Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Obsessed With You ❯ Obsessed With You ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Myra and Anzu we're sitting on the park benches ,,Ready for the big game?'' Anzu asked. ,,Yeah, we are so gonna kick their asses!'' Myra said. Anzu giggled ,,Well I better get home or my ass will be kicked.'' ,,Haha, yeah I gotta go home to, my sister is in a bad mood today and I better cant get home late.'' Myra said with a sour face. They said goodbye and both went home, Myra went to the North of town and Anzu to East. When Myra had left the park she had a strange feeling someone was following her, she heart a noice and turned around but saw nothing. ,,It's just my imagination'' She thought, she didn't notice the shadow in a dark alley across the street. ,,There goes my precious… Soon she'll be mine…'' The shadow thought, it chuckled and left. ,,What was that?'' Myra whisperd, she looked at the dark alley but saw nothing. ,,Okay, that's it!'' Myra said, she picked her cellfone and called her driver. A few minutes later the limo stopped in front of her and she stept in. ,,By Ra… whats going on with me?'' Myra thought. Another few minutes later she reached the villa, she stept out of the limo and ran into the house. ,,Myra youre home!'' Kisara, Myra's 14 year old little sister said. ,,Better not go to the kitchen, Aileen is studying her maths and if you disturb her, she'll kick the hell outta you.'' Myra sighed ,,Great… great, great, great.'' She gave her little sister a hug and went to her bedroom, she let herself fall on the king-sized bed and closed her eyes. ,,Someone is following me… But who? And why?'' She thought. Tomorrow she would be playing a big tennis contest with Anzu, what if that stalker was there to? She shivered at the idea, she pulled off her clothes and pulled on her nightgown. She sat down on the bed and thought about the stalker, could it be? ,,No, no Myra don't think about him.'' She said to herself. She crawled under her sheets and fell asleep pretty fast.
 
*Dream*
 
She ran, but why did she ran? She stopped for a moment to think about that but then started running again because she felt something cold, something dark reach her. ,,You can run, but you cannot hide my dear'' It chuckled. Myra kept running, she went left, right, right again, left, right, left but then… ,,Shit, dead end!'' She said, she turned around and felt the cold again, it was coming closer. ,,No place to run now my dear.'' The shadow came closer and closer, the thing was now so close that Myra could see it's face, here eyes widend ,,No, no not you…'' she cried, tears we're streaming down her light tanned cheeks. He came a little more closer there faces now only inches apart. ,,Youre mine now… forever.'' She screamed and everything went black...
 
