Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Mokuba's Crazy Yami ❯ I'M A GIRL! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(Insert random author's note here)

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh! or any Ranma stuff. Anything that has to do with Ranma is just here, such as the cursed springs and a guy turning into a girl. Heck, I don't know anything on the subject! All I know about that show is the Cursed Springs of Jyusenkyo and the main character becomes a girl when in contact with cold water.

*****

Mokuba's Crazy Yami

By and Edited Bilbo-san

Chapter 4

*****

Everyone gasped. Yugi was a girl! Seto was a………golden retriever.

"What's happening? Why do I know which boy bands rock out loud?" Yugi said with a high voice.

"What about me? I have the urge to catch a Frisbee! And why is everything in black and white?" Seto somehow retained the ability to speak English. Then, out of nowhere, a Frisbee zoomed by in his field of vision. "Frisbee! YAY!" He chased after it and landed near the edge of the spring of drowned dog. His jaw dropped as he saw his reflection.

"I'm a DOG!" he started to howl.

"Ha! Now who is the whimpering dog now?" Joey was very ecstatic about this.

"If you mock me for being a dog, then you will be drinking toilet water for the rest of your days!" Seto threatened.

"Can somebody tell me what happened!?" shouted Yugi.

"Er, Yugi," Tea began.

"Yes?"

"You are a," Tea couldn't say it.

"What she is trying to tell you is that you are a girl!" Anoka gleefully announced.

"Oh!" Then realization hit, uh, "her".

"No! I can't be a girl! It's all a dream! It's all a dream!" Yugi muttered as she curled up into a ball.

"The Millennium Necklace warned me to not allow you to look down," Yami stupidly said.

Yugi stood up and looked at her shoes. But there was a bust in the way………Earning Yami a scream from his Aibou and a smack across the face from Mali.

"Baka," she muttered angrily.

That slap made Yami to remember something he also saw from the Millennium Necklace. Something will happen in three hours. And it involves Pegasus.

*~*~*~*~*

(Hey, I would have stopped here but thought that this chapter is too short!)

The tour guide told them that currently the spring of Drowned Girl had chocolate added a few days earlier. That would cause the cursed one to be a girl for half a year even if hot water was splashed upon `her'. And the cursed spring of Drowned Dog's victim will become any kind of breed of dog.

Mali chanted the spell for everyone to return to the park where Yugi started to bang `her' head against a light post. When she got out of the spring, she glanced at Ryou and little hearts formed in her eyes.

"I don't have a crush on Ryou! I don't have a crush on Ryou!" `She' said after each time `her' head made contact with the now bent light post. Bakura started laughing insanely, for now he has a piece of blackmail and would be happy to use it.

Ryou, however, did hear what `she' said and replied, "Yugi, I have a confession to make. I liked you since the day we met."

That made Bakura laugh even harder.

"I KNEW IT!" he shouted.

"Well, Bakura, that was supposed to happen," grinned Anoka.

"You were hanging around with the Greek Fates again, weren't you?" asked Hyper, sweatdropping.

Sparkling eyes were plastered on Yugi as `she' did the cute look of doom. She ran up to Ryou and hugged him.

"Yugi, I was kidding!" Ryou screeched.

That caused the half girl to bring out a mallet out of nowhere. Anger was flaming in her eyes as she chased the poor boy around the park. Ryou then did the stupidest mistake that you shouldn't do when a homicidal girl is after you: Stop and take a short rest. He was knocked out cold.

"Wow, I guess I will not be telling Yug' that she needs a bra," Joey commented out loud. He too was knocked out by the mallet a few seconds later.

"Does anyone else wants a bulging headache?" she snarled dangerously. The remaining boys shook their heads.

After she calmed down, Yugi waved her hands and a curtain came out of nowhere. It disappeared a minute later with Yugi now wearing a white V-neck shirt with a light blue skirt. She somehow managed to get her hair down.

"Ow, my head," Ryou muttered as he and Joey awakened.

"I'm sorry Ryou, I didn't mean it." He blushed as he saw Yugi. So did Joey who then for some reason, started flirting with Nichole.

`She has a great figure………wait? What am I saying? Its really guy in a female body!" thought a deep red Ryou.

Yami muttered something into Anoka's ear. Her eyes widened and disappeared into her Millennium Item.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" a familiar voice rang out. Everyone turned. It was Pegasus with his Millennium Eye that somehow came back to him.

"Kaiba-boy is a dog. How interesting. NOT!" he then noticed the Feminine Millennium Items. "So the legend IS true! There are really THREE more millennium items!……and little Yugi is somehow a girl." He never noticed the Millennium Engagement ring.

"What brings you here, Freaky One?" Tristan said. He was soon going to regret what he said.

"I need the girls. Hand them over." His eyes glared at Mokuba. Feeling her light's uneasiness, Anoka unwittingly came out of the hair scrunchy. Her hair was in its original color: Green. (A/N: Hey, I always wanted green hair!)

"Dear, what did I tell you? The Necklace warned you!" Yami muttered to Anoka.

"Enough of the necklace junk! I want to know why he is threatening Mokuba!"

"Actually, Queen Anoka, I wanted you and the other girls in this area!"

"How did you know about me being the Pharaoh's wife?" Anoka asked.

Pegasus smiled evilly. "The eye told me about you."

He started laughing crazily and threw a smoke bomb. In the confusion, he grabbed Anoka, Yugi, Tea, Hyper, Nichole, Mali, and Mai and threw them into a waiting helicopter.

Ryou somehow could see what was happening. He tried to hit the creep but was hit in the nose.

"Ryou!" Yugi's cries reached his ears. He tried to chase the helicopter as it was taking off, not even caring that his nose was bleeding. But the aircraft went out of his reach and he collapsed, out of breath.

As the smoke cleared, the remaining boys realized that the girls are gone. They turned to Ryou who was picking up a note from the ground, tears welling up in his eyes.

Dear Boyfriends of the seven maidens, Come to my castle if you want to see your girls again. Or I'll claim their souls for my master plan. Tootles, Pegasus.

Ryou's watery eyes unleashed the tears of pain, sorrow, and regret.

"Don't worry, Ryou, we will save them," said Joey.

"I say we do it now," growled Seto. He stopped as Mokuba scratched behind the ears. "That feels so much better……"

**********

MWAHAHAHA! I am soooo evil!

Will the heartbroken guys ever save their girls in time? What is Pegasus's master plan? Does Seto love his new Yami? Is he ever going to find some hot water? And will I survive my friends' plans of torturing if I kill all the girls off? Find out in the next chapter of this crazy fic!

See ya!

[Edited December 15, 2003. Stupid flu of DOOM]