Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Malik Ishtar the Evil of Evil ❯ To the Mall! ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Malik Ishtar the Evil of Evil 

Chapter 8: To the Mall! 

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh. 



Malik: Ah, wasn't that last chapter a lovely one. 

Yami Malik: My ass it was. It was pure utter shit. I know it, you know it, everyone knows it. Even the bastard who makes this fic knows it! 

Mokuba-chan: Hi! 

Yami Bakura: No, not gonna happen. The author appearing in their own fic is too far. No [Shakes head in disgust] 

Mokuba-chan: Fine... [walks off sadly but then takes one more look at them] 

Yami Bakura: [Throws a stick] I said get lost! 

And Mokuba-chan left the fic and was never seen in a fanfic ever...Never to ever do such a sin again. 

Whoosh!



The group was playing video games. None of them remembered that they were gonna go save Bakura and kill Honda. Maybe they will do it later? Who knows... 

Anzu: Crap, I almost finished the level! 

Jounouchi: Yeah well I was closer to finishing the level than you! 

Malik: [Agreeing with Jounouchi] Yeah! Jounouchi and I were closer than you and Yuugi! 

Yuugi: Sorry, you still died. Death cancels out everything.   Anzu: [Nods] 

Yuugi: Wait...Do you guys get the feeling were being watched? [Looks behind him] 

Behind the group Honda is standing in the corner of the room with a lamp shade covering his head! Honda was up to his evil schemes! 

Malik: No, why would you think that?   Honda: Hehehe... 

Otogi: [Walks in] Hey guys! 

Malik: [Mumbling] Comes to my house un-invited [Writes in his notebook to kill Otogi] 

Otogi: Anyway...I came here to ask if you guys wanted to go to the mall. 

All but Malik: Yeah! 

Malik: [sighs] Fine... 

Honda: Perfect. I'll kill them... 

Just then! A knife flings out of no where and kills Otogi! 

Otogi: [Dies] 

Jounouchi: Otogi! 

Anzu: Otogi! 

Malik: Ice-cream! [Picks up the ice-cream] 

Jounouchi: Yuugi! Did you kill Otogi? 

Yuugi: Of course not [Avoiding eye contact] 

Malik: Dammit... [Puts all the knives he had in his hand away] 

Honda: Like I was saying, I'll kill them before they kill me.....bwa ha ha... 

Anzu: Let's go to the mall anyway!



[At the mall] 

Jounouchi: I got this kickass new game we can play. 

Yuugi, Anzu, Malik and Jounouchi sit down on a nearby bench. 

Malik: I get the feeling I'm forgetting something... 

Anzu: What is the game, Jounouchi? 

Yuugi: And explain the rules! I don't want the same thing to happen that happened last time you told us a new game 

[Flashback] 

Jounouchi: Go! [Throws rocks at Anzu and Yuugi then runs to the finish] I win! 

[Flashback ends] 

Yuugi: You didn't even say we could throw rocks at people so you could slow them down! 

Jounouchi: Well you never asked! 

 Anzu: Explain Jounouchi! 

Jounouchi: Alright, alright. The game is called "Who is gay?" We sit on this bench and watch people go by. On your turn, you point to someone walking by and say if they are gay or not. 

Anzu: That's....The game? 

Jounouchi: Yep. 

Anzu: The game? 

Jounouchi: Yep. 

Anzu: The game that we are all gonna play? 

Jounouchi: Yep. 

Anzu: THE game? 

Jounouchi: Yep. 

Malik: That's a stupid game. I'm not playing! 

Jounouchi: Well you have nothing else to do in your useless life, so why not? 

Malik: Fine. But if anyone from our school passes by, you gotta tell them I'm just volunteering to take care of the retarded kids. 

Anzu: [Ignoring Malik] I'll start! 

A girl walks by and Anzu points to her. 

Anzu: I say...Not gay. 

Jounouchi: Aw come on! She so looked like a lesbian to me! 

Yuugi: My turn! 

Jounouchi: [Sees two figures walking by] No, my turn! 

Jounouchi points to a guy with a little kid. 

Jounouchi: I say he's gay! 

The figure Jounouchi pointed to turned out to be Kaiba Seto! And Mokuba was there too! 

Kaiba: What the hell did you just call me? [Is very pissed] 

Jounouchi: What do you think? GAY. 

Anzu: You see Kaiba, we're playing the game "Who is gay?" You point to someone walking by and say if they are gay or not. 

Kaiba: [Veins showing on his forehead] So you think....I'm....Gay?! 

Jounouchi: Uh yeah. [Runs off] 

Kaiba: [Runs after him] You bastard! I'll kill you!! 

Jounouchi: [Still running] He threatened me! He threatened me! Did you hear that Yuugi? He threatened me! 

Mokuba: [Laughing] Serves Jounouchi right! 

Anzu: Mokuba, why are you and your brother here? 

Mokuba: Oh we were just conveniently passing by. 

Yuugi: Hey Mokuba. Did you win the Miss Pretty contest? 

Mokuba: Go fuck yourself. 

Yuugi: Ass. 

-Meanwhile where Honda was- 

Honda: Dammit! I lost Malik and the others! Damn it! Why did so many people have to come to the mall?! 

-Back to Malik and the others- 

Mokuba: Anzu...I need your help. My brother and I have become distant...He doesn't hang out with me anymore...It's like he hates me. 

Anzu: well...Maybe you should go hang out with him, not wait for him to come hang out with you. Maybe bond with him? 

Mokuba: Bond? James Bond. I'll do it! *Runs off*

Malik: That's it! I remember now! We gotta go plot to save Bakura and kill Honda! 

Anzu and Yuugi: Oh yeah! 

Malik: We gotta go back to my house and start plotting! ....After we buy slushies of course. 
Yuugi: Yeah! 

Anzu: Whatever happened to Jounouchi? 

-Meanwhile where Jounouchi was- 

Jounouchi was still running from Kaiba. However, they were no longer in the mall. They were far away from the mall...And Kaiba was still trying to kill him. 

Jounouchi: [Still running] Someone help me!! 

Kaiba: [Driving his limo] I swear I'll run over down once we into an area where no one can see me killing you!!

  Jounouchi: Yuuugi help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Meanwhile somewhere...-

Girl who Anzu called not gay: I love you.

The girl's partner who was also a girl: I love you too.

It turns out she was a lesbian!

Jounouchi [Not in the scene, You can just hear his voice]: I so knew it!

To Be Continued 



That was long...I think. I hope you all liked it. 

Read and, of course...REVIEW!