Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Malik Ishtar the Evil of Evil ❯ My Best friend was abducted by Evil Leprechauns ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Malik Ishtar the Evil of Evil

Chapter 2: My Best friend was abducted by Evil Leprechauns

Disclaimer: I don't own YGO.

WELL! Here is the infamous chapter from this fic that a lot of fangirls on ff.net hated.

*************************

Chapter 2: My Best friend was abducted by Evil Leprechauns

Malik: Now what shall my evil twisted plan be today?

Bakura: Ohaiyou! (It means good morning)

Malik: Damn you Ryou Bakura! Don't you ever sneak up on me like that again! You ruined my train of deep thought.

Bakura: Hurry or you're going to be late for class Malik.

Bakura walked into the class room.

Malik: That annoying Bastard! He ALWAYS tries to tell me what to do! If this keeps up, he will stand in my way of completing my legacy! I won't allow it! My evil plot starts by getting rid of him! MuHaHaHaHaHa!!!

Malik followed his other classmates into the classroom.

Jounouchi: *Whispering* did you know that Malik is still trying to fulfill his Legacy?

Honda: *Whispering* He still is??

Jounouchi: *Whispering* Yeah, but no one thinks he will succeed.

Malik: Stupid classmates .You all will realize that I will fulfill my Legacy! MuHaHaHaHaHa!!!

Bakura: Hi Malik! It's nice to see you again. You shouldn't yell in the classroom. The teacher will be coming soon. You better sit down.

Malik: *Thinks* God I'm sick of Bakura! I wish he would just go away!

Just then a flash of a bright light appeared. Revealing a dozen or so short evil Leprechauns dressed in black.

Malik: What the hell?! Just then, the whole Evil pack of Leprechauns jumped on Bakura, causing him to fall off of his chair. They tied Bakura up with some rope that was found conveniently off to the side of Bakura's desk. The evil Leprechauns grabbed poor Bakura and jumped in all together in a black hole to another dimension. (Where evil Leprechauns live...well in my story that is)

Malik: Wow. I guess I didn't have to use my evil plot to get rid of him after all.

The whole class didn't even know where Bakura left to! In fact, they didn't even care! Talk about assholes! Malik then pulled out a checklist from his back pocket, which read;

Who ever is reading this; this is not my evil plot
By Malik Ishtar

Get rid of Bakura
Do stuff
Fulfill my Legacy

~Fin

Malik: Oh well. One step closer to fulfilling my Legacy! MuHaHaHaHaHa! *crosses out "get rid of Bakura"*

***Lunch***

Malik: Should I care that Bakura was abducted? Nah. What I have to think about is that I have to fulfill my Legacy! MuHaHaHaHaHa!!!! *takes a bite out of his sandwich*

Malik: Baloney, yum.

Yami Malik: AHA! I found you, you porno magazine stealer!

Malik: What the hell are you talking about?

Yami Malik: You dumbass! Don't you remember a thing!?! You stole my porno this morning, remember?!?!

Malik: Oh that. I put it on the kitchen counter before I left laughing evilly to school.

Yami Malik: You put it on the counter.?

Malik: God, now a flashback is gonna come.

***Flashback***

Malik: MuHaHaHaHaHa!!! You all shall realize my Legacy!! *puts magazine on counter*

Malik runs off laughing evilly.

***Flashback Ends***

Yami Malik: Hey! The "puts magazine on counter" thing wasn't even in the last chapter! You should have put it!

Malik: Shut up, I put in the flashback. Now go away so I can finish talking to myself about my evil plot to fulfill my Legacy.

Yami Malik: *mumbles* asshole.*disappears*

Malik: Yes, escape for now...but soon, you and everyone else will parish in the hands of Malik Ishtar the Evil of Evil! MuHaHaHaHaHa! I shall torture my classmates...in the next chapter!

To Be Continued

~

Will Malik *really* torture his classmates in the next chapter? Or will he just stale again and will not torture his classmates till the next chapter after the next?

Malik: Hey! A lot of stuff happened in this chapter!

Will Malik fulfill his Legacy? Will he keep using the words "fulfill" and "realize" or use new vocab for once? And will he ever stop laughing so much?!

Malik: Shut up!

Okay, okay, I will stop. What random crap will I put in the next chapter? I don't know. I really don't know, and I don't care.

ZOOM!