Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ MST: Malik's Favorite Hunter ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Aggie: OooOOOHH! Computer!

Malik's Favorite Hunter

Chapter 2: Ojiisan's Bein' a PERV!

Sharon: Well durg. Old men in anime are pervs. It's a scientific fact. To say that an old man is a perv is redundant. It's like saying the green grass is green.

(I forgot about it last time but it won't happen again.) Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh! Kazuki Takahashi owns it. Oh yeah and RE READ THE SUMAMARAY MARY SUE ASS HOLES!!

Jill: What? Mary wants to sue my ass? How much? Does Mary know about this?

OV course Malik changes it says 'Malik's SPECIAL rare hunter'

Sharon: Huh? OV? OV what? I donnnnn't get it! I'm CONFUZED!

Steph: It's just her saying of in a dumb ass sort of way.

Sharon: Ahhh. Thank you oh enlightened one.

Kat: *cough*special… ed…

USE THEM SMALL ASS BRAINS OR DON'T YOU HAVE ONE??!!!

Jill: Man, shi't…. whas you be talkn' `bout sista'? Don' chu be messin' wit a brutha…. You be from da hood o wha', man…

Laura: I didn't think YOU had brains. Did you find some?

Steph: Ohhh. The dreaded caps lock. I'm surprised it isn't followed by a string of ones.

Aggie: But I don't Have ass brains. I don't need a second brain in my butt to walk. Which, consequently, is more than can be said for certain other people.

Sorry to all readers who like this fic that had to see the pissed side of me.

Laura: *laughs evilly at Kat*She thinks she knows pissed.

Kat: Then she's never seen you before…hehe, did you know she also claims to be goth?

Laura: ….Must…Kill…Poser….

** Night time Yugi's house **

Steph: Night fell. Ow!

Aggie: Ohhh. Nighttime. So risqué.

Yugi: Night fell on my house?!

"Time for dinner, Yugi!"

All: FOOD!!! * Mad stampede *

Sugoroku yelled to his grandson, loud enough for Yugi to hear from his up-stairs room.

Sharon: Well if it wasn't that would rather defeat the purpose of yelling now wouldn't it.

Yugi: My grandpa is loud…even when he whispers I can hear from a mile away…*cough* He snores…

"Coming ojiisan!"

Sharon: he calls his granddad "old man"? That's soooo rude!

Steph: How insulting.

Yugi: No! It's the Mary Sue! All the Mary Sue!!

Yugi yelled while starting to run, but tripped over himself.

Laura: I just got a very baaad image. Eeewww.

Yugi: What bad image?!

Malik: *snicker*Yugi…you don't know anything….

Yugi hated that fact about himself. The fact that he was shorter than everyone else

Steph: Are you discriminating against short people? *butter knifes the authoress*

Yugi: I likebeing short!!

was and the fact that everytime he tried to run he stumbled over himself.

"I heard from your conversation with Jonouchi, that you met a girl. What was her bust?" (YOU PERVERTED OLD MAN!!)

Sharon: Redundancy… Again…

Steph: The redundancy is just so redundant.

Sugoroku said to his grandson.

"OJIIISAN!!!" Yugi yelled blushing furiously.

Aggie: BLUSH DANG YOU! HARRDER! PUT YOUR BACK INTO IT!

Sharon: Ickky mental images Aggie…

Trish: Oooh….I get it….hehehe….

He only met Yume today and his own grandfather acted like Yugi had known her for a lifetime.

"I'm just kidding Yugi! Geesh, you don't have to give an old man a heart attack!" Sugoroku said.

Steph: But can he take one away. That is the real question.

"Gomen Nasai." Yugi said and ate his food.

** At that hidden place in Domino **

Yume was busy making preparations for dinner; the usual had to be made for her master. Rice, ramen, and other basic Japanese foods.

Steph: My, my aren't we the original one.

"Please, stay in here when you are finished." Malik said.

"But that will be when you get your rest. And I don't want to be a burden to your sleep." Yume said and continued on cooking.

Sharon: How can you be a burden to someone's sleep? Lay on top of them what?

Aggie: Ickky mental images Sharon.

