Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Of Dragonballs and Duel Monsters - Omake Special ❯ Poke ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Title: Of Dragonballs and Duel Monsters - Omake Special
Chapter: 2/?
Author: Murasaki Rose
Beta: none
Genre: Alternate Universe/Crossover/Comedy
Rating: PG
Spoilers: None
Warnings: None
Pairings: None
Disclaimer:  Here we go. Yu-Gi-Oh and all it's characters are the property of Kazuki Takahashi, Shueisha, Konami, Toei, and unfortunately, 4 Kids Entertainment. Dragonball, Dragonball Z, and Dragonball GT are all the property of Akira Toriyama, Bird Studio, Toei Animation, and Funimation Inc.  In other words, I don't own any of them and I'm not making any money off of this, I'm just a fangirl having some fun.  However, Jianu, her family, all other OCs in this story, and the Dragonball Guardian idea are mine.  If you'd like to borrow them, please ask me first and give proper credit.
AN: "text" = speech, 'text' = thought, ((text)) = telepathy, /text/ = hikari to yami mindlink, (/text/) = yami to hikari mindlink, #text# = English

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Omake 2 - Poke

Summary:  Kaiba's got a problem.

x-x-x-x

'What the- no, it couldn't have been--'

Poke

'Kreiger.'

Poke

'What is her problem?!  Hmm, she's Mutou's cousin . . . perhaps mental instability runs in the fami--'

Poke

'Ignore her.  She just wants a reaction.'

Poke

'I am NOT giving in.  If she wants to be childish and immature, that's her damn problem.'

Poke

'Just ignore her.  She can't possibly keep it up all day-'

Poke

'Can she?'

Poke

'Kami (1), she's obnoxious.'

Poke

'She'll probably only do this until lunchtime.'

Poke

'How long away is lunch?'

Poke

'Oh kami, over an hour.'

Poke

'Good, sensei (2)'s called on her. That'll teach you not to--'

Poke

'Dammit.  Apparently she can multi-task too.'

Poke

A-f-t-e-r--L-u-n-c-h

'Why am I here again?  Oh yes, legal proof of education.  Damn techni-'

Poke

'Don't react.  Don't react.  Don't React.  DON'T REACT.  That's just-'

Poke

'-what she wants.'

Poke

'Somehow, someway, I WILL get back at her for this.'

Poke

'Just not today.'

Poke

'Or ANY day she'll know it was in response to this-'

Poke

'immature behavior.'

Poke

'Is the day over yet?'

Poke

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

The gentle bell tones signalling the end of the day chimed and Kaiba Seto could not have been happier.  Calmly and quickly packing his things, the teenage CEO left the room without sparing his tormentor so much as a glance.  He really should have.

Kreiger Jianu stared after him with a look of complete disbelief on her face.

"What's wrong Jianu-chan?" Yugi asked, concerned with his cousin's odd expression.

Jianu sighed and ran her fingers through her jagged blond bangs, "He's gonna be tougher than I thought."

Okaaayy.  Now he was confused.  "Nani (3)?" he asked, staring oddly at her.

"I spent all day, ALL DAY poking him in the back with my pencil eraser and got NO response.  Nothing.  Nada.  Zip.  Zero.  Zilch."

"Zilch?"

"Yugi, you're missing the point!  He didn't react at all!!" she cried in frustration, throwing her hands up for emphasis.

"And this means . . ?"

Jianu grinned evilly, "I'm just going to have to try harder."

Yugi blanched, " I not sure the school will be able to survive it."

-

10/12/04
    edited:  August 03, 2009

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

1- god

2 - teacher

3 - what

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o