Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Malik Ishtar the Evil of Evil ❯ Thinking too much can cause emotional harm ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Malik Ishtar the Evil of Evil

Chapter 6: Thinking too much can cause emotional harm

Disclaimer: I don't own YGO and DBZ

~

*Malik's House*

Jounouchi: Hey! Anyone wanna play on Malik's GameCube?

All except Malik: Me!

Malik: *Sarcastic* Yes, go ahead and play with my stuff without my permission. Hell, go ahead and rob all my stuff while you're at it.

Yuugi: Really?

Malik: Of course not! *Beats Yuugi to death with a spoon*

Yuugi: *Is dead*

Jounouchi and Anzu: .... *in shock*

Malik: *Also in shock* I finally did it...I finally killed Yuugi like I have always wanted...

Yuugi: *Gets up* Uh...Okay...

Jounouchi: I thought you died Yuugi!

Anzu: Yeah!

Yuugi: Apparently I didn't.

Malik: *Mumbling loud enough for the others to hear* Damn author bringing the dead back to life whenever she pleases...

Yami Yuugi: *Takes control* Fourth wall! He's breaking the fourth wall!!

*Anzu and Jounouchi attempt to gag Yami Yuugi*

Malik: *Gasps* It's...It's YOU! *Points to Yami Yuugi*

Yami Yuugi: *Shoves Anzu and Jounouchi aside* YOU!

Malik: I haven't seen you since that day *Twitches*

Yami Yuugi: I will not let you fulfill your legacy *Goes into fighting stance*

Malik: Just try and stop me *Also goes into a fighting stance*

Yami Malik: *Walks in* This isn't DragonBall Z you morons *Bashes their heads together*

Both: Ow!

Yami Malik: *Smacks Jounouchi in the face * And you. I just don't like you.

Malik: Anyway! Damn pharaoh, we have to settle the score.

Yami Yuugi: And we'll settle the score using the same game we always settle everything...

Both: Thumb war!!

*Malik and Yami Yuugi sit at a two person table and get in thumb war position*

Yami Yuugi: One two three four! I declare a thumb war!

Malik: Five six seven eight! I know I'll win because I'm straight!

Yami Yuugi: *Glares*

Anzu: *Yells* Begin!

Yami Yuugi: Ha-ha! I am winning!

Malik: I won't let you! *Pushes harder causing Yami Yuugi to start losing*

Yami Yuugi: No! This can't be!!

Malik: Muhahahahaha!!! I am finally going to win

Yami Yuugi: *Thinking in his head* No....I can't let him win, no matter what! I'm going to have to use the heart of the thumbs to win this one!!

Yuugi: *Appears in Yami Yuugi's thoughts* Other me, I'm here if you need me...

Yami Yuugi: *Still talking in his head* Partner...

Yuugi: *Reaches out his hand* Let's combine our thumb power to win this battle!

Yami Yuugi: Alright!

***Goes back to reality***

Yami Yuugi: Malik! With my mystical and physical powers I will defeat you!!

Malik: What the hell are you talking about? While you were talking to your other self I beat you.

Yami Yuugi: No...no....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! *Cries*

Kaiba: *Runs in* No! I wanted to beat Yuugi's other self!

Yami Malik: *Walks up to Kaiba* I don't believe we have met correctly. I'm Yami Malik, the insane sadistic bastard that tried to kill everyone in Battle City *Holds out hand*

Kaiba: Oh! I remember you. I'm Kaiba Seto, one of the top duelists. *Shakes Yami Malik's hand*

Yami Malik: Good to meet you *Takes hand back*

Kaiba: Yes, it's been lovely but I have to scream now *Jumps out the kitchen window yelling and screaming like a crazy man because he wanted to beat Yami Yuugi in a game and laugh at him for being a loser*

Anzu: Jeez, what's up with him?

~

R&r