Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Magire, Dauto dano Ai ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

LOTSHA: hey everyone I'm back na no da! Anyways I'm not gonna waste time onto chapter four!
 
***Magire, Dauto dano Ai***
 
Ryou spent much of his weekend after his girlfriend left, thinking about what she had said about Yami. He knew the Pharaoh had been cruel to Bakura during his time as a bed slave but he knew that that couldn't be the only thing that made her dislike him. The other thing he spent his time on was his newfound lover Bakura, sure he had known for a long time that he enjoyed the male form as well as the female but he never thought he'd end up with another guy especially not Bakura, but for the rest of the weekend he couldn't help but think about the blow job that Bakura had given him on Friday. Groping, blow jobs and make out sessions were as far as the two got that weekend but not for lack of trying on Bakura's part.
 
Ryou left for school on Monday with Bakura grumbling in his soul room about Ryou being a coward, the soft boy naturally ignored it. He met his friends outside where they were sitting in the court yard.
 
“Ohayo minna-san” he called out cheerfully. {AN: now why would he be cheerful?*hentai snicker*}
 
“Ohayo Ryou-kun!” they replied and turned their attention back on Kaiba as he sat down.
 
“Hontoni” Jounouchi asked eagerly.
 
“Hai,” Kaiba grumbled looking annoyed.
 
“Are you sure Kaiba-san? It'd be rude to assume” Anzu said softly.
 
“Hey she said no to me she has to be.” He grunted.
 
“What is going on?” Ryou asked politely.
 
“Kaiba-san is accusing Matsuki-san of being a lesbian.”
 
“Shizuka's friend Meikai-san?” Ryou asked to clarify.
 
“Yeah how rude.” Anzu huffed. Ryou blinked.
 
“But she is” his friends stared “Shizuka told me. She loves Reppuu-san”
 
“Humph told ya” Kaiba smirked.
 
“So she knows for sure Ryou?” Yugi asked cutely.
 
“Yeah they told her to her face apparently.” Ryou shifted being slightly unnerved because Yugi looked so much like his koibito.
 
“Oh well that's ok then” Yugi smiled one of his cute little chibi smiles.
 
“Yeah she started going on about how sorry she felt for Kaiba-san, but then muttered about the past and how it may not matter.” Ryou cocked his head to the side “I wonder what she meant.”
 
“She didn't tell you?” Ryou shook his head at Jou's question.
 
“She knows the past?” Yugi asked eagerly bouncing on the balls of his feet.
 
“Yeah she and Kiori merged on Friday.”
 
“Merged? What does that mean?” Yugi cocked his head.
 
“Shizuka and Kiori are the same person it's only Shizuka now Kiori is a part of her.” Ryou informed.
 
“I thought it was that way with all of us?” the cherubic boy looked cutely puzzled.
 
“Actually, you and I were never Bakura and Yami in Egypt we were other people back then”
 
“Really Yami didn't tell me that!” Aforementioned Yami appeared.
 
“I didn't know aibou, she may have recovered her memories but mine are still a blank”
 
~I hope it stays that way~ Ryou thought remembering what Kiori had showed them.
 
“Well, well, well if it isn't the pharaoh himself gracing us with his presence.” They all turned and saw Shizuka coming over, her tri-colored hair in pigtails today.
 
“Ohayo” Ryou smiled.
 
“Ohayo koibito,” she replied kissing the boy hard on the mouth. Kaiba made a noise in his throat that sounded a lot like a growl at the word koibito.
 
“Ohayo gozaimasu Shizuka-chan.” Yugi smiled up at the slightly taller girl. In the back of his mind Ryou realized that Shizuka was only maybe an inch taller then Yugi at best.
 
“Ohayo Yu-chan” she said smiling widely at the boy, open love shining in her eyes. Yugi blushed at the nickname but found he didn't mind.
 
“Yu-chan?” Anzu muttered to the others. They shrugged clearly confused.
 
“Good morning Shizuka-san.” Yami said politely to the girl.
 
Ryou watched as his koi turned to the former Pharaoh the gentle smile she wore for Yugi fading from both her face and eyes.
 
“Good morning” she said coldly, everyone present could clearly feel the ice in her words. The group gave a collective shiver all thinking.
 
~What the hell was that! ~
 
“Er you feelin alright Shizuka?” Jou asked timidly. She turned her icy gaze on him causing him to flinch.
 
“I'm fine Jou” she said her face melting back into the sweet smile it had been before. “Why do you ask?”
 
“Er, you just glared at Yami” Yugi said.
 
“Did I?” she asked looking surprised “Oh I'm sorry Yami” she turned to face him “I guess I'm just a little hormonal today” the guys blinked confused but Anzu gave a knowing smile.
 
“Well we can't blame you for being grouchy during this time now can we?” Mai nodded her agreement.
 
None of the people present had heard the sarcasm in Shizuka's voice when she explained her self save Bakura who snickered. The guys blinked looking confused at the sudden understanding between the three females of their group Yugi was the first to voice his confusion.
 
“Huh? What does that mean?” Shizuka giggled and leaned down toward the sitting boy she spoke supposedly just to him but loud enough for everyone else to hear.
 
“I'm on my period Yugi.” The three girls giggled again as all male members of their group blushed in understanding.
 
“Oh!” Yugi looked really embarrassed “G-gomen”
 
“Daijoubou Yu-chan” Shizuka said winking though internally glad that they bought it and feeling guilty about her lie. She knew she wouldn't be getting her monthly for quite a while now, and the time would come when she wouldn't be able to lie anymore. She would have to tell them.
 
“Er on a more ahem normal note” Ryou coughed “Malik and Isis are coming” everyone's eyes snapped to him.
 
“Malik and Isis?” Shizuka questioned curious.
 
“Oh they're tomb keepers they were part of battle city.” Yugi told her. “So they're coming for a visit Ryou?”
 
“Yeah let's just hope they'll ah not be all weird on us again.” Jou said sounding freaked.
 
The bell sounded informing them they had ten minutes to get to class, so they continued their conversation as they went. They all separated to go to their different classes.
 
To be continued.
LOTSHA: Hope you enjoyed it, sorry it's so short but I just wanted to show everyone Shizuka's attitude towards Yami.