Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Mayhem at Domino - Remixed ❯ Before we Start ( Chapter -1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Mayhem at Domino
Serie: Yu-Gi-Oh!
Warning: Original Character, het.
Note: The story happens before the Egyptian arc, if I have to place a timeline with the serie. This fic is a funny and evil little piece of my imagination where Yami Lekki and I have a little fun blasting our favourite characters in YGO.
 
Summary: What happen when two Yu-Gi-Oh! fans fall into the Yu-Gi-Oh! Universe? Total mayhem and a very pissed Kaiba.
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh! or the characters. I only own Jay.
 
Before we start
 
Mayhem at Domino is a story I have written years ago for my friends Lekki and Liz… And for myself. Due to some unfortunate events with websites and all, the fic disappeared from the radar. I know that many of my readers loved the original story and I decided to bring it back.
 
However, I felt that I should give justice to this fic by rewriting it. All three of us have changed, matured and the three of us felt it was time to remix our little trio, now quatuor. Lekki, now known as Maki, is the person who changed the most in the last few years and the addition of Maki, Lekki's twin brother, is to show this change.
 
Yes, Mayhem at Domino (or M.A.D for short) is coming back. I'm currently rewriting it. This time, I know more about the original story and, hopefully, it will show in the time line of the story. I do, however, still put Yami Malik in this story because he was there in the original version and I do believe he would make a good comic relief. The Yamis will gain their own bodies during the story and I mean for real. This is where this fic and the original serie distance themselves in a way.
 
In the same wave, Maki also redesigned most of the characters (I will post the links later on) to show the changed in the characters and original team.
 
I hope you guys will like the new version and have fun reading it. And I would like to remember this: none of us own the original Yu-Gi-Oh! series, we only own our original characters and their designs.
 
Enjoy!
 
Yami Jay