Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Missing ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

*****

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh. I'm simply obsessed with it. Don't sue me, because I'm broke.

/end boring legal junk

I apparently write Yu-Gi-Oh fic now. It's my newest obsession/weakness/whatever you may call it. I swear I'm 12. I think I lost 8 years in there somewhere. That's what I get from watching anime. Okay, I haven't seen the episode where Bakura ends up in the Millennium Puzzle, and I'm not even quite sure how it happens, but it works with this fic, so go with it, mkay? We'll all get along so much better if you just smile and nod and read. And hopefully enjoy. This story was written for my best friend, who challenged me to write her a fic using certain people and a certain plot and well. Blame her.

Back to Yugi and Bakura! *evil grin* Read, review and make insanepeople (dotnet!) happy.

*****

MISSING - CHAPTER 3

Sitting in the dark with the Pharaoh's light wasn't exactly what Bakura had on his list of things to do today. Or any other day, for that matter.

"I really don't like the dark," Yugi said, voice trembling a bit. Bakura raised an eyebrow.

"You don't like dark? Explain your yami then."

"That's not what I meant and you know it." Bakura could feel Yugi's glare even in the darkness. "Baka tomb robber."

"You've been spending too much time with your yami," Bakura sighed. "And he's been spending too much time with your friends. They're teaching him bad things."

Yugi snickered. "What, does being called a `baka tomb robber' bother you?"

"Idiot."

"Baka tomb robber!"

"That's your new favorite expression, isn't it?" Bakura shook his head.

"Well, what else can I call you? You're stupid, and you're a tomb robber. If the shoe fits…"

"I'm going to rip your foot off so the shoe will never fit again if you keep this up."

"Try it and Yami'll kill you!"

"I'm willing to face Pharaoh's wrath if it means I'll shut you up!"

"Meep!" Yugi exclaimed, scuttling sideways and falling over as he tripped over his own two feet. "Ow."

"Baka hikari," Bakura laughed and Yugi responded with a comment that would have had his grandfather washing his mouth out with soap, followed by a good scolding from Yami. Bakura only laughed harder. "Oh, I don't think that's physically possible. But you're welcome to try. I might actually enjoy it."

Bakura felt, rather than saw, Yugi's shocked look before the boy got a hold of himself. Not literally, of course. Although Bakura wouldn't have minded seeing that, either. "You're a bastard, you know that, right?"

"Bastard is my middle name. Following right behind Evil. Get used to it, kid."

"Not a kid," Yugi muttered, sounding pouty. "Everyone keeps looking at me like a little kid and I'm not! I'm almost an adult!"

Bakura rolled his eyes. "Actually, you are a little kid," he pointed out helpfully. "You're short."

"SHUT UP!"

"Oh, I found a sensitive spot. Let's see what else I can find!" Bakura cackled evilly. "You're short, for one. And you look like you're five. Even Mokuba Kaiba looks older than you!"

"Keep talking and I will rip your tongue out and feed it to you via your ass."

Bakura laughed, more at Yugi's sudden directness than actual humor at the situation. "Been there, done that. Rather liked it, in fact."

"Geep!"

"You really are innocent, aren't you? A little innocent whose big bad yami has to protect him from all the evils of the world."

"Shut up shut up!"

"What, don't you want to be educated? Isn't that why you go to school?"

"Yami will rip your… " Yugi paused and Bakura just knew he was blushing. "Yamiwillripyourdickoffandmakeyoueatitifheeverfindsoutabotuthis."

"Really. I'd love to see him try. And I might actually like that, too. I thought this was about punishing me?" Bakura taunted, knowing without seeing that Yugi's face was bright red as he tried not to get mental images. Then Yugi made a soft growling sound deep in his throat before suddenly freezing. There came the sound of footsteps in the darkness and Bakura felt Yugi start to tremble.

Two things happened at once - Bakura ended up with a lapful of Yugi and the lights suddenly came back on, revealing a very pissed off Dark Magician standing in front of them.

"Oh, shit," two voices chorused.