Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Millunnium warrior ❯ Enter Katie and Ryu ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
Kaibafan5: YAY!! after weeks of dreaming to post my stories on the internet it has finally come true YAY!!!!
 
Katie: Will you stop screaming it's not like it's a big deal or anything
 
KF5: Says you (sticks out her tounge)
 
Katie: you are such a immature brat (sticks out tounge also)
 
KF5: SHUT UP!!!!
 
Katie: no YOU SHUT UP!!!
 
Ryu: why don't you both shut the hell up and get on with the story
 
Katie: fine KF5 does not own any Yu-Gi-Oh characters just me, my yami Ryu.....
 
Ryu: yo
 
Katie: and the Millennium Sword
 
KF5: ON WITH THE STORY!!!
 
Dear Journal, Tomorrow is my first day at Domino High School and I'm am as nervous as hell. I don't know why tho' I was never nervous at any of the other schools maybe I'm nervous at this one because it's the same one Kaiba goes to. I guess it dosen't matter how rich you are you still have to go to hell 5 days a week.
Anyways my name is Katie I'm 15 years old. I have blue eyes, or are they green hmm...nope definately blue, and long brown hair. I have absolutly no living family members, not that I'm bitter or anything I'm just stating the facts. Well my uncle is still alive but he was the one that killed my parents (Katie: I have such a pleasent life ^_^). He's in jail now but he said that as soon as he got out he will send me to where my parents are not like he's ever gunna live long enough to do that. I also don't have any friends, well... except for Ryu that is she's my darker self and look exactly like me except her eyes are gold. She's cool most of the time but she can be really ann....
 
She slammed her journal shut cause she could feel gold eyes reading what she was writing over her shoulder.
 
"the whole entire point of getting a journal in the first place Ryu was so I could write my thoughts and feelings down WITHOUT SOMEONE READ IT!!!!!"
 
"I can't help it your a good writer"
 
"compliments will get you nowhere Ryu"
 
"hey don't I get credit for trying"
 
"nope"
 
"anyway you should go to sleep. You don't want to be late on your first day now do you?"
 
"hell yea I do, I don't even want to school tomorrow I'll probabaly get the teachers mad the students will pick on me for not having any parents...."
 
"and then we move to a new town and start all over again"
 
Katie leaned back on her bed and looked at her Yami. "I know your trying hard to be like my mom to make me feel better but lets face it your not her." She sighed
 
Ryu looked at her for a second and then started to tickle her sides. Katie held it in for second, then started to laugh a little, then finally bust out laughing.
 
"S-stop....hahaha......I..ahaha...g-gi-give.....HAHAHAHA.....UNCL E.....AHAHAH
 
"there we go I got you to smile now go to bed so you can go to school tomorrow"
 
"fine" she replied "but I ain't gonna like it" she sighed as she turn off the lights and went into bed. "Good night Ryu"
 
"good night little sis" she said as she disappeared into a hansome gold sword with with blood red rubies decorating the hilt and also on the hilt was the gold eye that all millennium item had.
 
"excellent" a voice outside muttered "It will be easy to steal this girls millenium item I just have to learn her weaknesses" He smirked "this will be fun" and with that he left the girl and her Yami to sleep through the night.
 
KF5: well what did you think? Review and maaaaybe I'll update
 
Ryu: I'm kinda curious why did you name yourself Kaibafan5?
 
KF5: I'm glad you asked Ryu
 
Katie: oh great, your in for it now Ryu
 
KF5: because.......HE'S SO COOOOL!!!!!!!!!
 
Katie: (rubbing her bloody eardrum) is that good enough for you Ryu?
 
Ryu: *blink blink*
 
KF5: Ryu?
 
Ryu *blink blink*
 
Katie: RYU!?!?!?!
 
Ryu: *blink blink*
 
KF5: I think she's in shock
 
Katie:(waving hand in front of Ryu) I think your right
 
KF5: well keep trying to get her out of it I got to get some YGO characters to come here (opens portal)
 
Katie: Why?
 
KF5: I don't think I can last even 2 chapter alone with you and blinky over there (points to Ryu)
 
Ryu: *blink blink*
 
KF5: anyway review and I'll see ya next chapter
 
LATER....