Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My Project: Jounouchi Katsuya ❯ Part 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

My Project: Jounouchi Katsuya

Sam I have the worse case of writer's block for all my stories except this one so far… ah well might as well get it going. I think I like how this story will be turning out to be.

LS: Sam does not own any characters of Yu-gi-oh, some of the puns and quotes from different pop cultures and the song `Itty Bitty Pretty One'

----------------------------------------

"Hey, hey guys I've got everything sorted out for Friday" Téa said excitedly as Yugi and gang had gathered together at the Game shop to sort out their plans for Joey's birthday party at the Rio Dejinero restaurant. "Well at first my aunt had a major problem because the Head chef that was employed for the restaurant, Pierre ditched on us. We were on in a real panic until someone heard a rumour about this great café that opened a couple of months ago and she managed to book their catering services for the restaurant. Here's the leaflet" she handed it to Yugi, Yami, Bakura, Ryou and Tristan gathered round to read through it.

"Oh wow this is so cool. Look at the cakes they can make" Yugi exclaimed excitedly, his violet orbs glittering with delight.

"I'm impressed" Yami smirked whilst Bakura shrugged muttering incoherently to himself. Ryou prodded him disapprovingly with an elbow of his disrespect for the chef's artistery.

"Man the chef knows his duel monsters too" Tristan said as he opened up the leaflet and showing a photo of a massive cake with chocolate and icing sugar sculptures of the various characters from the card game.

"Oh… This is definitely going to be the birthday cake" Ryou said pointing at the most expensive and glamorous of the range of cakes to order. It was a huge three layered cake with various choclate and icing sculptures of Duel Monsters embedded to the cake itself.

"Cool it has the gangs favourite cards on it too… Yugi's Dark Magician, Cyber Commander even Téa's wimpy Magician of Faith" Tristan joked

"HEY!!!" Téa yelled.

"Does it have Change of Hearts?" Bakura asked speaking for the first time.

"Yup!!!" Yugi chirped and Bakura grunted appreciatively before browsing around the shop and sneaking some Duel Monster booster packs into his pocket. "Grandpa, Grandpa!!!! What do you think?" Yugi bounced showing the old man behind the counter.

"Absolutely wonderful"

"I think Joey would be so greatful and honoured to have friends like you aibou" Yami added affectionately.

"Oh, what's this café called Yugi?" Ryou asked out of curiosity. Yugi turned to the front.

"Nénharma!!!" he declared. (A/N: NOW YOU `MUST' BE STUPID IF YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING!!!! MUWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!)

---------------------------------------------------

Seto cursed once more at the early hour and switched on the monitors watching the blonde up and about like a busy ant pacing back and forth with carrying boxes of stock from the truck to the kitchen, the delivery men helped with the packing and was rewarded with a free box of homemade donuts and cakes.

Joey waved goodbye, before he set to work, moulding cakes the pieces of pastry here for the apple pie then checking the oven for the bakewell tart, then blow torching and caramelising the crème flan. After preparation was done he got on his rusty but trusty old bike and proceeded on his journey to cycle to the otherside of town again and got everyone to wake up. Mokuba this time had gotten up bright and early for the day not wanting to risk the previous experience of Joey's `the thing' technique.

They arrived to a another huge queue of people hanging around outside their café and immediately set to work. Today was Sunday, which Joey classed as Cake day because most of the customers came for desserts and tea on Sundays, this meant he wouldn't really need to cook anything except for the few odd customers requesting for a set meal, which Mokuba could handle on his own with Martha. For now though it was shopping with Serenity for: plates. Seto was hiding in the his usual spot of the alleyway before he went to follow the Wheeler siblings and Duke.

Serenity smiled as usual in her cheeful and carefree self whilst her brother stared at the raven headed dice boy looking nervous as they both got into his car and were driven to a the best department store for dishes and plates. Joey had already cashed the money from Seto's cheque and was raring to find a bargain. They had arrived to find big signs of major discounts shortly followed by Seto who walked around pretending to browse around the mall whilst at the same time keeping out of sight from the blonde.

"I'll gladly help with the carrying for all the trouble yesterday. I'll do whatever you say" Duke announced to the blonde. Joey smirked and glanced at Serenity who looked a little worried whilst Seto stared suspiciously at the blonde.

