Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Of Dragonballs and Duel Monsters - Omake Special ❯ Glomp ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Title: Of Dragonballs and Duel Monsters - Omake Special
Chapter: 1/?
Author: Murasaki Rose
Beta: none
Genre: Alternate Universe/Crossover/Comedy
Rating: PG
Spoilers: None
Warnings: None
Pairings: None
Disclaimer:  Here we go. Yu-Gi-Oh and all it's characters are the property of Kazuki Takahashi, Shueisha, Konami, Toei, and unfortunately, 4 Kids Entertainment. Dragonball, Dragonball Z, and Dragonball GT are all the property of Akira Toriyama, Bird Studio, Toei Animation, and Funimation Inc.  In other words, I don't own any of them and I'm not making any money off of this, I'm just a fangirl having some fun.  However, Jianu, her family, all other OCs in this story, and the Dragonball Guardian idea are mine.  If you'd like to borrow them, please ask me first and give proper credit.

AN: "text" = speech, 'text' = thought, ((text)) = telepathy, /text/ = hikari to yami mindlink, (/text/) = yami to hikari mindlink, #text# = English

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Omake 1 - Glomp

Summary:  Sometimes you CAN be too cute.

x-x-x-x

"Yugi-kun?"

"Hmm?"

"Why is your cousin staring at us like that?"  Ryou asked worriedly, he'd never seen Jianu make that particular expression before, but for some reason it seemed vaguely familiar.

Next to Yugi, Hanasaki looked up from his Zombire comic to glance at back at the tall girl before focusing on Yugi.

Tearing his attention away from his gaming magazine, Yugi looked over at the tall teen to see what Ryou was talking about.  He had a sneaking suspicion that  . . . yep.  Her large blue-gray eyes had gone all round and sparkly, her hands were clasped together in front of her chest, and she was smiling.

Sighing, Yugi put his magazine down and turned back to his friends, "Just relax and go with it guys."

"Go with what?"

Before Yugi could answer, the girl in question made a sudden squeal of "Kawaii! (1)" and swept all three teens into her arms, cuddling them like one would a cherished stuffed animal.  Ryou and Hanasaki's eyes nearly doubled in surprise while Yugi, long since used to Jianu's quirks, simply wore a look of tired resignation.  (As for the rest of their class, they barely spared the oddity more than a quick glance before resuming their own conversations.)

Just as Yugi was about to ask Jonouchi to hand him his binder, Jianu released them and grinned apologetically.

"Gomen yo (2), I just . . . couldn't resist it any more!" she said, a sheepish expression on her face.

Though a bit shaken, a blushing Ryou recovered enough to inquire, "Resist what?"

Biting her bottom lip and scuffing the floor with the toe of her shoe, Jianu finally murmured, "You guys are just too cute."

"We're what?"

"Cute, Bakura-kun.  As in:   glompably, stuffed animal kind of cute," Yugi explained, rolling his eyes at his impulsive cousin.

Hanasaki turned beet-red and Ryou blinked in surprise, his face flushing again. "Th-this isn't g-going to happen often, is it?"

"Nah, I think I've got it out of my system," the tall teen attempted to reassure him, "If you don't believe me ask Yugi."

Yugi groaned and covered his face with one hand, "Some days, I can't believe we're related," he muttered in frustration, Yami no Yugi laughing quietly through their link.

-

8/30/04
    edited:  August 03, 2009

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

1- cute, adorable

2- (I'm) sorry ~ informal