Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Millennium Dark ❯ 01 - 01 - School Time ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I had this written down for ages in my notebook! This fic is a good thing to write during Geography lessons.
 
Anyways, sorry for the delay.
 
FFN is being a bitch and deleted my fic off there, so now this is MM exclusive ^^.
 
Millennium Dark
 
01 - School Time
 
“Dagmar! Why didn't you wake me up?! I'm gonna be late for school!”
 
Dagmar laughed to herself as she watched her hikari rush around trying to find her uniform. Flustered hikaris were always amusing, especially Li.
 
“Ok, be good, stay here and don't set ANYTHING on fire, hear me?” Li ordered, before cursing as she looked at the clock and running out of the door.
 
Dagmar couldn't help but grin.
 
-
 
“No stealing, raiding the fridge, killing the hamster, playing with knives, throwing stuff out of the window, scaring the neighbours, hell, don't even leave the house. Got it, yami?” Keshia commanded, brushing her hair back into a ponytail.
 
“Whatever, I never listen anyways.” Shadow replied, not taking her eyes off of the guy shooting up puppets on the TV, nor her fingers off of the game controller glued in her grasp.
 
Keshia rolled her eyes. She should have never introduced her blonde yami to Devil May Cry.
 
-
 
“Hikari! The bus is here!”
 
“Fanks `ami.” Makoto said, racing out of the kitchen pulling his jumper on and eating a piece of toast at the same time. He swallowed it whole before pulling his bag on and saying to Misao, “Don't cause too much chaos while I'm gone.”
 
“Do I ever?” The red eyed girl replied, looking up slightly from cleaning her favourite knives.
 
Waving, Makoto raced out of the door and down the path to the bus.
 
-
 
*RINGRINGRINGRING*
 
“Yo.”
 
/Hey Dags. Hiki-kari left./
 
“Li just left too. Misao's coming `round in a minute.”
 
/'K. I'll come `round too. See ya in five./
 
“Later.”
 
*CLICK*
 
-
 
Short, but there's more to come. ^^
 
R+R please!