Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My Heart Belongs to You ❯ An Unforgotten Memory ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 3: An Unforgotten Memory

The Next day…

Pharaoh was still sleeping, until Simon came into his room.

"My pharaoh, it is time to awaken," said Simon

But Pharaoh didn't say anything, Simon started shaking him, until he finally woke up. Pharaoh sat up groggily. And looked at Simon,

"Sorry sire, but I had to wake you up," said Simon.

Pharaoh gave a laugh,

"Ha, that's alright Simon. I've had enough sleep. Is Kikhara awake yet?" asked Pharaoh as he got out of bed.

"No, not yet, Queen Kikhara is still asleep, would you like me to wake her?" asked Simon.

"No, no that won't be necessary, I'll check on her on my way down," said Pharaoh.

"Very well, I'll leave you to your servants then," said Simon as he bowed and left Pharaoh's chamber.

Pharaoh's servants helped him get dressed, and put his jewelry and his crown on. Then he left his chamber and headed to Kikhara's chamber to check if she was up yet. Two guards stood by Kikhara's chamber they bowed as Pharaoh approached the door. Pharaoh knocked on her door. There was no answer so he slowly opened the door and went inside.

Kikhara was still asleep like Simon had said. Pharaoh sat down beside her and stroked her long golden hair. He decided to let her sleep for a while longer. After all, she usually wouldn't sleep very much longer anyway. So Pharaoh left her chamber and told the guards not to let anyone disturb her until she was awake.

Pharaoh headed down to the throne room, his servants all bowed at him as he entered the room. He sat on his throne as 2 servants fanned him, and 2 other served him food. Pharaoh watched as his Priests came into the room. He had only 5 priests now, Pharaoh still grieved the time when he had lost one of his priests.

Then finally Kikhara had gotten up and came into the room, she was wearing a long white dress, which had a slit at the front partly showing her long slender legs. She wore a crown as well, it was slightly smaller than Pharaoh's crown. She wore bracelets around her wrists and earrings too. And set around her neck was the millennium star. Kikhara walked up to where Pharaoh was seated. Pharaoh's servants set a seat for Kikhara to sit beside Pharaoh. Kikhara and Pharaoh smiled at each other. Then they heard the door open again.

It was Mana, Priest Mahado's apprentice. When Priest Mahado was still here, Mana had been his apprentice. They have both loved each other dearly, she had been in grief for a long time after Priest Mahado was defeated by Bakura. Mana bowed before Pharaoh and Queen Kikhara.

"Good morning my Pharaoh, and Queen Kikhara. May I speak with you?" asked Mana politely.

"Of course, what is it that you would like to speak to us about Mana?" asked Pharaoh.

"It's about Priest Mahado," said Mana.

"Ah, I see don't worry, remember Priest Mahado still lives as the Black Magician, so he is basically still here," said Kikhara.

"Yes, but ever since I've lost Priest Mahado I feel as if a part of me is missing," said Mana sadly.

"I see, unfortunately we can't change the past Mana. I miss Priest Mahado as well," said Pharaoh.

"Is there something we can do that might make you feel better Mana?" asked Kikhara.

"Well...I want to help you defeat Bakura," said Mana.

Pharaoh and Kikhara were stunned to hear that Mana wanted to help defeat Bakura.

"Mana, you're just an apprentice, I know you want to help as much as the rest of us do but…" said Kikhara

"There isn't much you can't do to help us," said Pharaoh.

"But there must be a way, I loved Priest Mahado isn't there something I can do?" asked Mana tears in her eyes.

Pharaoh and Kikhara looked at each other and sighed, what can Mana do to help them defeat Bakura. Pharaoh didn't want to lose another person that belonged to his Kingdom.

"What are we going to do Yami? Mana really wants to help," said Kikhara.

Pharaoh sat there and thought for a moment, he looked at Mana who still had tears in her eyes. He thought about Priest Mahado He could do one thing, but he wasn't sure. He whispered to Kikhara what he could be able to do. Kikhara nodded in agreement. The both smiled and got up and walked to where Mana was standing.

"There is something you can do," said Pharaoh

"It might be a little dangerous though but it might be the only we can do," said Kikhara.

"I'm up to it, please, I want to help," said Mana.

Pharaoh and Kikhara nodded, and told Mana what they could do. It was a risk, but Mana had made up her mind.