Malik: Stop….thinking…those…thoughts!!!

"No, I want you to stay a while after I have finished eating diner. And that's an order." Malik said.

Steph: DUDE! He's gonna eat an entire diner!

Kat: I hope he's good at chewing concrete.

Sharon: Maybe if he paced himself and took smallish bites…

Malik: My teeth would break…

"O-okay." Yume said as her face paled.

Aggie: Did it fall into a bucket?

Kat: Hopefully it was a bucket of acid…

"Don't worry Yume. I just want someone to talk to." Malik said and got up from bed, ignoring the pain.

Kat: Even though it was trying desperately to get his attention.

Malik: I don't want to talk to anyone!!! NO!! *runs around screaming*

"Master, you wounds haven't finished healing. You shouldn't be out of bed." Yume said.

Sharon: OOOhhh kinky.

"I don't care." Malik whispered in Yume's ear and he hugged her.

Kat: Now do the German suplex!

Malik: No, that'd be too in character. I can't do anything in character…*rolls eyes*

"Okay master." Yume said and her face was a beat red from the hug she was receiving from her master.

Jill: Was she beaten? That does make someone red… and blue….

Malik: I'll beat her alright…

** Later **

Sharon: *singing*Let's do the time warp again.

"Yume what would you do if I disappeared and all the other hunters walked away?" Malik whispered into Yume's ear.

"I would stay loyal, because I know you would come back. In your own way." Yume said. Blushing from her master's hot breath touching her neck.

Kat: Ah, Hot Breath, Malik's invisible chipmunk! I was wondering where he went.

Malik: Breathy!! *hugs his chipmunk*

"And if I used someone else's body to come back. Even then would you stay loyal to me, your master?" Malik asked, once again whispering.

Aggie: As opposed to twice again whispering.

Malik: I don't whisper!! I shout!! *is shouting*

"Yes master." Yume said.

"Good." Malik said.

Steph: Want a cookie? Sit. Wait for it. Who's a good minion.

Malik: Not her…

*Morning! -=^-^=-*

Sharon *singing*It's just a jump to the left, and then a jump to the riiight.

It was another free day,

Steph: As opposed to an imprisoned day.

Sharon: As opposed to a taxed day.

Seto: It was a free day. I decided not to rob the people of their money that day.

Trish: I think she means that it wasn't a school day…

All: You're no fun…

so Strings (Thanks so much Maxthehedgehog!! ^_^) and Yume decided to go out of that place

Steph: Hidden in Domino. That has no description whatever. Except that it has a bed. And a kitchen.

Sharon: A bed and a kitchen. In the same room. Can we say poor.

Steph: Ah well you know its getting a decent base of operations these days. Ya know people just won't rent to homicidal maniacs.

Sharon: Speaking from personal experience?

Steph: * Sniff * We've just fallen on such hard times.

"It's nice again, huh?" Strings asked Yume.

"Yup. It's a peaceful day. Wish I had stayed here in Japan." Yume said sorrowfully remembering when she was taken away from her home. When she was kidnapped.

Sharon: Oh no. Here it is the tragic past.

Steph: Yay! Iffy exposition time!

Kat: And now for the tragic past that will be called a flaw.

"That was in the past Yume. Think of the future, how someday Master will rule." Strings said.

Kat: But he doesn't want to rule the world. He just wants to kill someone.

Malik: MUST…KILL….MARY…SUE….THEN…YUGI…

"Yeah. That will be the day." Yume said while looking down at her watch, as if to expect something to happen at the very moment.

Sharon: Verb agreement. It's a good thing.

Steph: Captain obvious foreshadowing.

"Jonouchi! Slow down!" Yugi yelled as a boy ran past Strings and Yume.

Steph: Oh they have run into each other. Now who didn't see that coming.

"It's the enemy!" Strings shouted at Yugi.

Kat: That just burns my eyes… Soo… Jounouchi is the enemy now and Yugi is one of the rare hunters. Smoooth…

Malik: Him?! Be a rare hunter?! When hell freezes over!

"It's two rare hunters!" Jonouchi yelled back.

'It's her again. But this time with that person I won my Osiris from!' Yugi and Yami thought to themselves.

