Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My Addiction ❯ My Addiction ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
don't own Yugioh, and I don't make any money off of my stories because there not good enough. Lol.Ratting: MA, for later chapters.Paring: Malik/Bakura/Marik/RyouMy AddictionChapter 1:Malik's povI don't know how they still want to be with me. I know that it was my fault and so do they. Ryou got hurt because of me and my addiction. I never meant for it to get this far. This was never supposed to happen. It was only supposed to be used to have a good time. Yet I keep using it after the first time, and I became addicted.My addiction costs us a lot of money. Ryou had full control over the bills and money in the house, so we wouldn't end up kicked out of said house. So it wasn't a surprise when he found out, nor was it a surprise when he told Bakura and Marik about it. They told me to stop and I said I would and we left it at that.That would have been the end of my problem, pain, and story if I had actually quit. I did try but after a week I was so out of it that I had to go back. I was weak, I knew that but I didn't care as long as I had my addiction. Even though I had decided to keep doing what I was doing, I didn't want my lover's finding out that I was doing that. I loved them and I didn't want to hurt them. So I hid it.With the lover's I had I knew I would have to be careful with when I did it. I loved them so much and I didn't want them to see me in such a state. Ever! Like I said, with 'Kura, Ryou, and Marik it would be hard to hide what I was doing. I had got away with it for a few months, but as everything that suppose to stay in the dark it ends up in the light for all to see. I remember the day it all came to an end...-TBC? That's up to you!Leave a review saying you want more and you'll get the next chapter! Along with Santa shaped cookies! Sorry about the shortness I just wanted to give you a little taste of what this story could turn into, if you want it to continue. I promise that later chapters will be longer. Thanks to Bookkbaby for inspiring this!