Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Malik Ishtar the Evil of Evil ❯ Random-ness and Cheetos ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Malik Ishtar the Evil of Evil

 

Chapter 4: Random-ness and Cheetos

Disclaimer: I don't own Yugioh.

************************

Chapter 4: Random-ness and Cheetos

Malik: I'm home!

Yami Malik: Yeah, so what? I'm home too. In fact so are Rishido and Isis.

Malik: What an ass.

Isis: Malik, where's that evil plan you said you were gonna do this morning?

Malik: Oh I changed my mind. I don't feel like plotting anything today.

Isis: *blinks* Okay...

Yami Malik: ...I'm hungry.

Malik: I'm gonna go to Kaiba's mansion cause I feel like it and I'm gonna somehow get Yuugi and his friends to come with me. Except that guy with the brown pointy hair, I don't wanna invite him.

Yami Malik: Excluding people now?

Isis: What about dinner?

Malik: Screw it *walks off*

*Kaiba Mansion*

Mokuba: *In dress* Why do I have to do this again?

Seto: Mokuba, Kaiba Corp.'s stocks have went down by 1%. ONE FREAKIN PERCENT!!! I have to make my money back by you entering in the Miss Pretty contest.

Mokuba: It's only 1%, it would be easy to make the money back, we don't need to do this.

Seto: No Mokuba, you're wrong. Anyway, let me finish. Ahem, and do you know why I chose you to enter in?

Mokuba: Because I'm not a back-stabber and I will give you the prize money if I win...?

Seto: Of course! I always knew you had some of my intelligence!

Mokuba: *sighs* Yeah...One question, are you sure everyone will think I'm a girl?

Seto: Uhh sure.

*Kaiba mansion hallway*

Jounouchi: Tell me again why were gonna go see Kaiba?

Yuugi: Cause Malik wants us to go with him and we have agreed to come with him because we have to. Plus, I came because Kaiba owes me a bag of Cheetos.

Jounouchi: Since when does Kaiba eat Cheetos? And take stuff from you?

Yuugi: Since when do you have a hot pink gel pen?

Jounouchi: Yuugi, that's yours.

Yuugi: Oh.

....

All: *silent*

Malik: *coughs*

Jounouchi: *scratches head*

Yuugi: *plays with hair*

Anzu: But still, why Cheetos?

*In Yuugi's puzzle*

Yami Yuugi: Why are you hanging out with Malik, Yuugi!?! Are you gullible enough for him to convince you that you both are friends!? *Pounds on door* At least don't lock me in my soul room! I wanna come out! I promise I won't take control of you when dinner is about to start so I can eat dinner instead of you! Yuugi!

.....

Yami Yuugi: Dammit.

*Back outside*

Malik: I will fulfill my legacy! Bwa ha ha ha!

Jounouchi: How random.

Yuugi: Why did you say that Malik?

Malik: Because I haven't said that in this chapter yet. So I decided to just now.

Anzu: *rolls eyes* whatever.

Anzu and Jounouchi: *walk in Kaiba's room* Hey you guy- wow *stare at Mokuba in dress*

Mokuba: I knew this was a bad idea! *runs off*

Seto: Mokuba, come back! You play a key role to let me win!

Yami Yuugi: *Transforms into his yami* I somehow know that you are trying to enter Mokuba in a contest to win money. But this contest is only for girls since its called Miss Pretty. However you want the prize money so you are trying to have Mokuba dress up as a girl and hoping no one will know his true gender. Am I right?

Seto: And I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling kids!

Yuugi: *Takes control and transforms back to normal* Since it looks like Mokuba doesn't wanna do it, you could enter in Anzu instead.

Seto: What are you, crazy? No one likes old girls. In order to win I need a girl that is young and cute, which your friend could never fit into those categories.

Anzu: *Pissed off* Are you saying I'm old!?!

Seto: Maybe.

Malik: Shut up both of you!

Jounouchi: Why would you care if they are fighting?

Malik: I don't care if they are, it's just I haven't said anything in a while so I said that.

Seto: I'm gonna go look for Mokuba.

Yuugi: I want my bag of Cheetos you owe me, Kaiba! NOW!

Seto: *sighs* If you want your Cheetos then come with me and I'll look for it while I'm looking for Mokuba.

Yuugi: Good.

So the search for Mokuba and the bag of Cheetos begins....

To Be Continued

~

Please r&r