*End dream*
 
Myra woke up, shocked, terrified, crying and soaked from her sweat, she was breathing heavily and felt dizzy. She walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. A 17 year old girl looked back, her green eyes we're still crying and her dark brown hear, what usually looked fine, was a mess. (She is the hikari of Mana, so she looks just like her only the eyes are different.) She took off her clothes and took a shower, it had a good effect on her because she felt more relaxed when she finishd her shower. She wrapped a towel around her slim body and went back to her bedroom, when she looked at the clock she saw it was only 8.30 and she had to be at the tenniscourt at 11.30. ,,Plenty of time to get ready and go shopping or something'' She thought. She put on a white blouse and a red mini-skirt, she pulled on her black boots and went downstairs to have some breakfast. Aileen, Myra's 20 year old sister, was sitting at the table with a cup of coffee in her hands. ,,Oh, goodmorning Myra.'' She yawned when she saw her little sister. ,,I've been studying my maths all night, I think I know everything by now.'' ,,Ya think?'' Myra said, lifting an eye-brow. ,,Shut up, when is that game of yours starting?'' Aileen asked. ,,At 12, but if you want a good place, I advice you to go at 11.30.'' ,,Allright, I'm going to the gym right now and Kisara is walking the dog, we'll see you at the tenniscourt.'' Aileen said, she left the kitchen. ,,I guess I should do something to.'' Myra said to herself, she finishd her cereal and went for walk in the park. She saw Kisara with Rei, their dog, who was chasing ducks. Kisara pulled Rei away from the ducks and walked over to Myra. ,,Hey sister, what are you doing here?'' She asked. ,,Oh, I needed some fresh air.'' Myra replied. ,,I see, well I have to take Rei home, I'll see you at the tenniscourt!'' Kisara said. ,,Okay.. I'll be in town, call me if you need me.'' Myra smiled. Kisara nodded and left. Myra sighed, she looked at her watch. ,,11 o'clock, I better go home to change.'' Myra said. Suddenly she felt a familiar cold teasing her back, she turned around and again she saw nothing. She continued to walk and then she saw him, leaning against the nearest oak tree with a smirk on his face. Myra froze in fear, she backed off. ,,W-what do you want from me? Leave me alone!'' she yelled. She turned around to run away but he grabbed her by the arm and pulled her to his chest. He looked at her with cold eyes, he smirked. ,,Well well, look what I found.'' Myra swallowed ,,Go away, please.'' She saw two policemen enter the park and so did he, he let go off her arm and hissed in her ear: ,,This time you're lucky, but next time you wont be able to escape.'' Myra blinked with her eyes and suddenly he was gone. And then she started to run untill she reached the gate of her villa. She searched for her keys and opent the gate, she walked to the front door and opent it. She ran up the big stairs, changing her casual outfit into her tennis clothes. She grabbed her bag en tennisracket and called for her driver. 15 minutes later Myra reached the tenniscourt, she saw Anzu standing near the entrance waving at her. ,,Hey Myra, you ready?'' Myra nodded. ,,Let's go.'' A half hour later the game started, Myra was furious, many questions we're racing through her head. What does he wants? What have I done to him? Why is he following me? What was he planning to do at the park? After 20 minutes she and Anzu we're leading with 2-0, Myra was so furious that no ball went past her. When the game finished they won with 4-0 and could enter the semi-finals. ,,You did a great job Anzu'' Myra grinned. Anzu smirked. ,,So did you.'' They shook hands with the losing team and left to take a shower. ,,Anzu, can we talk?'' Myra asked. Anzu nodded. ,,Sure, what's on your'e mind?'' ,,I- well…`Yami-Marik has been stalking me for a few days and… I don't know what to do! I don't know what he wants, what I have done, its all so confusing.'' Myra said. Anzu looked at her. ,,Why haven't you told us?'' ,,I don't know, I knew someone was following me but I only find out a few hours ago that it was him when he sort of attacked me.'' Myra said, she looked at the floor. ,,I'll tell Yugi and the rest, he wont be bothering you anymore.'' Anzu said. ,,Thanks Anzu…'' Myra smiled, she gave Anzu a hug and she hugged her back. ,,Everything will be fine, I promise.'' An hour later the whole gang was at Myra's to discuss the problem. ,,He hasn't hurt you yet did he?'' Yami asked, Myra shook her head. She told Aileen and Kisara that they should go home for a few days. ,,Well the only thing we can do is the stay with you as most as possible.'' Yami said, they all nodded in agreement. Myra told them that they should go home and that see was save here. They argued for a moment but Myra orderd them to go home. She sat down at the large couch and relaxed.
 
*Meanwhile at the docks*
 
,,She was lucky today… But not tomorrow, tomorrow she's going to be mine.'' Marik chuckled. He walked to the window of his yacht, he looked at the big hill, which was laying in the North of Domino. A big villa with hundreds of lights was at the top of it; Myra's villa.
 