(Mmmm m m mm
Mmmm m m mm
Mmmm m m mm
Mmmm m m mm
Ohhh bop bop bodap
Ohhh bop bop bodap
Ohhh bop bop bodap
Ohhh bop bop bodap)
(A/N: People click your fingers to this…)

Joey browsed through the plates and looked at the bargain, price and quality.

"I'll think I'll take a dozen" he paid the amount using Seto's paid cheque then dumped every single plate into Duke's arms. "Oh and a dozen of these" he paid and dumped another load on Duke. "And these… and these" he said as more and more were piled on top of Duke.

"Don't you think that's enough?" Duke asked looking at the huge stack"

"Well you did say you were going to do whatever I say. Hey, a rice cooker." he bought that dumped it on top of Duke as well. "You put those in the car Duckie and meet up with me and Serenity later… We're gonna get her a nice dress. Hurry up Duckie…"

"Hey stop calling me that!!!!" Joey glared.

"Just be glad I'm not making you wear a duck suit and broadcasting it live Devlin. Now say quack, quack!!!" Joey said evilly pointing at the poor dice boy who was regretting of ever offering to be his pack mule for the day.

(Oh Itty bitty pretty one
Come on and talk to me
Let me grab you lovely one
Come sit down on my knee
Ohhhh bop bop bodap
Ohhhh bop bop bodap
Ohhhh bop bop bodap
Ohhhh bop bop bodap)

"Aren't you overdoing it a bit?" Serenity asked looking worriedly over at Duke where held a good dozen plates at a time and tried to get down the stairs. Joey frowned whilst in deep thought whilst Seto winced from the coming disaster.

"WHOA!!!!" CRASSSSHHHHH!!!!!! Joey smiled.

"Nope… By the way Duke you're paying for that" he replied finally. "Whoever said that revenge was sweet wasn't kidding"

"It's petty…" Serenity scowled

"Yes… I know it's petty, I know I'll regret it later but let's enjoy the moment while it lasts"

"You're hopeless" Serenity sighed before marching on ahead whilst poor Duke carried on his torturous task of carrying the remainder of the newly bought dishes towards the car.

(I could tell you a story
Happened long time ago
Itty bitty pretty one
Ive been watching you grow
Ohhhh bop bop bodap
Ohhhh bop bop bodap
Ohhhh bop bop bodap
Ohhhh bop bop bodap)

Duke finally finished loading and sat next to Joey in an exhausted heap. He noticed Joey had brought a crossword book with him completing a each puzzle in under a minute whilst waiting for his sister to finish changing.

"Well… what do you think?" Serenity announced revealing herself in a sweet little pink dress.

"Beautiful" Joey grinned. Serenity blushed then noticed Duke's stunned look. A trickle of red came from his nose. Joey held out a packet of tissues to Duke whilst an unseen glint except under the watchful eye of a certain CEO had crossed the blonde's eyes.

"Thanks" Duke said taking the tissue gratefully before getting bashed about with the crossword book.

"YOU SICK BASTARD!!!" Joey yelled beating the emerald eyed teen for having dirty thoughts of his sister.

(Itty bitty pretty one
Come on and talk to me

Girl you know I love you more
Come sit down on my knee
Bom bom baby bom
Bom bom baby bom
Bom bom baby bom)

Duke was a mess as he followed them wearily towards the most dreaded and scary place in the entire world. Even worse than the Shadow Realm. Yes it was… the bowling alley. After dumping the load of shopping on the resident pack mule Joey took Serenity by the hand and had a go. "Come on Devlin!!!" Joey yelled at creater of Dungeon Dice Monsters. Duke finally managed to sit and rest.

"Oh!!!" Serenity yelled in alarm as her bowl had flew backwards and catapulted squarely into the most painful anatomy of Duke's entire being. His crotch.

"Nice shot sis!!!" Joey cheered whilst Serenity hurried to Duke's aid.

"OH I'M SO SORRY!!!" Joey on the other hand was laughing silently. Unlike most girls Serenity did not PMS. Nope she just gets drastically clumsy at the best of times and Joey was the only on who could calculate her time of clumsiness and manipulate it to his advantage. Serenity went to relieve Duke the weight of the heavy bowl but it slipped again and dropped on Duke's foot.

"OOOOWWWW!!!" Duke leaped hopping up and down whilst holding his squished foot.

