Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ No Idea ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Title: No idea

Author: Shoseki

Summary: AU. Because of Jou's *very* good attitude, his father decides to send him to boarding school. He thinks that that's the worst thing that ever happened to him, but will he still think that when he has the big bad CEO as his roommate?

Notes: Story narrated from Jounichi's POV, this story is also AU, so that means that there will be small or no mention of Yu-Gi-Oh cards at all. And by the way, Jou still doesn't know Yugi and friends…yet. He will be meeting them as the story goes on, but he already knows Honda though ^_^.

Warnings: Swearing, cursing, possible ooc's, and yaoi XD (but none yet in this chapter). If yaoi is not your cup of tea, then I suggest that you hit the back button immediately.(O.o) [Weird, that kinda rhymed…] Because if you still flame me after you have read the warnings, then that means that you have Down Syndrome.

And to those of you who are still there, I hope you'll be gentle with me, it's my first shot a Yu-Gi-Oh fic. n_n;

They really are unfair I tell you, why can't they let me sleep longer. I just came from a long trip people! But I knew there was nothing I could do. Hmmm… maybe I could sneak from the window… I walk towards the window and notice something. There were…bars on the window. Okay I'm exaggerating but there were some…grills on the window. That means I could not escape. I decide to face my fate and walk to my first class…Sociology.

I came to the classroom fashionably late. I guess old habits die hard. I was never early in my other school anyway. I turn the knob and notice someone…small…writing something on the blackboard. The person hears the creaking of the doors and turns towards my direction. He looks at me then smiles.

"I believe you're Jounichi-san, yes?" I only nodded at his question. I just realized something…they speak japanese here, so that could mean that I'm still somewhere in Japan…

"Good, I'm Sugoroku-sensei. You could seat beside Kaiba-san. Kaiba-san please raise your hand."

I look around the room for "Kaiba-san" and see no other than my damn roommate. I just groaned a little and went to my new desk. This was just great, first I had to share rooms with him then I have to sit beside him first thing in the morning. Great, just great. I look around the room and glance at my "classmates". There were no girls in sight so that means that this is an all boys' school. I didn't know about that because my departure was abrupt. Heck, I don't even know my schedule yet.

Suguroku-sensei just kept on droning… and droning… don't get me wrong, he's not really that boring. I just can't understand a shit that he's talking. But if I look closer at Suguroku-sensei, I can't shake this feeling that I've seen him before. I look around the class and my eyes fall on…wait…yeah Yugi! That's it. Suguroku-sensei looks a lot like Yugi.

I look around the room after my little discovery. The guy from room 10 was also here. Even Honda and his roommate are here. I scan the room again and I see "Kaiba-san". I dunno but I suddenly had the urge to hit his pretty face.

"Damn!" I swore. Shit! I said that out loud.

"Jounichi-san, is there something wrong?" Suguroku-sensei asks with some disappointment in his eyes. I could tell that he was not pleased with my language.

Think of a lie…

"Uhm, sensei, I just remembered that I don't have a schedule yet." I said. I hope he buys it.

"Is that so? Then you could later right now and get one."

I nod again and sit on my seat. Why the hell do I always use the adjective pretty when I think of that stupid "Kaiba-san"? Is he pretty? I just frown and listen to Suguroku-sensei drone more.

I was nearly falling of my chair when I felt something. It feels like someone was looking at me. I looked around and my gaze was locked by a pair of blue eyes. Why the hell was that bastard staring at me? Do I have something on my face? I was snapped out of my trance when Suguroku-sensei clapped his hand.

"Okay, now please go to your partners and talk on what you would do for your project."

Shit! Who the hell is my partner? I didn't hear. After looking around I saw "Kaiba-san" looking at me again. So I decided to go there and show him a piece of my mind.

"What?"

"You're my partner mutt." He says.

Damn, just my luck.

"And I guess that you have no idea on what the project is about?"

I really wanted to shout at him because he was implying that I'm dumb but one look from his icy blue eyes made me shut up. I only nodded. Damn, I really should try to keep awake more often.

"Well it's about family. You tell something about yours and I tell something about mine. Then we compare. I suggest that we work on it this weekend seeing that we have classes ahead of us."

I nodded again and the bell rang. I ran out of the classroom and headed towards the secretary to get my schedule. This was really weird. Why the hell could he shut me up with just one look? And why did my father send me here? It was just like my old school. The only difference is that this school is bigger. I have finally reached the secretary's room and knocked.

A glared at the schedule in front of me. It was now night time and I'm now in my room with my roommate "Kaiba-san". And he's typing…again. All through out the day, I kept on seeing him. Why? Well it's because we shared the same schedule. I only shared one class with Honda and two with Yugi. Then when lunch time came, they were nowhere in sight. So I had to share my table with someone who was so skinny looking I was wondering if he was even fed. His name was I dunno… bones…bonz or something.

And then during the entire day, "Kaiba-san" kept on looking at me. Damn, I swear he wanted to burn a hole in me or something. I look at the back of his head and glared hoping that he'd flinch or something. I glare and glare but he's not even flinching. Heck, he's not even moving, except for those fingers of his which were typing. Damd, I'm exhausted. So I close my eyes and sleep.

"Shit!"

Damn what the hell kind of dream was that? I glance around the room a notice that my roommate was asleep. I swear this was just freaky. What I mean is [1] Why does Kaiba keep on following me even in my dreams. My whole dream was consisted of blue eyes and typing sounds. So that means they were related to him. I look at roommate again and stop the urge to suffocate him with my pillow. He just has to annoy me even when he's asleep right? Damn, if this was my father's plan to set me straight, I guess he's wrong. If I don't get out of this place soon I think he won't have problems on a rebel son. He'll have problems on a crazy son.

(~tbc?~)

[1] This was said by Jounichi in the episode where Keith the Bandit showed up. I think it was the second day of the tournament. I'm not sure if these are the exact words though. I watched it in a different language.

A/n: So how was it? Was it bad? Good? Please tell me ^_^

-->Should I continue or not? I'm not really the kind of writer who likes to continues stories even when nobody likes them.

-->Please also remember that this is my first try with a Yu-Gi-Oh fic. Sorry if I have some mistakes in here, may it be in the grammar (English is not my first language.) or in the characters. If you find any, please tell me.

--> Please tell me what you think. Feedback is greatly appreciated. ^_^

--> Sorry for the delay. I was working on another one of my pennames and I kinda forgot this one

Till next time... I hope

Zei ^_^