*The next day*
 
Yuugi, Honda, Jounouchi, Ryou, Anzu and Myra we're sitting at a little restaurant, laughing, talking, drinking and eating. ,,…And you know what he did?'' Jounouchi said, tears in his eyes of laughing. ,,Well what did he do?'' Honda asked, also laughing. ,,He jumped! Into the water, can you believe it?'' Jounouchi laughed. While Jounouchi, Honda, Yuugi and Ryou we're laughing their asses of, Anzu and Myra we're sitting emberassed at the corner of the table. ,,Do you know those guys?'' a waiter asked. ,,Ehh.. no we have never seen them before.'' Anzu said quickly, the waiter left with their glasses, plates and the money they had to pay. The boys calmed down after a few minutes and started talking about baseball, Myra and Anzu started talking about the latest fashion. Then suddenly 8 Rare Hunters bursted into the restaurant. ,,What the fuck are those creeps doing here!'' Jounouchi yelled. Anzu grabbed Myra by her arm and pushed her into the girls bathroom, Myra opent the window and climbed on one of the toilets, she pushed herself through the window and then helped Anzu to get through it to. ,,We're are we going?'' Anzu asked. ,,To your'e house that's the last place they'll think of.'' Myra replied. ,,And the guys?'' Anzu said. ,,Don't worry they'll be fine.'' They ran over to Anzu's house, locking all the windows and doors. ,,What do we-`' Myra started but was cut off by Anzu's cellphone. ,,Hello?'' Anzu answered. ,,We have your'e friends, if you ever wish to see them again come to the docks.'' A voice said. ,,D-don't tell me that it was about the guys.'' Myra said. ,,It was, we have to go to the docks if we ever wish to see them again.'' Anzu said. ,,Then we are going to the docks.'' Myra said. A half hour later they reached the docks. ,,I don't see anyone.'' Myra said. ,,Neither do I, maybe it was a trap…'' Anzu said. They searched a little further but still they found nothing. They sat down at a bench. ,,I really think this is a trap Myra, can we please go back. I don't even think the guys are here.'' Anzu sighed. ,,Yeah, you're right we better-`' ,,…Stay here to join us.'' Marik finished. Anzu let out a gasp and Myra's yaw droped. When she was able to speak again she said: ,,We're are the guys! ,,Not here.'' Marik answered. ,,You're lying.''Myra said, narrowing her eyes. Marik started to laugh. ,,No my dear, I'm not lying. None of you're friends are here, I just made that up to get you here.'' ,,You two bring that other girl to the cell.'' Marik sneered to two of his Rare Hunters. ,, And you're coming with me my dear.'' But Myra didn't move, she refused to go with him without a struggle. ,,Don't be so stubborn girl.'' Marik said, he grabbed her around her waist and guided her to his yacht. He roughly pushed her on a chair, Myra didn't look at him. ,,Look at me.'' Marik said but Myra didn't. He grabbed her chin so she would face him. ,,You will only make it a lot harder if you keep acting like that dear.'' He said, his face was so close that Myra could feel his breath. ,,Why… why are you doing this?'' She asked. ,,Because you belong to me princess and… you'd be such a good lover.'' Marik said. ,,I'm not some kind of whore that you can buy!'' Myra yelled. He chuckled. ,, Feisty aren't we? Well I guess I'll have to show you who's boss.'' He pulled her head back and kissed her roughly, she felt his tonque slide into her mouth. She closed her eyes, ignoring the fact that she was enjoying the kiss. Myra felt that she couldn't breathe anymore, she tried to push him away but he was too strong. When the kiss broke Myra felt dizzy, Marik looked amused. ,,Now did you get it? You'd better listen to me if you know whats good for you.'' Myra nodded, he started to caress her cheek. ,,Why are you making this so hard? I'm trying to love you and you're only struggling against me. You need to enjoy the pain and the pleasure my dear…'' he whisperd. He pulled her in a kiss again and this time he even slowed down, he moved his head to kiss her neck, Myra made a little noice. He started to unbutton her blouse, Myra pushed against his chest but it didn't had any use, he was far too strong. He pulled her from the chair and pushed her on the bed, he climbed on top of the girl, smiling at what he saw. Myra was trembling from fear and tears we're streaming down her cheeks. He pulled of his shirt and ripped of myra's blouse, then he starting kissing his way down Myra's upperbody to her lowerbody. The girl whimperd, Marik hushed her and continued kissing her. He sucked on Myra's bellybottompiercing for a moment, which caused her to whimper again, he pulled down the girls skirt. She now only wore a bra and panties, but she knew she wouldn't be wearing them soon enough. She felt his hands move to the back of her bra, opening it, he pulled the bra of and started to lick her nipples. Myra moaned. ,,No,no this isnt right I cant be enjoying this'' She thought. He unzipped his jeans and pulled it off. ,,Now we're equal.'' He whisperd in her ear, he lowerd himself to the girls lowerbody and started to pull down her panties, Myra swallowed. He exposed his own underwear and positioned himself, she closed her eyes, she didn't wanted to see this. But her eyes flew open when he entered her. She let out a moan of pleasure and pain, Marik couldn't either supress a sound. ,,God, she's tight! I'm going to try this again.'' He thought with a smirk. Myra just got used to the rhythm when he started pounding into her on a very fast way. ,,Please make it stop, I cant take it anymore'' She begged in her thoughts. She felt he was nearing his climax, which made him slow down a little. He climaxed inside of her, what made her nauseous. ,,That wasn't so bad now was it?'' Marik said when he caught his breath again, Myra didn't respond, she was still shocked of what happened. ,,You'll need to rest.'' He said, he pulled the sheets over her and kissed her on the forhead. Myra comforted herself against his chest and closed her eyes, she fell asleep immidiatly.
 
