Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ New Beginnings ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kurai: zzzzzzzz

Bakura:*kicks chair* Wake up!

Kurai: HUH?!*looks at Bakura* Wha..?

Bakura: You need to write the sequel!

Kurai: ?

Bakura: THE SEQUEL TO FORGOTTEN ANGEL!!

Kurai: ?.....Oh yeah.

Bakura: Baka -_-

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Green eyes look at the boy infront of him. Silver hair, brown eyes, pale skin- wasn't he here before? "Horus?"

"Hm?"

"Have you decided what to do with him?"

"Yes."

He stood up and cleared his throat, getting everyone's attention. The boy just watched him." I have decided to give you another chance. You have one year to make it worth something. Is that clear?"

"Do I get him back?"

Horus studied him, he heard about him, but he deserved that much."Yes. But you have one year to get him back."

"And how will I do that?"

"You'll know when you get there."

"But-" he vanished before he could finish his question. Isis sent him a questioning look," You could have let him finish, my son."

"Sorry mother. But he only has one year."

Isis rolled her eyes at her son and walk out of the room.

~*~

Its been ten years since Ryou's death. Everyone mourned for their loss, but got along with their lives later on. Malik had the toughest time letting go.

"Hey Malik."

"Hm?"

"Are you going to visit Ryou Saturday? It's going to be his birthday right?"

Malik nodded,"Yes. Are you going to Joey?"

Joey sighed,"I will. But I need to see Serenity and so do you."

Mali smiled,"I will."

Five years ago Malik had proposed to Serenity and were married soon after, much to everyone's surprise. And are now expecting their second child in just a few days. Joey was very supported of the two, much to everyone's surprise that Joey would let his baby sister marry Malik, but Mai had "talked" to him about it after the proposle.

"So, Malik," Joey started," what do you want this time? A boy or a girl?"

Malik smirk,"Which ever is good at bugging you, Joey. How's Mai and Kassie? They doing alright?" Joey sighed heavily."They're torturing me! Mai can't wait for the baby and Kassie's been asking me where babies come everyday. Its too much for one man to bare!," Joey cried, but Malik knew he was kidding.

"How's Nahkti doing, Malik? Has he seen Serenity?" Joey asked looking at the picture near Malik's computer.(AN: They're at work right now. Yes they work in the same place ^^) Malik smiled."He's doing fine. I'm taking him to see Serenity after work. He can't wait to be a big brother." Joey chuckled, "Just keep the baby away from that yami of your's. We don't need another psycho running around." Malik laughed." Don't worry Joey, I'll make sure of that."

~*Later that day*~

Malik grumbled as he walked into the house. After puting up his up his coat and shoes, he looked around for anything suspicious. The house was quiet, too quiet, Malik didn't like that. He walked around, careful not to trigger any traps that his yami and son may have set up. After making it to the living room, Malik let out a sigh of relief. Malik looked around the room for any form of life. He found two on the couch infront of the T.V.

Yami Malik was sprawled on the couch, remote in hand and a bag of chips on the carpet. Curled up on his chest was a small boy, Malik's son, Nahkti. Nahkti looked exactly like Malik, blonde hair and tanned skin. He was raped in a blue blanket with Kuribos on it. Nahkti was a complete angel, when Yami Malik wasn't with him. The two would always come up with traps for Malik, but would act as if nothing happened. But it was always Serenity that got after them, much to Malik's relief.

After watching the two sleep for a moment, he walked over and gently shook them. After getting no response he shook them harder. Nothing. 'Dammit. Why does everyone in this family a deep sleeper?' Malik thought angrily. After failing to wake the two up, Malik decided to atleast clean the room. He took the remote from his yami's hand the turned the T.V. off. Instantly the yami sprang up, waking the small body on his chest.

"Turn that back on!," Yami Malik yelled."I was watching that." Malik rolled his eyes and went over to his son, after tossing the remote back to his other self. Nahkti sat at the other end of the couch, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes trying to figure out what was going on. Malik sat down next to his son, smiling at his cute chibi acts.

"Daddy?" Nahkti asked in a quiet voice. Malik smiled and ruffled his son's hair."Yeah kiddo, it's me." Malik stood up and picked up Nahkti with ease."C'mon kid, let's go see mom." Nahkti wrapped his small arms around his father's neck,"Yay! Did the baby come? What's its name?" Malik laughed," No son, the baby didn't come yet. But hurry and get ready so we can go see your mom." Nahkti squirmed until Malik let him down. As soon as his feet touched the ground he ran to his room." Daddy! Which shirt do I wear?" Nahkti hollored.

"Any one you want, as long as it's clean," Malik answered."Ok!"

//Are you proud?//

/Ofcourse. Why?/

//Do you miss him?//

/...../

//Malik?//

/..../

//Malik, are you ok?//

/....yeah. I'm fine../

"Daddy!"

Malik snapped out his conversation with his yami and looked down at his son. Nahkti was pouting, his lavender eyes squinted in annoyance."Daddy I'm ready. Let's go see Mommy!"

Yami Malik appered out of no where, as he usually does, and lifted the chibi up with ease."Let's go see Mom, kiddo!,"he exclaimed."I got the keys." Malik glared,"How did you get those?"

"Easy," Yami Malik smirked,"I took them from you." Yami Malik and Nahkti laughed as they ran from an angry Malik.

~*~

Malik grumbled as he pushed the cart down the aisle.(sp?) Serenity had sent him out to get some ice cream and Mai wanted a few things as well, so did Yami Malik.Malik grumbled once aain as he got a pack of chocolates, hersheys, skittles, and M&M's."How much candy can three people eat?" he asked himself.

He continued to mumble things, not paying attention to where he was going. Because of his lack of attention he crashed his cart into spmeone else's."I'm sorry," Malik said quickly, looking at who's cart he had hit. "It's ok," a soft voice assured him," Nothing's broken or cracked." Malik's eyes shot wide open. He knew that voice, only one person had that exact voice.'It can't be,' he thought, 'He's dead.'

Beatiful lavender eyes met innocent brown ones.

"Ryou....?"

~~~~~~~~~~

YAY! A CLIFFIE! I'm so evil ^_^

Next time:

Is it true? Has Ryou really come back from his grave? Or is this his reincarnation? Where's Bakura?! Is he still trapped in the Ring? Is Yami Malik going to eat those M&M'S? WHERE THE HELL ARE YUGI AND KAIBA?

All these questions and more will be answered(hopeully) next time.

PLEAZE R&R!!

It makes me fell loved ~^_^~

Ja ne!^_~