"Sorry…"

(Mmmm mm m m mm
Mmmm mm m m mm
Mmmm mm m m mm
Mmmm mm m m mm
Ohhhh bop bop bodap
Ohhhh bop bop bodap
Ohhhh bop bop bodap
Ohhhh bop bop bodap
)

The shopping spree had finally ended as Duke thanked whatever gods existed in the world that it did. Seto smiled smugly at the potential blackmail material but because of his musings he didn't pay attention to where he was going and bumped into a figure.

"What you doin' here Kaiba?" Joey said monotonously. Seto had quickly hid the camera.

"What do you think mutt? Obviously I'm here to purchase goods" Seto replied. Joey rolled his eyes.

"Whatever…" Joey replied.

"What? No witty reparté chihuahua. Being exceptionally dumber than usual to think of an insult?" Joey stared dully at the CEO but quick as a flash he pinched Seto's nose. Seto was about to shout when suddenly a choclate éclair was thrusted down his throat.

"Dessert came free with the special you ordered yesterday. Enjoy!!!" Joey said before turning leaving Seto reeling from the wonderous taste of the chocolate. Joey shoved the box that carried the éclair in his hands and gave a second box to Duke.

"Thanks Joey" Duke said enthusiastically opening it to reveal the choclate and cream goodness.

"Eat it later Devlin. You still got to drop these plates at the café" Joey said dragging dice boy with him.

(Ill tell you a story
Happened long time ago
Itty bitty pretty one
Ive been watching you grow
Ohhhh bop bop bodap
Ohhhh bop bop bodap
Ohhhh bop bop bodap (Till fade)

--------------------------------------------------

Seto's POV

Chocolate… The brown sweetness of chocolate dribbled over a soft delectable pastry filled with the fresh coolness cream. The chocolate éclair… such a delight, such a food of love, ah… heaven… such… huh? What the hell was I thinking? I was reciting poetry… to a dessert? OH MY GOD WHAT HAS HE DONE TO ME!?!?!?!? I DON'T EVEN LIKE DESSERT!!! I spit out the infernal éclair that the mutt shoved down my throat. Well done Seto you almost got found out. I can't expect to keep filming him like this though… If I'm supposed to get a bit more in depth in this I'm going to have to… urgh… interact more… and I shudder to think what else I'm getting myself into here.

Normal POV

"Thanks Duke" Joey said as the last of the plates were delivered. At this time Seto who had driven like a maniac managed to return to café Nénharma just in time to catch Joey and Serenity going in.

"No problem…" Duke replied. Joey and Serenity headed back into the restaurant. Duke followed.

"Go home Devlin" Joey annoyed at the dice boy. "Leave my sister alone" Serenity blinked in confusion whilst Duke smiled uneasily. Joey narrowed his eyes preparing for `the thing'. Duke backed away. Serenity shook her head shamelessly at her brother but cringed when she spotted someone she really didn't want to see. Seto stared curiously at her sudden change of reaction. Joey noticed her reluctance to come in as well. "What's wrong Serenity?"

"Serenity!!!" a man called cheerfully recognising her. He was a extremely handsome brunette man in his mid-thirties dressed in a business suit with the tie loose and friendly purple eyes. Next to him was a boy around Joey's age with similar features with the exception of a punk rock hair style and wearing attire similar to Yugi and Yami. Joey guessed that the man and the teen were probably related but what caught his attention was the woman that was with them.

"Hey…" Joey said and smiled. Serenity pulled on his arm anxiously urging that they leave.

"Who's this young man with you Serenity?" the man asked. Serenity pursed her lips but she sighed in defeat whilst Seto hid to get a better angle for the camera. It was a little too far for the camera to pick up their voices from all the noise but Seto could lip read what they said.

"Urm… this is Joey… my big brother. Joey this is Asato Kinajima, mom's new boyfriend and his son… Kuro" she introduced.

Asato smiled. "Annie's only mentioned you a couple of times but I really did want to meet you in person Joey" Joey smiled whilst Serenity looked from Asato to Joey then at Kuro who was still silent. She bit her lip. "Come sit with us… I heard this café had a real reputation with it's cakes which is why I brought Kuro and your mom here. I hope you don't mind me dating her"

"Of course not Mr Kinajima" Joey said shaking his hand.

"Please… call me Asato. Don't be so formal, it makes me feel old"

"Have you ordered?" Joey asked.

