Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ mahado ❯ a rescue ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*sings* I promised myself, I promised to wait for you, to midnight hours
Marik-shut the hell up!!!!!!
 
I know you'll shine on through
 
Marik-arhhhhhhhhhhhh
 
I promised myself, I promised the world to you
 
Marik-just because you made you first youtube video doesn't mean you should sing the song to it!!!!!!!
 
I gave you flowers
 
Marik- your singing sucks!!!!!
 
You made my dreams come true
 
Marik-wanna go to the loony bin!!!!!!!
 
For many of those out there, feel a need to run and look for shelter
 
Marik-*calls up bakura* help!!!!!
 
I promised myself that I say a prayer for you
 
Marik-right get the guys in white jackets
 
Ok I'll stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Marik- false alarm bakura *hangs up phone*
 
Sorry can't help it I made a youtube video with my favorite song and now it's in my head!!
 
Marik- how could it be your favorite you just found it today!!!!!!
 
*gets a black kitten*
 
Marik-what the-
 
This is marik's twin sister
 
Marik- I'm no cat!!!!
 
No my cat marik
Marik-your confusing
 
Ok my cat marik spells his name marak is that any better
 
Marik-yes…….
 
This is mid night by the way *mid night jumps on marik*
 
Marik-ahhhhhhhhh
 
On with the chapter
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -*
 
 
“Gohay” aki thought as he looked at the man who was beating up mahado. on the other hand chira looked like she wanted to tackle the guy, but mana held her back. Aki didn't know knew what to do he would have to get first, but without being seen. But as promised atemu fell, and gohay heard it.
 
 
“who's there!” gohay shouted dropping mahado like it was nothing. While mahado tried to get away, but ended up falling down again, so he just gave up.
 
 
Aki and the others started ton run away in fear gohay wouldn't catch them. Aki kept running till he got a great idea, but it was risky. “atemu” aki whispered signaling for him to listen.
 
“ok atemu I want you to distract him while chira and mana get mahado” aki said. “ok but what about you?” atemu said confused. “me, I'm gonna go back to the palace and get the guards” aki said just figuring out what he was gonna do. “oh figures I get the more dangerous job!” atemu said complainingly.
 
“atemu who are talking to?” chira said cause aki left 2 minutes ago. Atemu just blushed of humiliation and did whjat his father said. “hey tall dark and creepy over here” atemu said doing his job. Which was a signal for mana and chira to get mahado, but there was a slight problem. Mahado was too heavy for them to carry, so they dragged him with was tough as well.
 
~to aki~
Aki ran in to the palace like it was a marathon.”jono!!!” aki said startling all the guards. “y-yes you majesty” jono said thinking he was in trouble. “jono I found mahado!” aki said. “r-really” jono said compeletly started. “his been beating up pretty bad we need back right away!” aki said sounding serious. “yes sir!” jono said flowing orders as he sent the guards to the village where mahado was.
 
~back to atemu~
He was still distracting gohay and doing a great job, till gohay cought him out of nowhere. “gotcha” gohay said holding to atemu. “let go!!!!” atemu said struggling.
 
~mana and chira~
They were doing a pretty good job with mahado, but suddenly they felt a slight grip. It was mahado he woking up.”Mahado your ok” chira said happily.”Where's atemu?” mahado said weakly. “he went to distract the guy who was hurting you” chira was wondering why mahado would wanna know.
 
And that made mahado jump up, and run away. “mahadoooo” mana said just telling him to come back.
 
Mahado ran to where atemu was and held out his want. Just then aki and guards arrived but just stood there and watched. “I'm gonna kill you” mahado aiming a dark magic attack.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*
 
Marik- great it's over now get this things off me!!!! *shaking marak and mid night*
 
*hums I promised myself*
 
Marik- not again!!!!!!!!!
 
Oh and by the way you still wearing the tutu right.
 
Marik- yes why?
 
Do a little dance
 
Marik-your kidding
 
Nope ^_^
 
Maik-*does a little dance with little wavy tears and marak and mid night on his head*
 
Till next time *laughs*