Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Millennium Games ❯ Intro ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Just to let everyone know now, this is a future YGO fic. Any references to the original characters are only to help the plot…and some other stuff. If you're one of those people who can't take stories that have to do with characters other than the originals or you just don't like people who write them, don't bother reading this fic. I'd rather no one read it than to get any more bad reviews. And yes, it has happened before. But if you're not like the people above, please read on! And don't forget to review if you liked it. Thanks

Disclaimer: Characters who have not been introduced in the series and property of Crystal Glacier™ and I would like it if you asked before using them. All others and anything else to do with the series is not mine.

Millennium Games

Years ago Yugi Moto was named king of games. He held the power of the Millennium puzzle and came into much contact with other Millennium item carriers. Since then no one knows what has become of the Millennium items. People seem to have given up on the idea that magical items exist. Excluding those of the Kaiba and Moto family.

16 year old Yamaki Kaiba. The only female to ever be born in the Kaiba bloodline has stepped up to take her fathers spot as head of Kaiba Corp.

13 year old Nomori Moto. Son to the King of Games himself, Nomori has dreamed for a long time of holding a Millennium item like his father before him.

At the loss of their families, Yamaki and Nomori are forced into a partnership to seek out the rare Millennium items to combine their powers and bring back the fathers they loved so much. Will this unlikely partnership bring the two families together or will the battle between the Kaiba's and Moto's go on forever?

***

Yes, I know, you all hate me for these stupid little introductions I do. But why should I take up time to write the whole story if no one is going to write it? Good point ne? *smiles sweetly and bows her head * Review and let me know what you thought of the fic so far. ^_^ Ja!