Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My One and Only... ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 

[[--------:>@<:--------]]

 

* * *

Tea and Mai made their way down the halls and finally reached their destination.

The room glowed with candles along the walls, people were dancing, chatting, eating. There was no ceiling, everyone danced under the stars and moon. It was like an enchanted dream.

"Pretty..." Tea whispered.

"Yeah...and check out the moon..." Mai said.

Tea looked up at the moon. It was a red moon. A full red moon?!

"It's red...?"

"Yeah. I'm guessing it's one of the reason the Pharaoh wanted his party held on this day-er night."

"You look beautiful..." Said a masculine voice.

Tea turned to the souce of the voice. Prince Atem.

"M-my Pharaoh...er..thank you..." Tea blushed.

"Please. Call me Atem." Atem gave a warm smile.

Mai stood in the middle and watched as the atmosphere between Atem and Tea was heating up.

"Well Tea! I'm gonna go now! See ya later hun!" Mai smiled and took off.

"Wait! Mai!! Come back here!" Tea sighed and there was no stopping Mai now, because she's long gone. "She leave me all alone..."

Atem looked at Tea. She was gorgous...Atem held his hand out to Tea. "May I have this dance?"

Dance?! But I've never danced in my life!! Oh crap this is gonna be a total disaster!!

"Umm...sure..."

* * *

"Serenity? Are you ok?" Kisara asked her brunette friend.

"Yes...it's just that--" Kisara looked at the man Serenity was looking at. High Priest Seto.

"...." Kisara didn't know what to say.

"Shall we dance?"

Serenity and Kisara jumped, and look at the tall figure who stood in front of the two girls.

"S-seto?" Serenity blushed like mad.

But to Serenity's disappointment...he was asking Kisara. Kisara gave a sad expression to Serenity, but Serenity covered it all up with a smile. "Go on Kisara. Go and have some fun. I'll be fine." Kisara was unconvinced but went on with the High Priest.

* * *

Anika walked through the palace and was searched in every room.

"Anika...was is it your looking for?" Asked a femine voice.

"Oh! Isis...I was kinda looking for Mahado. Where is he?"

"He's...-"

"Hi! Mana is here!!" A girl with mid-length brown hair shouted as she pounced on Anika's back.

"Mana! Where's Mahado?" Anika asked while trying to pull the hyper girl off herself.

"Mahado went out! I'm not sure where but, he did take a sealing tablet with him."

"A sealing tablet eh?" Anika repeated.

"Let's party!!!!" Mana smiled.

"Ok! Ok!"

* * *

Serenity stood and watched as Kisara danced with the man she too had a crush on since...the day she's layed eyes on him!!

"Hey hun. What are you doing here alone?"

"Oh Mai! I...er..."

Mai looked at Seto and Kisara. "Oh honey...it's okay..." Mai tried to comfort.

Serenity could feel her eyes water up.

"Serenity..."

Mai and Serenity looked at a girl with long blue hair. Kisara. "Come on!"

"Huh? Where are we going?" Serenity asked in a puzzled tone.

"YOU are gonna dance with Seto!"

"No! I-"

"Serenity...we may love the same man...but promise me...that no matter what happens and how difficult it might get, we'll always go through this together." Kisara held up her pinky and Serenity smiled and locked her own pinky with Kisara's.

"I promise."

"Good. Now get going!" Kisara pushed Serenity toward Seto The high Priest swept Serenity in his arms and they began to dance.

"That was kind of you Kisara..." Mai said with a smile.

"I only wanna see her happy."

* * *

Tea and Atem stubbled into another couple. Tea gave a glare at them.

"Sorry...I'm not much of a dancer..." Tea apoligized.

"A beautiful girl, but not very graceful.." Atem teased.

"Well! I never got to dance in my life!" Tea blushed in embarassment.

"Hello my Pharaoh...she's not giving you any trouble now is she?" A girl with short red hair asked.

Tea looked at the red headed girl. She was pretty but it made Tea nervous to see her holding a red spear with a large silver blade on it.

"No she isn't Anika..."

Anika bowed. "That's good. Now if you'll excuse me." Anika gave a fwell and left.

"Anika?"

"She's one of my body guards." Atem stated.

Tea didn't say anything. She just looke into Atem's beutiful violet eyes, their faces now an inch apart, and they leaned forward and-

BANG! BANG! BOOM!!

At that moment the sky began to glow with exploding lights of different colors. Atem and Tea pulled away from each other.

"Wow! What's that? It's SO beautiful."

"It's magic..." Atem whispered.

"I...was just about to kiss him? Oh my Ra!! I was gonna kiss the Pharaoh of Eygpt!! Oh no! My face! It won't go back to normal!!" Tea just kept smiling her heart pounding.

"Tea I--"

Suddenly, yelling could be heard throughout the castle and guards came racing into the ballroom.

"MY PHARAOH!!! A SWARM OF DEMONS HAVE SURROUNDED THE PALACE!!!" A guard screamed.

<< Character Profile >>

Name: Amy Red Rose

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 104 lbs.

Blood Type: B

BirthPlace: China

Birthday: November 14th

Eye Color: Red

Hobbies: Training with her weapon (Spear)

Favorite Thing: "My duty as bodyguard!"

Dislikes: Losing, Stalkers

~* Bonus! *~

Name: Rei Aiyanamei

Height: 5' 4"

Weight: 101 lbs.

Blood Type: Unknown

BirthPlace: Eygpt

Birthday: Febuary 1st

Eye Color: Raspberry

Hobbies: Using her magic in various ways

Favorite Thing: Her sword.

Dislikes: Cats and nightmares.