"Oh we were just about to…" came the reply. "Waiter?" Denny had taken the call and glanced at Joey. Joey shook his head, which went unnoticed.

"What would you like?" Denny asked cheefully then jotted down their orders of the pre ready cakes that were made for the day. Denny left glancing once more at Joey who merely smiled before turning to the conversation.

"So Joey you're in high school right. I heard you were the one who got the money for Serenity's eye operation"

"Yeah… it was a tournament for Duel Monsters. I went to da competition with my friend Yugi"

"You mean Yugi Motou? The King of Games?" Kuro said enthusiastically speaking up for the first time. Asato smiled.

"Sorry, my son's a fanatic about Duel Monsters too. He's idol is Yugi. Hey… he's a friend of yours isn't he?"

"Yep…"Joey said. "My best bud… we were in the tournament thick and thin right until the final"

"Yugi was the winner though so how did you get the money?" Kuro frowned adding a little sneer to the end.

"He gave the money to me. He said I needed it more than he did" Joey knowing that he had landed himself in a trap.

"So technically you didn't actually win the money?" Kuro asked. Kuro was trying to bait him and Joey couldn't let his anger get the better of him.

"No… but does that matter? Serenity didn't have to lose her eyesight in the end. Which is all I care about" Joey said calmly though inside he was raging with fury. Kuro narrowed his eyes for the fact that Joey got out of the argument without embarrassing himself. Asato was glaring at him but Kuro seemed unfazed. He smiled again.

"I also heard you use to be in a gang"

"Kuro!!" Asato scowled knowing what he was trying to do.

"Yeah… but I quit before high school…" Joey answered.

"So what did you do when you were still in the gang?"

"A lot of bad stuff that I don't really want to talk about. I'm glad I quit and I'm making fresh start. Is there anything you want to know?"

"Speaking of school I wouldn't mind looking at your report card now" Annie said for the first time. Kuro smiled as Joey gave her the card and let her scan through it. "E's? You plan to make a fresh start with grades like this?" she said slapping it back on the table. Kuro smiled whilst Asato and Serenity looked on with worry. Joey took a deep breath as Annie was laying it out on him. "Now Kuro here get's his straight A's in his school whilst you're sitting around doing what?" Joey snapped.

"Work… Annie… it's called work… Why? Because I can't expect to depend on either of my parents to bring in the tuition money, two apartment rents, tax, food and my little sister's eye therapy" Joey snapped fiercely whilst Annie was speechless. "You walked out on me dragging Serenity with you for nearly 7 years so as far as I'm concerned you have no right to come here to judge me. Now if you'll excuse me Mr Kinajima I've lost my appetite" Joey got up and stormed out of the café. Serenity hurried and went after him.

"Joey…" Asato said pleadingly before sitting down. Kuro crossed his arms feeling a little more than a bit uncomfortable. He was going to get a good scowling from his dad whilst Annie just looked on at her son before blinking away any tears that threatened to fall. Seto switched off the camera at that moment before leaning against a wall. `From the way he acts at school you'd never know how much tension there is in the family' Seto thought as he contemplated the events. The rest of the hours of the day was spent in the kitchen with Joey making a new batch of the cakes that were sold out. Serenity was by him as she watched him tenderly brushing some cinnamon pastries with egg yolk.

"I'm sorry about today… I really didn't want you to meet them like that…" Serenity whispered.

"It's ok…" Joey replied placing the baking tray into the pre-heated oven.

"Aren't you… mad that mama's going out with him?"

"Why? Asato's ok… don't know about his son"

"It's not just that but…"

"Look… Annie and Malcolm want nothing to do with each other. They're divoced so it's logical if either of them start dating again and we shouldn't interfere…"

"Still I just… hoped that we could go back to the time when you called them mama and papa too…" Joey bit his lip.

"I do to…"

------------------------------------------------------------

Joey was sitting outside in the night air whilst Serenity started sweeping the floors. Asato, Kuro and Annie had long gone after Serenity talked with them and had decided she was going to stay with Joey. There were still customers even though it was near closing hour and by now the gang were pretty exhausted. Seto was at the moment filming from a safe distance angling it perfectly at the blonde who had lit a ciggerette in the cool January air. The smoke drifted upwards into the air whilst the burning ember of the cancer stick glowed, the ashes began crawling towards the tan brown butt as Joey drifted to his own state of mind. Smoke danced evocatively from his lips then disappeared before Joey put the butt back into his mouth and repeating the cycle.

