Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Malik Ishtar the Evil of Evil ❯ I shall fulfill my Legacy! MuHaHaHaHaHa!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Malik Ishtar, the Evil of Evil

Chapter 1: I shall fulfill my Legacy! MuHaHaHaHaHa!!

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh or its characters.

**All the characters that have Yami's have two separate bodies. EX: Malik and Yami Malik, those are two different people and have two different bodies**

********************************

Japanese/Englis h

Anzu Mazaki =Tea Gardener

Jounouchi Katsuya =Joey Wheeler

Honda Hiroto =Tristan Taylor

Yami Yugi (Or I will call him Mou hitori no boku. Which means "the other me") = Yami

Yuugi Motou =Yugi Moto

Malik Ishtar = Merrick Ishtar

Rishid =Odien

Isis Ishtar =Ishizu Ishtar

Ryou Bakura = Bakura

Note: I will be using the Japanese names. (Obviously)

*********************************

Chapter 1: I shall fulfill my Legacy! MuHaHaHaHaHa!!

Malik: Hi. Welcome to my sucky life where I'm forced to go to school and live in the same city as Yuugi. I live with my sister, Isis, my Yami side and Rishid. I am secretly trying to fulfill my legacy!

Yami Malik: It's no secret you idiot! You told everyone you see that you will fulfill your legacy, like you ever will.

Malik: Hey shut up! I *will* fulfill my legacy! Yea we will together my precious *petting his millennium cane*

Yami Malik: Weirdo. Well anyway. I go to school sometimes with Malik. You know, you can't be the ultimate villain without getting a proper education...awe what do I know?? School sucks, it doesn't help me at all. ::disappears::

Isis: Malik! Breakfast!

Malik: Coming Isis. My life really sucks, but I told you that already, didn't I? And life sucks especially when you don't get downstairs fast enough to eat your share of the food. Rishid always tries to eat my food. And sometimes does, unless my Yami beats him to it. Damn them. When I fulfill my legacy they shall be bowing at me feet begging for mercy!

Malik walked downstairs to eat breakfast only to find his Yami side eating his food!

Malik: NOOOOOOOOOO! My food! *sob*

Malik watched in horror as the last bit of his good looking breakfast was devoured by his evil Yami side!

Yami Malik: Yum.

Malik: How dare you eat my food! I shall make you pay! *does sailor moon pose*

Yami Malik: what are you, gay?

Malik: Rrrr!!! Damn you for making fun of me!!

Malik ran to his room and came back holding Yami Malik's favorite playboy magazine.

Yami Malik: *glare* you wouldn't!

---Silence---

Isis: So...what are you gonna do Malik?

Malik: I don't know yet. But, I am plotting a master plan as we speak!

All: Ugh! *all fall down anime style*

Malik: Fine. All of you be that way! I'm leaving off to school! But when I come back, I will have an evil plan to destroy you all! And for no reason at all!

All: …

Malik: …And, I shall fulfill my legacy!

Yami Malik: jeez and I thought I was psycho.

Malik: MuHaHaHaHaHa!!!! You all shall realize my legacy!!!

Malik ran off laughing evilly.

All: *anime sweat drop*

Isis: He talks too much about his so-called legacy.

Yami Malik: Hey! He didn't give me back my porno magazine! NOOOOOO!!!!

Yami Malik ran off after Malik.

***Domino High***

Malik: Another day in this hellhole! I must let this school realize my legacy! I shall torture my classmates till they realize they can't win against me!!

---Silence---

Malik: But! You won't read about me and my evil plot till the next chapter! MuHaHaHaHaHa!!!!

To Be Continued

~

Will Malik torture his classmates? Will he fulfill his legacy? And what about Yami Malik, will he get his favorite playboy magazine back? And will Seto Kaiba appear in the next chapter? Find out in the next chapter…if there will be one…

DUN DUN DUN