Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Malik Ishtar the Evil of Evil ❯ Honda strikes back...And other crap happens ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Malik Ishtar the Evil of Evil 

Chapter 7: Honda strikes back...And other crap happens 

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh! 



Jounouchi: All this is making my hungry. I'm going to go eat some cereal. 

Malik: [Sarcastic] Yep! Everything at my house is all fricking free to take. 

Yami Malik: Yeah, no one wants to hear you talk. Everything you say is gay. 

Malik: *Gets pissed* Let me at him! Let me at him! 

Anzu: Uh, Malik, no one's holding you back. 

Malik: Yeah, uh, I still would beat you up, other me...but uh, I don't feel like it. 

Yami Malik: Wuss. [walks off ]

Jounouchi and Yuugi: [Gasp ]

Anzu: Malik, let's go into the kitchen and see what's wrong! 

Malik: Alright Anzu-chan! 

Anzu: Don't call me that. 

Malik: O-kaY! 

[Both run in the kitchen ]

Jounouchi: Eh, I thought I saw a spider but it's just a piece of lint. Oh and Malik, your milk has been out of the fridge for awhile...So I can't use it 'cause it's gone bad. 

Malik: [Gasp] 

[Malik's face turns angry] 

Malik: Who...Did...This...Who did this! 

[Far away from Japan...In America, in a house that was in a state that was in a city, a boy was on the internet on his computer] 

-Internet logs him off for no reason- 

Boy: Grandpa...They logged me off! 

[Back to Japan, in Malik's house, the kitchen Window was open and Honda was standing in front of it outside] 

Honda: That's what you get for not inviting me to come with you to Kaiba's house! [runs off laughing evilly] 

Malik: You bastard! 

Anzu: It's just...Milk. 

Malik: *Whispering to the carton of milk* I'm sorry that this had to happen to you...Don't worry...I'll get him back...I'll get him back...For you... 

Yuugi, Jounouchi and Anzu: [Take a couple of steps away from Malik] 

Malik: We are going to get Honda back! To my room where I plot my evil schemes! 

ZOOM! 



Malik: From an unknown source, I have found out that Honda is working with the Evil Leprechauns that abducted Bakura.... 

Jounouchi: It wasn't from an unknown source, the one who wrote this didn't want to go through explaining that so she just had you know it some how mystically. 

Malik: Shut up. No one wants to read about Honda. Everyone hates him. 

 Yuugi: Wait....Bakura was abducted? 

Malik: [Is ticked off] Yes Yuugi, he hasn't been around for awhile so I think you should have known. 

Yuugi: Oh, Jounouchi and I thought that was Bakura over there [Points to an albino doll] 

Malik and Anzu: Ugh! [fall anime style] 

Isis: [Walks in] Malik, I made cookies for you and your friends. *Is holding a plate full of cookies* 

Malik: Sister, how many times have I told you to NOT interrupt me while I'm in my evil plotting room. 

Isis: Malik, you're in the bathroom. 

Malik: Well, uh, I plot here cause if I need to use the bathroom, I can still write down my ideas while I'm doing my business. 

Isis: ...... 

[Malik takes cookie plate and eats one from it] 

But it tasted like shit! 

[Malik Spits cookie out and throws the plate full of cookies at Isis] 

Malik: Take it back and make it again! 

Isis: You better clean that mess up Is angry 

Malik: [Goes from being all manly to a wuss] I'll clean it up! I'll clean it up! 

[Isis walks off] 

Jounouchi: [Laughs] You were putting on a tough guy act but you ended up being a pussy! 

Anzu: Hey, Yami Malik and Yami Bakura...How did you get separate bodies while Yami Yuugi didn't? 

Yami Malik [who was some-how there]: They were having a sale on soul-less bodies at Nordstrom. 

Yami Bakura: Yeah and we found soul-less bodies that some-how looked just like our counter parts...All for a great price! 



Malik: ...And so that's my plan! 

Yuugi: But you didn't tell us anything. 

Jounouchi: Yeah, all you did is sit down on that chair and say "And that's my plan." 

Anzu: So we're gonna kill Honda and save Bakura? 

Malik: Well I wasn't gonna save Bakura since I kinda owe him 20 bucks and if we save him he's gonna keep reminding me to pay him back...but fine. 

Jounouchi: Yuugi, how is your yami side doing anyway? He seemed really sad after Malik beat him. 

Yuugi: Eh, he's still locked himself in his soul room. He's sad and mad from losing that game. Stupid him for always ranting in his head while playing a game. My other me is probably sitting on his couch and eating...Which he always does when he loses a game.... I tell him he's gonna get fat from eating alot, but nooooo no one listens to me. Nope....No one does....Not at...*bitching*

Anzu: Man, doesn't this feel like one of those pointless chapters that aren't worth even existing? 

Jounouchi: Yep. 

Malik: But at least we....blah. 

Jounouchi: what? You didn't finish your sentence. 

Malik: Oh I didn't feel like finishing it so I just said "blah." 

[Suddenly the word suddenly was used way too much, but then also suddenly a person appeared] 

Yami Yuugi: Hi! This is the Yami Yuugi from the fic "Master Thief Yami Yuugi" *whispers* the fic the author of this fic also writes. 

Jounouchi: Hey! The fourth wall has been broken too many times in this chapter already! Get lost! 

Yami Yuugi [From other fic]: (Gags Jounouchi) I'm just here to tell all you people reading this to go read the fic I star in! The plot is promising....So go read it!  

 

Yuugi: Hey! It's another me! *Yami Yuugi takes control of Yuugi*

 

Yami Yuugi: Hey it's me! 

Yami Yuugi [From other fic]: Hey! It's me! You look very attractive. 

Yami Yuugi: Thank you, I try. You look very nice too. 

Anzu: Jeez, how did I NOT see him complementing himself coming?! 

Jounouchi: Yuugi's yami half thinks he's the best...

Anzu: Thank you for stating the obvious, Jounouchi.

Jounouchi: You're welcome, I try.

Malik: Yeah, I think it's time to end this chapter. 

But the chapter didn't end! 

Malik: God dammit! End the damn chapter! What's up with yo- 

Was cut off because the chapter ended! 

To Be Continued 



REVIEW!