"I didn't know you smoked…" Serenity whispered.

"Occasionally…" was all he said as he took another drag from the cancer stick.

"Like when you're really stressed out? Some of my friend's parents do that when they're stressed out too" Joey glanced at for a moment before looked away. "I read the letter saying that they were raising the rent for me and mom's apartment next month" Joey smirked at his sister.

"The smoking thing was just a bad habit I picked up from when I was in the gang sis… Ok… so it'll take a bit to adjust but we'll manage. I can handle it…" he said stubbing out the cigarette.

"But you're not even supposed to be handling stuff like this… not now anyway… plus what mama and Kuro said this afternoon" Serenity said sadly before going to embrace her brother. Joey sighed as he rested a chin on her head.

"Well the fact is that I'm holding it together… and that's all that matters… and don't worry about what's going on between me, Annie and Kuro… just be yourself" he said before he nudged her back into the restaurant. Seto switched off the camera at that point and silently sat in the car waiting contemplating the first few day's events.

Seto POV

Only a couple of days of shooting and I find out more and more of what I don't really know about him. That conversation. It kind of reminded of when Mokuba got upset of me leaving for my business trips. I do really need to spend some more time with him. Hmm… perhaps… yeah… means I'll spend time with him and be able to watch over the mutt at the same time. I head for the restaurant.

Normal POV

Mokuba stretched as bones cracked tiredly from the hard days work and smiled to himself with satisfaction putting away the broom not noticing the nearly 6 ft figure coming towards him. So happy was the little scamp he didn't notice the potential danger until it was all too late.

"Hello big brother!!!" Mokuba chirped as he went to reach for a drink. It took a full ten seconds to realise and when he did the shock had sent his already wild hair into a fray. Denny looked at Mokuba who's hair had stood up on end like a cats and a strange overbearing cloud hung over the kid's head. Only one word could describe this situation. Busted.

"What. Are. You. Doing. Here?" Seto said punctuating each word.

"Meep…" Mokuba could only say but thankfully Joey decided to step in for the rescue.

"It should be what are you doin' here Kaiba? An' is it any of yer business of what Mokuba likes ta do?" Joey growled switching on the Brooklyn accent. "Your little bro can hang out wit us if he wants ta"

"Somebody can dig my grave while I crawl in it and die…" Mokuba muttered to himself.

"You said you were going to be sleeping over with friends. I would have expected you would have better taste than hang out with the mutt of all people Mokuba" Mokuba cringed of the calm yet frightening voice of his older brother.

"Well… I kept telling you we need a new chef ever since you fired our last one six months ago but then lately you were to busy with the prototype so, well I decided to get some cooking lessons from Joey rather than order take out all the time…"

"That's no excuse"

"I-I know…"Mokuba said silently pleading for Joey to intervene some more. Joey sighed and immediately switched off the Brooklyn accent. This time things were going to be serious.

"Alright Kaiba lay off on the kid"

"This is none of your buisness mutt"

"You're in `my' café dollar brain. Everything that goes on under this roof is my business" Joey said staring intensely matching glare for glare with the CEO. "But since I'm being generous I'll talk your language. Let's strike a deal" Seto smiled mentally to himself. `That's it' Joey beckoned the CEO to come into the kitchen and take a seat. Joey had started the stove again and brought out different types of ingredients from the fridge and started frying. It was about fifteen minutes before the CEO spoke.

"Just get on with it dog" he scowled impatiently keeping up the appearance that he didn't know about Mokuba's involvement with Joey's café.

"Almost there" Joey replied seeming absolutely unfazed by the insult. "Right… the deals this… Two things. One of course is to let Mokuba stay and hang out with the gang and two is for you to keep your rich mouth shut about me owning this café to anyone. Not even your maid must know of it"

"What's in it for me?" Joey smiled as he had piqued Seto's interest.

