Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Millennium Dark ❯ 01 - 02 - Chaos Begins ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Here's the next chapter! Again, I Had this written in my notebook for AGES.
 
Enjoy ^^.
 
Millennium Dark
 
02 - Chaos Begins
 
“What the hell is so good about this place?” Shadow asked, hands on her hips as she glared up at the huge school.
 
“Must be great if our hikaris come here everyday.” Dagmar replied. “Probably keeping all the fun to themselves.”
 
Misao climbed to the top of the fence that surrounded the school, only to fall back down with her hands bleeding. “Ah! Fuck!” She cursed.” Who the hell puts barbed wire around a school?”
 
“Apparently they do.” Dagmar said, no trace of emotion in her eyes.
 
“Well they must be to keep people out.” Shadow shrugged, running her fingers through her scraggly blonde locks.
 
“Or to keep people in.” Misao said, licking the blood off of her hands as she stood up again. “I don't like this.”
 
“You don't like much come short of killing and blood.” Dagmar quipped, running her fingers through her blonde tipped spikes with an unamused look in her grey-green eyes.
 
“True.” Misao admitted as she continued to lick off her blood,
 
“So are we going in or not?” Shadow asked impatiently.
 
“If you can get rid of the razors.” Dagmar replied.
 
“Better yet, just open the fucking gate. My hands are too sore to climb.” Misao suggested, still licking her hand.
 
“Thought you liked pain?” Dagmar grinned.
 
“Blood, not pain, blood.” Misao glared at the younger yami.
 
“Hurry up bitches!” A voice called to them. Shadow had already opened the gate and was halfway up to the school.
 
“I wanna know how the hell she does things without us noticing.” The black haired yami pondered, following Dagmar after the blonde.
 
“Bakura taught her.” Dagmar replied, “And you know how Bakura was able to slip by everyone.”
 
Behind them all, the gate clanged eerily closed.
 
-
 
That was even shorter! Oh well, more to come yet!