Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Malik Ishtar the Evil of Evil ❯ I shall Torture my classmates! MuHaHaHaHaHa!! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Malik Ishtar the Evil of Evil

Chapter 3: I shall Torture my classmates! MuHaHaHaHaHa!!

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh, but I do own my legacy! MuHaHaHaHaHa!!!

******************************

Chapter 3: I shall Torture my classmates! MuHaHaHaHaHa!!

***Classroom***

Malik was writing ideas for his "Master Torture plan" in his notebook before class started. Suddenly, the papers in the notebook were falling apart. That was a problem to Malik.

Malik: Dammit! How evil it is! I shall destroy it...or just tape it back together.

Female classmate #1: *walks up to Malik* Hi Malik!

Malik: Get away from me you wench! *uses his millennium Rod to force her to jump out the window*

Male classmate #1: *Pokes Malik from behind* Hi Malik, how ya doing?

Malik: *goes behind him * Judo chop! *hits the guy in the back of his neck causing him to faint*

Male classmate #2: Hey Malik! Did you do your homework last night?

Malik: Be gone! *stabs him to death continuously with a knife*

---Pause---

Malik: Whoops.

Yami Yuugi: Damn him! He is trying to fulfill his legacy by torturing people! I can't let it happen! Why you ask? Because I am the star in Yu-Gi- Oh! And I always win!

Anzu: Someone is full of it *looks at Yami Yuugi*

Malik: I have tortured some of my classmates! I am one step closer to fulfilling my Legacy! MuHaHaHaHaHa!!

Anzu: *Whispering to Yami Yuugi* Why does he always have to do an evil laugh after he talks about his legacy?

Yuugi: *Turns back to Yuugi* He's just weird Anzu. That's all I can say.

***After School***

Yami Yuugi: *Turns into his yami side* I challenge you to a duel Kaiba! Err…Malik!

Malik: In order to fulfill my legacy Pharaoh, I must murder you! And your friends that are right next to you! Bwa ha ha ha!!

All: ….

Just then far away, all the way at Malik's house, a voice called his name. And somehow mystically everyone could hear it.

Isis: *screaming outside* Malik! Time for dinner!

Malik hears her. Then suddenly for some unknown reason, he gives Yami Yuugi a glare.

Malik: Well, the lord of Hell has called for me. I must bid you all farewell. *walks off into darkness*

Jounouchi: Lord of Hell? But wasn't that his sister who called him?

Anzu: You really are thick headed, aren't you Jounouchi?

Yami Yuugi: From this moment on, I vow that I will try by all means to stop Malik from fulfilling his legacy. Because I am Yami Yuugi!!!

To Be Continued

~

Malik has finally tortured some of his classmates. Will Yami Yuugi carry out his vow for the rest of the story? What exactly is Malik's legacy??

Malik: I dunno, but you'll have to read the rest of the story to find out! MuHaHaHaHaHa!!!

Please r&r