Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ More Than Just Saving the World ❯ Rare Hunter ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author’s Note: Very short chapter…very stupid too…the duel is very simple…and pathetic…forgive me because it’s my first duel…heck, I don’t even play the game…I didn’t use the Japanese name for Slifer just in case of mix-up…but its Japanese name is Osiris for those who don’t know…the next chapter will better…way better….please R+R!!!!   More Than Just Saving the World By Sakura Kinomoto   Chapter 5         Rare Hunter                  Looking at the five cards she drew, Koshi smiled. “Just perfect,” she thought. She placed one card face down and looked at the Rare Hunter. “One thing Yami taught me is to never trust anyone who works for Malik. So, I play Card Destruction. Both players must have to discard their cards and draw a new hand.” The Rare Hunter scowled as he discarded his cards. “I’m not finished yet,” continued Koshi.” Now I play Monster Reborn to bring back my Dark Magician.”          &nbs p;  The Man stared at Koshi’s Magician, wide-eyed. He had never expected Dark Magician to be in this little girl’s deck. He looked at his new hand. He had a good monster but nothing to help him to summon it immediately. “I play Barrel Lily in defence mode. That will end my turn.”           &n bsp; Koshi thought for a moment. Destroying his little monster won’t help her at all. If she wanted a challenge the best thing to do is leave the monster alone. She drew a card. “That’ll help me later,” she thought. “Hm…actually, I’ll attack.” She took three cards from her hand. “I play Stop Defence to stop your pathetic monster from saving you. Then I will place one card face down and Horn of Unicorn!” cried Koshi. “Horn of Unicorn increases my Mag’s attack points by 700. Now, my Dark Magician, attack his Barrel Lily!” Immediately, the Rare Hunter’s life points dropped to 1900.             “I’ll put Barrel Rock on the field and I’ll place one card face down. That will end my turn,” said the Rare Hunter.             The girl drew another card. “Very good card,” she thought. “If only he had more monsters on the field. Maybe I’ll give him a little physiological lesson.” She looked over her cards. She gave a little smirk. “Looks like you’re going to lose soon, smiled Koshi at the Rare Hunter. “I take away my Stop Defence card and place one monster face down in defence mode.”           &n bsp; The Rare Hunter pause for a moment. Just in case… “I’ll place one more monster in defence mode and switch Barrel Rock into defence mode. That will end my turn”           &nb sp; Koshi smiled. Not enough but better than one. “I’ll play Just Desserts. Just in case you didn’t know, this card allows me to give you 500 points of direct damage on your life points for every monster you have on the field. Therefore 1000 points gone fore you!”           &nb sp; Colour drained from the Rare Hunter’s face. He couldn’t let the little girl win! He drew a card then he smiled. “I sacrifice my two monsters to bring out my Barrel Dragon!”              “I’ll pass.”           &n bsp; The man didn’t know what to do. Rejoice? Her Dark Magician could easily destroy his Barrel Dragon, but then, he got a plan. “Barrel Dragon, attack Dark Magician!”          &nbs p;  “You can’t attack my Mag. It got more attack points than your Dragon!” exclaimed Koshi.             “Not if I use Dust Tornado to eliminate your Horn of Unicorn,” laughed the man. Suddenly Koshi giggled. “What are you laughing at? Your Dark Magician is being destroyed and you’re laughing? You’ve gone crazy!”           & nbsp; Smiling, Koshi explained, “Me Crazy? Then you must be blind. Did you forget my face-down card? Well, I activate Magic Cylinder, which absorbs your attack sending it right back at Barrel Dragon! Now, my Mag, attack his life point directly! Bye bye Barrel Dragon, bye bye life points. Aren’t you glad I won?” Koshi laughed. As she walked towards the Rare Hunter, he tried to run, but Koshi knocked him down with strength she never knew she had. Anger showed in her eyes. “You’re not gpoing anywhere until you give me your locator cards and your rarest card, Rare Hunter.” She spat out these words with hatred, but it’s mainly towards Malik. The Rare Hunter timidly handed her his two locator cards and his rarest card, Barrel Dragon. There’s something about this girl that really scares him. He quickly ran scrambled away before this girl decides to kill him.             Koshi clamed down after the Rare Hunter ran off. That again, wasn’t much of a duel. What kind of Rare Hunter is he anyway? By the looks of it, he got himself too many monsters in that deck. Oh well, she was happy anyway. She’s only two locator cards away from the finals! Picking up her bag off the ground, she took out her cell phone and called Isis.   *&*&*&*&*&*&*&*      ;          “It’s so pathetic, Isis,” complained Koshi on the phone. “That Rare Hunter is like the worst duelist alive. I can’t believe how easily I defeated him.”           &nb sp; Isis smiled, even though Koshi could not see it. “Be glad you’re only two locators away from the finals. At least, you defeated me during our practices.”          &nb sp;  Koshi pouted, “But, that was only sometimes.”          &nb sp;  “Be glad, you little girl!”           &n bsp; “Yes, ma’am,” giggled Koshi. Sudden;y a thunderstorm appeared over the city. “Eek!” screamed Koshi.             “What’s the matter, Koshi?” asked Isis worriedly.           &nbs p; Looking at the storm above her, Koshi replied, “It’s a thunderstorm. You know I’m afraid of them. I t just appeared out of nowhere. Kind of weird.”           & nbsp; The Egyptian woman thought for a second. “The wheels of fate are turning, Koshi.”           & nbsp; “Oh my gosh, Isis. Yami’s battling against Slifer the Sky Dragon.”   *&*&*&*&*&*&*&*   Au thor’s Note: Is Barrel Dragon even rare? Oh…I don’t care…just pretend it is…