"Hungry? A diet of chocolate éclairs are not the way to go you know?" Joey said grinning and placing strips of a beef steak fanned out with a red wine sauce dribbled over it "Beef filet and sauce… According to your brother it's your favourite"

"Ehehehe…." Mokuba chuckled nervously from the glare that Seto sent his way. Joey shoved a fork in front. Seto stared hesitantly at the seemingly harmless dish but then remembering about the crab he had the day before and then the chocolate éclair that afternoon. It nearly drove him to the brink of embarassing himself by declaring his love for it. (A/N: o-0UUU) He outwardly remained calm though when he took the bite. Nothing…

BOOOMMM!!! (ding, ding)

Bursts of colour seemed to flash around him as he's blue cold eyes sparkled and glazed over, fireworks seemed to fly from him suddenly changing from red, to yellow, to green and so on and so forth. The flavours bursting upon his tongue had sent him reeling with dizzyness as he's usual sharp blue eyes became comically swirly and a goofy grin threatened to spread across his lips. (A/N: Comically swirly eyes and a goofy grin? Alright… now I know I'm going over the top with this)

"How is it?" Joey asked staring at him with a strange frown.

"Nghn…" Seto only managed to utter.

"Huh? Earth to Kaiba… How is it?" Joey asked again waving a hand over the swirly eyed CEO who was swaying a little bit.

"Not… bad…" the audible reply finally came. Seto shook his head mentally as the affect of the first bite came to an end though he dreaded having to take another one. Thankfully Joey relieved him of that.

"Good… then that means you've hired yourself a chef…"

"Huh?"

"Well Mokuba did say that you haven't got a chef for 6 months so now you've hired one. You don't really need to pay me just come here whenever your hungry, neither Kaiba Corp or your mansion is too far from here. About 5 minute drive I'd say" Mokuba smiled nodding in aggreement. Seto narrowed his eyes and Mokuba now looked doubtful whether Joey's plan would fall through. "Ok… if you still have any doubts, here's another incentive… I won't tell anyone about your… cooking skills…" Seto's eyes widened and a flush of pink flooded his pale cheeks. Joey poured Mokuba some milk to calm his nerves as the poor kid had just started to hyperventilate.

"Fine… it's a deal… but I want to add something"

"What?"

"Teach me how to cook"

"PHHHTTTTT!!!!!" Mokuba spluttered and coughed his milk.

"YOU'RE KIDDING RIGHT!?!?!?" Mokuba yelled whilst Joey merely looked dumbfounded. Seto narrowed his eyes at the blonde who looked indifferent to the threat of his glare.

"Teach me how to cook" Seto repeated. Mokuba was now panicking like never before.

"Teach you how to cook? Fine… but Mokuba will be doing the teaching… " he said.

"WHAT!?!?!?!?" Mokuba screamed. "YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!!!! I THOUGHT YOU LIKED ME!!!! I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!!!!!" Seto sweat dropped from the outburst. `Am I really that bad?' Seto thought to himself.

"'You're' teaching him Mokuba… I'm not going to lecture somebody who can screw up something as simple as boiling an egg" Seto glared at him whilst Mokuba pouted and looked like about to cry. Joey rolled his eyes.

"If he cries I'm going to kill you Wheeler" Seto threatened.

"At least get him to know the basics without blowing up things… if he can pass that I'll give him a few tips. I'll give you tomorrow off"

"I'll help out too… my school has a teacher training day tomorrow… so I'll lend a hand. Ok?" Serenity announced. Joey frowned but shrugged his shoulders.

"Sure… That ok with you Kaiba?" Seto nodded. "Mokuba?" Mokuba looked around in means of escape. Joey grabbed him by the jumper and glared at the boy. "Mokuba…" he said calmly with a threatening underlayed tone. Mokuba slumped his shoulders.

"Yes chef… I'll go write my will before I go…" he cried in defeat. Seto looked about to comfort him but Mokuba slouched away crying. (A/N: Awwww… poor Mokie. >:) MUWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!)

"Good…" Joey smiled before thrusting the beef filet dish back to Seto. "Well finish that. I need to wash up and go home" Seto let out a strangled cry as he went through the dish in and the weird sensations it can produce in the equivalence of riding a death defying roller coaster with each bite.

----------------------------------------

Sam: Sorry about the angst in the middle people but I'll make up with the humour in the next chapter.

Next chapter:

SETO WILL BE DEMONSTRATING HIS CULINARY SKILLS… MUWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! MAJOR KITCHEN EXPLOSIONS HERE WE COME!!!! I'M EVIL!!! EEEEVVVVIIIIILLLLL!!!!!! MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Review me MUWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! >:)