*A few hours later*
 
,,I'll let you two go home to get some clothes and stuff. Then you're coming back and I'll tell you whats going to happen.'' Marik said. The girls nodded and walked away. ,,And if you two wont be back in one hour…'' ,,Lets not think about that.'' Anzu sighed. Suddenly Myra grabt Anzu's hand and started to run. ,,Why are we running Myra?'' Anzu asked. ,,Because we need to get some clothes and warn the guys, then we are flying over to Egypt.'' Myra replied. ,,Why Egypt?'' Anzu asked. ,,We'll be save there and there's something I have to do.''
 
*An hour later at the Domino Airport*
 
,,When is our plane leaving?'' Yuugi asked. ,,In 2 hours, I hope we already left if they find out where we're heading for.'' Myra said. ,,Don't worry, they wont mess with us here. The place is loaded with security!'' Jounouchi said. Myra smiled. ,,Lets get something to eat I'm starving!'' They walked to a pizza stand and ordered some food. A half an hour later they went to the gate to enter the plane. ,,Crap, look who are here!'' Ryou yelled, they all turned around to see who was there. ,,Rare Hunters…'' Honda groaned. ,,Come on run!'' Anzu screeched. They run through the gate with Rare Hunters following them. When they had to give their tickets, they started to panick, the Rare Hunters we're now very close. ,,Welcome a board of Arabian Airline's please walk-`' ,,Thanks, bye'' The gang said. ,,I'm sorry gentleman but I'm afraid I cant let you enter without tickets, would you please return to the main hall. Otherwise I have to call security. ,,HA, TAKE THAT CREEPS!'' Jounouchi yelled. The gang: *Sweatdrops* A half hour later they left Domino and they head for Cairo. ,,Hows Myra?'' Ryou asked. ,,She's sleeping.'' Yuugi answered. ,,What did he do to her?'' Ryou asked. ,,Marik raped here…'' Anzu said. ,,He did what?!'' Honda and Jounouchi said. ,,He raped here, I don't see any bruises or wounds luckily.'' Anzu repeated. ,,You think she will be okay?'' Yuugi asked. ,,Ofcourse! Myra is a tough girl Yuugi, look at Battle City, I've never see a girl fight so hard.'' Jounouchi said, Anzu gasped. ,,Battle City! I thought Malik had got rid of his Yami there!'' ,,You're right Anzu we have to see Isis and ask her what happened. `' Yuugi said. 6 hours later they reached Cairo. ,,You know where Isis lives Myra?'' ,,Yes follow me it's just a few blocks away.'' When they reached Isis house, Malik was the one who opend the door. ,,Pharaoh?'' he said. ,,Could we talk to Isis Malik?'' Yami said. ,,Ofcourse come in.'' Malik said. ,,Pharaoh! How good to see you again, what can I do for you.?'' ,,We want to know what happened the past months.'' Yami replied. There fell a silence. ,,Why… why do you want to know that Pharaoh?'' Isis asked. ,,Because Marik stalked and raped Myra.'' Yami said. ,,What?!'' Malik said. ,,That filthy bastard, I'm going to kill him!'' ,,Malik calm down, violence wont solve this.'' Isis said shocked. ,,I know, but it feels good.'' Malik said. Isis opend her mouth to react but Myra said: ,,It's okay Isis, he can kill him if he wants to…'' Malik looked at her and said: ,,What did he do to you Myra?'' ,,Well... h-he stalked me f-for a few days…'' Myra said, she started to cry, Malik put an arm around her and hushed her. ,,And then w-we we're sitting in a restaurant and some Rare Hunters came there to, Anzu and I escaped but I don't know what happened to you guys, anyway Anzu and I went to Anzu's when someone called Anzu on her cellphone, he said that he had the guys and if we ever wished to see them again we had to go to the docks. When we came there he said he maded it up that he had kidnapped the guys to just get me there, two Rare Hunters took Anzu to a cell and well Marik took me to his yacht and then h-he… he raped me. A few hours later he said we could get some clothes wich we did but we didn't return to the docks but we went to Egypt.'' Myra started to cry again and Malik pulled her into a warm embrace. ,,Shhh, its okay.'' He hushed.