Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ New Guys ❯ First Day of School, and the First Encounter (BETA VERSION) ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Nicole: Well here is chapter two of New Guys, I hope you all will like it ^_^ Well if you want a disclaimer or warning then go to the first chapter. By the way…

"Speech"

---Scene/time/setting change---

Well on the this chapter now…

Chapter Two: First Day of School and First Encounter (Beta version)

INFORMATION ABOUT WHAT GRADES THEY'RE IN… Yugi and Yami are both 17, Ryou and Bakura are both 18, and Malik and Marik are both 19. They are all in 12th grade because Yugi and Yami started a year early, and Malik and Marik started a year late, and they did that so they could be in the same grades as their brothers.

THERE WILL BE A POINT TO WHY THIS IS THE WAY IT IS LATER ON…

---In the turtle game shop---

Beep beep beep. Yugi then shot up and hit the off switch on his alarm clock. "Oh now its time to go to school again already." Yugi groaned to himself while slipping back under his covers. Yugi had just gotten to sleep again when Malik walked in.

"Come on Yugi you need to get up, Ryou is already out of the shower so you're going to have to get up and take your shower now." Malik said while ripping the covers off Yugi.

Yugi just groaned and then mumbled, "I don't feel like getting beat up by the new guys." He then hid his head under his pillow.

"You know if you don't get up, me and Ryou are going to eat all the break fest." Malik said knowing his little brother loved to eat.

"Fine… I'll get up." Yugi groaned as he dragged himself out of bed and down the hall to the bathroom so he could take his shower.

---about fifteen minutes later in the kitchen---

Ryou and Malik sat at the Kitchen table eating their cereal when Yugi came running down the stairs buttoning his shirt.

"It's about time squirt." Malik teased his younger brother.

"Shut up." Yugi said while grabbing his bowl and pouring his cereal and milk into it.

"We have to leave in five minutes for school, so you had better hurry up and eat." Ryou said amused at the way his little brother piled in his cereal.

It took Yugi about five minutes to finish his cereal. After he was done the three headed off for school, and as usual they got stares from almost everyone that saw them. The three knew why they got the looks from the people, it was because they dressed in all black. They were basically the only ones in the whole fucking town who did too.

Yugi was wearing lose black jeans, a tight buttoned long sleeved black shirt that wasn't tucked in, a black leather dog collar, and a gold chain with a gold pyramid dangling from it, it was called the millennium puzzle.

Ryou was wearing sort of lose black jeans like the ones Yugi had on, a plain long sleeved black shirt that wasn't tucked in, and a gold chain with an odd locking ring dangling from it, it was called the millennium ring.

Malik was wearing basically the same kind of black jeans as his two younger brothers were, a black tank top that was covered up by the black hoody he wore over it, he also had a golden rod that was shoved into the pocket of his hoody, it was called was millennium rod, he also had on gold bands around his lower arms, upper arms, and his neck.

The three just decided to ignore the stares they were getting like they normally do.

---the Ishtar house---

"You guys better hurry up or you'll be late for your first day of school." Yelled a somewhat angry Isis.

Just then Marik and Bakura came rushing down the stairs to find Yami at the kitchen table drinking a cup of coffee. "How do you get up so fucking early?" Marik asked with a groan.

"I'm not lazy like you two are." Yami stated back with a matter of factly tone in his voice.

"Shut up Yami." Bakura said with a growl while grabbing a piece of toast to eat.

Then Isis walked in and said, "You guys better leave for school now or you'll be late for your first day of school."

---on the sidewalk in front of the Ishtar house---

Yugi, Malik, and Ryou were just passing in front of a relatively large blue house, when suddenly three people came running out and crashed into them. When they looked up they saw themselves only they were dressed different and had a little bit different hairstyles.

The one that looked like Yugi wore lose black jeans, a tight leather shirt with buckles on the front of it, leather armbands on both of his upper arms, and a black leather dog collar just like Yugi's.

The one that looked like Malik wore lose black jeans, a tight black leather tank top, and the same jewelry Malik had on.

The one that looked like Ryou wore lose black jeans, a button up black shirt that was unbuttoned and rolled up above his elbows, and under his button up shirt was a black tank top.

The two groups of three just stared at each other for about five minutes before Yugi spoke up. "Umm… Hi, who are you guys?"

Yami was the first one to speak up for the other side. " We're new here… Who are you?"

"Well we've lived here almost all of our lives." Ryou finally finding some courage said.

"Do you guys go to Domino High School then?" Bakura asked while staring at the one who resembled him so much.

"Yeah unfortunately we do." Malik replied with a bit of disgust in his voice. He then added, " I'm guessing you would be the new guys that are going to be going to our school then right?"

"Yeah, is that a problem?" Marik said back being a bit mad at Malik's tone of voice.

By now they had all stood up and Malik had gotten in Marik's face. He then said in a dangerously low voice, "If you guys are going to be picking on my little brothers then yeah I do fucking got a problem with it."

A somewhat stunned look crossed Marik's, Yami's, and Bakura's faces. "what makes you think that we would pick on them?" Marik almost yelled demandingly at Malik.

"It's because almost every other guy at school does pick on us, and beat us up too." Yugi spoke up meekly.

Marik, Bakura, and Yami then noticed all the bruises the boys had, they seemed to be everywhere that they could see. "Do you guys all get beat up?" Yami then asked.

"No, just me and Yugi do… Malik tries to save us, but they usually gang up on him and beat him up too." Ryou spoke up in memory of what happens at least once everyday.

"Oh." Bakura said feeling sorry for the one who just spoke.

After a minute of silence Yami asked Yugi, "So your name is Yugi?"

"Yeah, what's your name?" Yugi replied.

"Yami, it's nice to meet you." Yami said gently.

