Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Mokuba's Crazy Yami ❯ The escape ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Me: -_-; All I am saying is that this is part 1 of the final chapter. Why? Because I am suffering MAJOR Writer's Block and this is all I am thinking for this thing! Don't worry! The sequel is coming! Hey, Bob, do the disclaimer!

Bob: What happened to `please'? Oh well. The Demented Fangirl doesn't own anything except her made up characters and Millennium Items.

********

Mokuba's Crazy Yami

By and edited Bilbo-san

Chapter 6

**********

Pegasus found himself trapped in a corner by his homicidal captives. His Chibi wasn't there. He went outside to play with the other Chibis. And it will be a while until he comes back.

Seeing him cowering in fear, Anoka raised her hand to a wall and blasted an energy ball through it. Everyone ran out and disappeared into the forest nearby.

Pegasus looked out the hole and saw nothing but trees.

"That will take weeks to repair!"

Back to the Kaiba Mansion

The computer revealed the location of Chibi Fields. It was 3 miles away from the Duelist Kingdom island.

"I did see it one time," Seto muttered. "It was when I flying to Duelist Kingdom to save Mokuba."

"What did it look like?" Joey asked.

"I saw a castle in construction and a whole lot of trees."

The floor suddenly started to melt. Jumping back, Tristan noticed that there was something coming out of it. A person with a golden Ankh looked around and saw the surprised men.

"Need to go somewhere?" the man asked.

"Yes, Chibi Fields," Seto said. "Pegasus kidnapped our friends. But why he wants to bring back his wife with seven souls of women is beyond me."

"Pegasus? I had a feeling I was going to regret it if I didn't listen to the Millennium Scales. By the way, my name is Shadi." He focused on the power of his Millennium items and everything went black.

At Chibi Fields

"How far are we?" Serenity shouted as the group ran into a clearing.

"Very far to what it looks like here," Mai said before stopping to catch her breath.

Yugi however was still in a sugar high and was bouncing around like a maniac.

"And I see why Yugi never had sugar in his life," Mali said.

"Thank you, Ms. Points-Out-the-Obvious-A-Lot," Nichole muttered.

"The last time I was in a sugar high when I was 5! My grandpa `accidentally' gave me PIXIE STICKS! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Ra help us," Anoka shouted to the sky.

"The sky can't save you now!" shouted a hyper Yugi.

Meanwhile………

Yami felt his light's presence. Only one problem is that kept bouncing all over the place.

"Who gave Yugi chocolate?" he thought out loud.

"You can sense her?" Ryou asked. Yami nodded.

"My guess is Anoka," Bakura said. "Why you married a nut case is beyond me."

"Blame the Millennium Engagement Ring, which was Hyper's creation! It has the power to make two enemies LOVE each other!" That caused Bakura to shudder.

"You mean that she can turn a guy into a fruit?"

"Well, no. Only two people of the opposite sex."

"That is a relief,"

"Well for one thing, Kaiba is her Hikari."

"You mean I have her for a dark side? This is just wonderful! First I get cursed that turns me into a dog! Then Pegasus turns up and sends us into a rescue mission and now I find out that I am stuck with a Yami who has the power to make me fall for a light post!" He then started banging his head on a tree. Joey grabbed his arm and dragged him away from the poor tree, which received a dent.

"Get a hold of yourself Kaiba!"

Yami noticed something running to them. It was small. It had red hair defying gravity. And the shirt had a red `R' on it.

………

It was a Jessie Chibi.

Chibi Jessie looked up at the large group of guys. Her eyes widened.

"EEEP! ADULTS!" The Chibi ran screaming away, leaving the boys to let it sink in.

"What was that?" Tristan asked.

"So that's what Chibis look like!" Mokuba exclaimed. "They are miniature versions of everyone of the entire world!"

"That's a lot of chibis to fit in one island………" Joey muttered.

"Well, not the ENTIRE world!"

"That's more appropriate."

Yami made an impatient noise. "Can we just forget about the Chibis and find Yugi, Tea, Anoka, Hyper, Mali, Nichole, Mai, and Serenity?"

"How about that city over there?" suggested Shadi. The others agreed and went on their way to search for their missing loves.

Back with the escapees!

"What's that?" Yugi asked pointing a small figure nearby.

"Looks like a Chibi!" Tea exclaimed.

As they ran up to the Chibi, it turns out that there are more Chibis. And the next clearing was a city of Chibis! There were Chibis everywhere you look!

Soon they were stopped when they met three familiar Chibis.

"I pway Dawk Madician!" Said a Yugi Chibi as he placed a Dark Magician card on the ground, making a Chibi-version of the Dark Magician to appear out of nowhere.

His opponent, a female version of himself, threw a card down also. "Well, I caw Dawk Madician GIWL!" But a Chibi Palmon materialized.

A Chibi version of Yami was watching the two `duel'.

"How cute!" Tea squealed while giving Chibi Yami a hug. He didn't mind it at all.

"Tea, how did you gwow up into a big pewson?" the three chibis asked.

The entire chibi version of the gang came over, causing the rest of the girls to have a similar reaction.

"So you like them more than us?" a familiar voice said suddenly. They all turned around and saw the very relieved boys and a strange-looking man. Yami, amused, noticed that a Chibi running towards the group. It was Chibi Pegasus.

"You guys better hide," he said to his fellow chibis. "The weird big person is coming!" He turned to the `Big People'.

"You must leave at once! Pegasus is starting the ritual in two hours to bring back Cecilia! But the weird thing is, he has her soul in a card and body in a freezer in the basement!"

"So all he wants is eight souls of members of the female population to power up that Eye," Shadi mused.

"Correct Shadi-kun!" Pegasus was standing behind them.

"Pegasus, what happened after the eye was returned to you?" Shadi said angrily.

"Nothing, I just wanted to get stronger and upgrade the shadow powers of the Millennium Eye!"

He threw another smoke bomb and once it cleared, he and his once again captives were gone.

"Damn it!" Ryou punched a tree.

"Ryou, we can go and save them and kick that fruit's butt!" Bakura said.

"Since when did you get so nice?"

Bakura pointed to Shadi. "Fear the Scales,"

Chibi Pegasus got an idea. He took out the Millennium Rod out of his pocket.

"Just where did you get that?" Shadi was suspicious.

"Malik was here. He says that his Yami fears Chibis and he needed a vacation away from this gold stick. Anyway, I have a plan that would mess the whole thing up big time!" Then he went on explaining his plans.

*********

And once again, another cliffhanger!

What is Chibi Peggy's plan? Why does it involve the Millennium Rod? And why is this fic not going back to the plot? Did I just mess up the plot? Or am I planning a sequel with all the humor everyone wants? Find out in Part two of the 3-part ending!

[Edited: December 15, 2003. Ph34r the gold stick of DOOM!]