"Come on. Let's get out of here Strings!" Yume yelled and grabbed Strings' hand and started to run towards an empty alley.

Aggie: Why an alley… Alleys are almost always dead ends… This doesn't even look like smart.

"But. We'r-" Strings started to say but was cut off by Yume.

"Keep it quiet Strings!" Yume whispered to Strings.

"Okay." Strings whispered back.

Strings and Yume, after a while went back in public.

Sharon: Oh how nice they came out. HeY everybody look at the cute yuri couple!

Kat: Why can't there be a cute yaoi couple…something with Seto…and Jounouchi…and Otogi…and Malik….

Trish: Yeeeahh…. *both turn to look at the afore mentioned guys*

Guys: *back into a corner*No…way….!

"Yume do you have any idea who that was?!" Strings yelled furiously at her friend.

Sharon: HAVE YOU BEEN CHEATING ON ME?

"Gomen nasai . . ." Yume said looking down.

Kat: So she has…

Aggie: Shamey shamey. tisks

"SORRY WON"T GET US ANY CLOSER TO GETTING MASTER'S REVENGE!" Strings yelled even more furiously at Yume.

Sharon: Wait… It isn't just the two of them is it… Ylech!

Kat: Threesome!

Malik: *starts pulling his hair out*NOOOO!!!!

"I know. Demo the reason I pulled you with me was because well I don't know. I know that we will probably meet up with our enemy later." Yume said.

Steph: *attacks grammar with righteous butter knife furry*

"Is that one of your special abilities. Persuasion, well it seems like it." Strings said joking around.

Kat: Who's this Persuasion person and where have they been hiding?

"I guess you could call it that." Yume said and began to laugh at Strings' word.

Aggie: Where? Which one? I want a word!


"I never thought much of humor." Strings said with a flat face.

Kat: Did someone hit it with a frying pan?

Sharon: Well then I'm glad we thought lots about it. Humor I mean, not her face.

"Heh . . . Very funny Strings." Yume said.

All: Ah ha ha ha, Ah ha ha HA ha ha ha


"We should be getting back soon." Strings said, looking at the sun.

Kat: That's bad for your eyes you know.

Malik: Good! Maybe she'll go blind!!

"Oh. Come on Strings can't we just stay out for just a little longer?" Yume pleaded.

Sharon: Please! Five more minutes mommy?

"Okay okay. Fine. We'll stay out a bit longer. But don't come crying to me when Master finds out." Strings said.

"Domo arigato Gozimous." Yume said.

Sharon: Gozaimasu! GOZAIMASU! *gets towel wet, twists it into a cord, and whacks the authoress with it*NOT Gozimous!

Steph: Moose? MOOOK!

(I got writer's block so I'll stop it there)

Sharon: Yay…

Jill: You got witers block… just from this… that's just sad….

Kiss my @$$ @$$

Jill: *smooch smooch*that's a pretty nice ass… now why don't you just put that word in and a physical description… let's do something a bit more fun , now why don't we? *evil grin*

!%^&^ who hate this. DON'T READ TO JUST FLAME!

Sharon: We aren't flaming. I see no fire. We are just making fun of this. There is a difference you know. Or maybe you don't…

You're just wasting your time and mine! ^_~ Get it? YOU BETTER! Or I WILL and I'm NOT afraid to get you banned or whatever they call it here, or get the cops on you!

Jill: Oh, and by the way… I'm not a hater… I'm a great lover! *Smile*I'm not flaming… I'm a rainbow spreading the fun and cheer… the cops on me? Hmm… if they're on me, how are they gonna be on you? Who else are they gonna be on? Jerry Springer and the stripper cops … YAY!! Let's get together sometime and see it huh?

^_~ Sorry for you peeps who like this. But I am NOT kidding I will do it!

Jill: *chanting*"DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!!!!"

Sharon: Do what? Do it with whom? *Snickersand waggles eyebrows*

You all have been warned!

Jill: Warning: This program will self-destruct in t minus 5….. 4…… 3…… 2….. 1…… BOOM!!!!!


Until the next installment, Ja ne! Harushi Yuy