Ryou then decided to speak to the one that looked like him, "My name is Ryou, what's yours?"

Bakura snorted, but then answered, "Bakura."

The four waited for Malik and Marik to introduce them selves but then never did, so Yugi spoke up while pointing at Malik, "This is Malik."

"And this is Marik." Yami replied while pointing to Marik.

While the two were being introduced, they just stood there glaring daggers into each other. Malik just happened to glace down at his watch, and when he did he realized that they had ten minutes to get to school before it started, and that that school was a mile away from where they were. At this realization Malik yelled, "Oh shit, we're going to be late for school if we don't hurry!!!"

At that all the boys took off running down the street. It was about nine tenths of a mile when Yugi and Ryou got to tired to keep running and stopped and fell to the floor trying to breath normally. Malik was the first to stop, but then the others stopped as soon as they realized Malik did. When Malik stopped he sprinted over to where his two younger brothers were. He than tried to pick them both up enough to where he could run easily and not hurt them, and then started to run again. Yami then stopped him, and took Yugi from him and then held him in his arms like a baby. When Bakura saw this he thought of taking Ryou from Malik, but he then decided against it. They all once again took off running for school. But they only had four minutes left.

---at Domino High School---

when they got there Yugi, Ryou, and Malik decided to go with Yami, Bakura, and Marik to the principles office to get their class schedules. When they got their schedules, Yugi took Yami's from him and looked at it and realized they had all the same classes. Yugi then said to Yami while pointing at his schedule, "We have all the same classes."

Ryou the took Bakura's from him and looked at it, and then turned to him and said, "We have all the same classes too." Since Ryou figured Malik wouldn't check on Marik's he took Marik's from him and he then realized Marik had the same classes that Malik does, so he spoke up, "Marik you have the same classes as Malik." He the turned to Malik and half teasingly said, "Well Malik looks like you're going to have to show Marik where all of his classes are."

Malik and Marik both growled back, which made the two glare at each other even harder.

Just than, the Principal Mr. Brown walked out and said, "Boys you all need to be getting to class now."

At that they all took off to their classes in their groups of two.

On Yugi's and Yami's way to their first class, Yugi turned to Yami and said, "Thank you for carrying me the rest of the way to school earlier."

"It was no problem Yugi." Yami replied kindly.

For Yugi and Yami, the first couple of periods went by with nothing bad happening besides getting weird looks from all the others, but they were both used to it. Oh and of course the teachers be boring as hell, but that's normal right? In the hallway right before third period though, one of the bullies that usually picked on Yugi grabbed him as he walked around the corner. The bully's name was Keith, and just when he was pulling his fist back to strike Yugi, Yami came up from behind him and grabbed his arm, twisting it so that Keith was facing him.

"Don't touch him, unless you want to have a broken backbone." Yami then said in a dangerously low voice that even made Yugi shiver a little. As for Keith, as soon as Yami let him go, he was running for his life down the hall. Yami then turned to the smaller version of him self and asked, "Are you ok Yugi?"

"Yeah, thanks to you, I am." Yugi said smiling up at the taller teen.

"It was nothing… As long as I'm here I'll never let any of them beat you up or even touch you ever again." Yami stated with complete and total honesty in his voice. Nothing else happened in their fourth or fifth period classes. Sixth period saw them heading off to lunch Yugi in the lead dragging Yami by his arm behind him.

Meanwhile, Ryou and Bakura's morning classes went pretty good. Like Yugi, Ryou had a bully, whose name was Eddie, who also tried to beat him up, but Bakura had beat the shit out of him, and then took him into the boy's bathroom and shoved his head into the toilet. Ryou thought that what Bakura did was a little extreme, but he didn't say anything about it to him. After fifth period the two headed for the lunchroom to meet the others.

As for Malik and Marik's morning classes… In first period this slutty blonde girl named Ashley Anderson kept hitting on Marik. "Listen here you stupid little blonde bitch leave me the fuck alone already, I'm not interested in you, nor will I ever be!" Marik almost screamed at her in the hall after first period, but the stupid bitch just ignored him and latched onto his arm.

Malik finally got fed up with the dumb blonde bitch, so he walked over to her and said in a low growl, "If you don't leave him alone I will hurt you."

"And just how do you plan on doing that?" Ashley said in a very snotty, snobby voice.

Malik then whipped out his millennium rod, twirled it in his fingers, and then pointed the end of it towards her, turning it into a dagger. At this, Ashley just took off running down the hallway screaming like a banshee. Malik, smirking, just stood there for a minute before he put the millennium rod back into the pocket of his hoody.

Marik on the other hand stood there until Malik tapped him on his shoulder. "Huh?" Marik said as he jumped a bit from the unexpected touch, which made Malik smirk again.

"I'm sorry I took that into my own hands but that bitch was just getting on my nerves too damn much." Malik said with a bit of a laugh in his voice.

"I could of taken care of it by myself you know." Marik said a bit angrily.

Malik just shook his head in agreement and then he left it alone. Well for the rest of their morning classes, people pretty much left them alone because they heard about the incident with that blonde Ashley Anderson.

---in the lunch room---

Yami and Yugi set in the lunchroom starting to eat their lunches at the table that was the most secluded they could find, which was the table closest to one of the corners.

As for Ryou, Bakura, Malik, and Marik, they were all in line getting their food. After the other four got their food and made their way the table, they all started talking about what all happened in their morning classes. When lunch was over, they separated into their groups of two and headed off to their afternoon classes. Luckily, no more incidents happened for the rest of the school day.

Nicole: Well there is chapter two, and I hope all you people that ever told me to make any of my fics longer are all happy now. I don't know if I'll be able to keep making chapters this long but I will try. Well please update cause I would like to have five more reviews before I update again.