Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Mokuba's Slumber Party ❯ More Guests ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Name: BLAH = yelling

Disclaimer: *sent to shadow realm by Hikaru (my yami) See other ch for it.

A/n: I forgot to mention that some of the characters will switch back and forth between being OOC and back to themselves. Sorry my last chap. was kinda short, but this one is longer. Well, enough blabbing, on to the chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

Ch 4 More Guests

Recap: Yugi and Ryou are opening food. Yami and Bakura are ordering pizza. Mokuba just opens the door to new guests.

~ Kaiba's Living Room ~

Mokuba: *opens door*

Isis: Hello Mokuba.

Malik: Are we early?

Marik: Do you see anyone? No, so that means we're early, baka.

Isis: I told you not to call my brother a baka.

Malik: Hey, I can defend myself, thank you very much.

Mokuba: Hi, you guys are early but Yugi, Yami, Ryou, and Bakura are already here helping me set up. You guys can help too.

Malik: The tomb robber is helping, that's a first. All he ever help, is to devise evil plans.

Marik: Where is he? I want to see him help, it sounds like fun to torture him.

Mokuba: They're in the kitchen ordering the pizzas.

Isis: Are you sure that's what they're doing, it seems more likely that they'll beat the guts out of each other.

Malik: Exactly, let go see, shall we yami?

Marik: *already down the hall walking toward kitchen*

Malik: *walks toward kitchen*

Isis: So, Mokuba, who else is coming?

Mokuba: Uh, Shuzuki, Mai, Anzu, Tristan, Jou, and Otogi are coming.

~ Kaiba's kitchen ~

Yami: So how are we going to order it?

Bakura: How the hell should I know, I thought the "Pharaoh" was suppose to know. *snickers*

Yami: `This modern day stuff is weird, but it seems easy enough, it shouldn't be to hard.' Listen you, I don't want to be here either, so let's just get this over with, so we can leave each other alone.

Bakura: Fine with me. *grabs phone* uh . . . how do you use this crap?

Yami: You dial the number *points to number of phone company* and when someone answers, you tell them what you want.

Bakura: *sarcastically* Ok, Pharaoh, whatever you say. *dials number of phone company*

Phone: *rings*

Phone Company Lady (PCL): Hello, this is the phone company. How may I help you?

Bakura: I want to order pizzas.

PCL: Is this some kind of joke, we're a phone company, we don't do pizza.

Bakura: What do you mean you don't do pizza. I want pizza NOW!

Phone: *line goes dead* *dooooooooooooooooooo*

Bakura: What the fuck? PHARAOH! This crap is broken.

Yami: Let me see. *grabs phone and hears it go doooooooooooo* That's odd. *hangs up* Maybe we should go get someone to help.

Marik: I help you with that. *prepares to send it to shadow realm*

Yami: *turns around* What do you think you're doing?

Marik: What does it look like I'm doing, Pharaoh? I going to send it to the shadow realm, duh.

Bakura: *turns around also* Well, look what the cat dragged in? If it isn't the infamous mind enslaver?

Malik: Hey, look who's talking about my yami, tomb robber, you send people to the shadow realm all the time.

Yami: *to Marik* We need that to order pizza you baka! *to Malik* Malik, tell your yami not to send the phone to the shadow realm so we can order pizza.

Malik: Fine, Marik, don't send it to the shadow realm, we need to order pizza.

Marik: *to Malik* I don't care about no freakin pizza, you dumb hikari! But I won't send that to the shadow realm only because I feel nice. *to Yami* Pharaoh, don't. Call. Me. A. Baka. You're the baka!

Yami: I am NOT!

Bakura: *snickers* Ha, you just listened to the Pharaoh. *smirks*

Malik: I did NOT listen to the Pharaoh!

Bakura: Yes you did.

Marik: *to Yami* Are TOO!

Yami: Am NOT!

Malik: *to Bakura* Did NOT! *to Marik* And I'm NOT a dumb hikari.

Bakura: Did TOO!

Marik: *Too busy arguing w/ Yami to hear what Malik said* Is TOO!

Yami: Is NOT!

Malik: *to Bakura* Did NOT!

Bakura: Did TOO!

~ Kaiba's Lab ~

Seto: *typing until he heard noises* ` What is all that racket? Can't a man work quietly? Maybe I should go see what they're doing to my mansion' *goes down stairs toward kitchen*

~ Mansion's Living Room ~

Yugi: What's all the noise?

Ryou: It's coming from the kitchen.

Isis: It's probably my brother and his yami yelling at each other.

Mokuba: Why don't you guys go see how Yami and Bakura are doing with the pizza?

Yugi: Come on Ryou.

Isis: I should come too.

Yugi, Ryou, and Isis: *walks toward kitchen*

Doorbell: *ding dong*

Mokuba: Coming. *opens door* Hi you guys, you're right on time.

Shuzuki: Hey Mokuba, is anyone here yet?

Mokuba: Yeah, Isis, Marik, Malik, Ryou, Bakura, Yami, and Yugi are in the kitchen. What kind of pizza do you guys want?

Shuzuki: Pepperoni please.

Anzu: Same here.

Mai: Cheese for me. (Choice are random since I don't know what the char. likes)

Mokuba: Ok, you guys can put your stuff over by the corner and make your selves comfortable. I'm going to the kitchen to check on them. *walks toward the "Nut House"*

~ Mansion's Kitchen a.k.a. the Nut House ~

Marik: *to Yami* Is TOO!

Yami: Is NOT!

Malik: *to Bakura* Did NOT!

Bakura: Did TOO!

Isis: BE QUIET AND STOP ARGUING!

Ryou: *to Bakura* I thought I told you to be good.

Yugi: *to Yami* Yeah, what Ryou said.

Bakura: It's all the Pharaoh's fault. *points to Yami*

Yami: No it's not, you're as guilty as I am, tomb robber.

Yugi: *tries to say something but is interrupted*

Bakura: I have a name you know, is it too hard for you pea-sized brain to remember it?

Ryou: *tries to say something but is also interrupted*

Yami: How dare you insult me, you insolent thief? I challenge you to a shadow game.

Bakura: I accept your challenge. But you are going to lose. Mwahahahahahahaha

Malik: Oh, I just love shadow games.

Marik: For once, I agree with you hikari.

Isis: THERE WILL BE. NO SHADOW GAME! GOT IT?

Mokuba: What's going on here?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

A/n: Another cliffhanger? Aren't I evil?

Hikaru: And you say I'm evil.

Me: How was the chapter? Reviews please. If I get ten reviews or more total, I'll try to update sooner.