shizuka: Yugi-kun

The boy walked over carrying a tray of food for Bakura, he knelt down next to his sister and Bakura stared at him.

"I know what you're thinking Bakura," Kiori said softly. "My little brother looks like the Pharaoh doesn't he?" Bakura nodded. "Yes though many people can't tell." She turned to her brother and frowned deeply. "YUGI! How many times have I told you to keep your hair tied back if he sees you..." she trailed off as her brother paled and lowered his head in shame.

"I'm sorry big sister my hair tie broke I'm sorry." He whispered with his head still down.

"Oh Yugi," she whispered taking the piece of cloth out of her hair and tying her brother's hair back so he no longer looked like Yugi. "Thank you for bring the food up you can go now." He nodded and left thanking his sister for her haircloth. She turned back to Bakura and smiled gently than helped him into the bathing room, putting healing herbs into the water to help him feel better.

**Present**

The three watched as the scene as it faded away leaving them once again in Ryou's bedroom.

"After I met Bakura things started to change and eventually we both escaped the palace and found Ryou. We worked together in whatever we were doing and I reemerged as "The Bandit Queen" the partner of the great "Prince of Thieves" they never looked for us again and they never figured that the kind slave Kiori turned into the cruel Bandit Queen. No one realized it not even my own little brother but that could be because he didn't believe his sister capable of such cruelty when all she ever did was look out for him." Kiori said drawing their attention back to her.

Shizuka gaped at her darker half "Um how did Bakura and Ryou ever switch places in the first place?"

"Ryou managed to escape from the palace and met up with Bakura when the guards went looking for him Bakura hid Ryou and took his place." Ryou turned to his Yami.

"I think I remember this actually," Bakura muttered not taking his eyes off of Kiori.

"Good now I have to leave." She said.

"Why?"

"Because Shizuka I never was supposed to be a Yami in the first place I was meant to be reincarnated and that would be it. I supposed because you're memories never reappeared I was created to bring you, Ryou and Bakura back together and than merge with you again, you should have your memories when I merge with you." She turned to Bakura, " I'm not really leaving I'm just going back to where I belong, in Shizuka's memories, Kiori the Bandit doesn't exist anymore she is a person of the past." They all stared confused. "You three look when Shizuka didn't remember like she was supposed to her mind split into Kiori and Shizuka and now it's time to put her mind back together."

The three lovers nodded they knew Kiori would still be there inside of Shizuka and would always be there as a part of her personality.

"See ya you guys." Kiori waved as she was enveloped in light. //Tell him Shizuka!// were her last words to her hikari before she vanished.

"See ya Yami." Shizuka whispered as her and her Yami's minds merged back together she felt a bit of pain but soon it faded and she appeared fine.

"Sere?" Ryou asked.

The blonde reincarnation smiled at her kois "I'm fine you guys and suddenly I feel better than I have in years but now I want to go to sleep now."

Her two lovers laughed and they lay back down and went to sleep. It had definitely been a very long day for them all.

To be continued..

LOTSHA: I hope that made up for the wait I really apologize for it.

Yugi: it wasn't her fault see LOTSHA has been in and out of the hospital for the last few months and missed over six weeks of school and dropped three of her four courses at school cause of it.

Jou: yeah LOTSHA went in, in Oct over loss of blood she lost almost three of her five liters of blood and was there for like a week and than she went in again in Dec over an infection that had her doubled over in pain half the time for another week.

Ryou: not to mention her mom switched the towers on the computer and couldn't get to it until Friday of this week.

LOTSHA: words to all hospital food sucks! And antibiotics make me nauseous and it feels weird to have IV's in your arms and getting a blood transfusion feels weird too by the way and, and saline is evil! Ahem oh and doctors are incompetent I went in on Oct 25th 2003 by emergency ambulance and it's now Jan 25th 2004 and they still don't know what's wrong with me arg! Oh and the ambulance lights are really bright oh and the emergency room is evil I was in there for like seven hours in Dec. anyway the most thing was the hospital food sucks oh and so does getting an ultrasound by the way it hurts cause your bladder is all full and they're pressing right on it eek! Ahem oh yeah and living on 50ml of apple juice and 75ml of Jell-O for almost three days straight is evil! I almost collapsed again. That's why I got the ambulance because I spent my day in my room with a killer headache that wouldn't go away and than when tried to get my meds I fell over in the kitchen. Oh and I've yet to get my color back! But I gots flowers though and Tora-chan came to see me at hospital. Oh and the paramedic called me Julie hahahaha my name isn't Julie it's Jesse ahahahahahaha. Ahem I'm done now. But now I have to do exams evil, evil oh well I only have one to do. Anyways I'm all done ranting now. Hope you enjoyed the chappie.

REVIEWS PLZ

FLAMES USED TO ROAST MARSHMALLOWS *yummy marshmallows drool*