Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Of Dragonballs and Duel Monsters - Omake Special ❯ Balls ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Title: Of Dragonballs and Duel Monsters - Omake Special
Chapter: 3/?
Author: Murasaki Rose
Beta: none
Genre: Alternate Universe/Crossover/Comedy
Rating: PG
Spoilers: None
Warnings: None
Pairings: None
Disclaimer:  Here we go. Yu-Gi-Oh and all it's characters are the property of Kazuki Takahashi, Shueisha, Konami, Toei, and unfortunately, 4 Kids Entertainment. Dragonball, Dragonball Z, and Dragonball GT are all the property of Akira Toriyama, Bird Studio, Toei Animation, and Funimation Inc.  In other words, I don't own any of them and I'm not making any money off of this, I'm just a fangirl having some fun.  However, Jianu, her family, all other OCs in this story, and the Dragonball Guardian idea are mine.  If you'd like to borrow them, please ask me first and give proper credit.

AN: "text" = speech, 'text' = thought, ((text)) = telepathy, /text/ = hikari to yami mindlink, (/text/) = yami to hikari mindlink, #text# = English

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Omake 3  - Balls

Summary:  Banzai!

x-x-x-x

It was the end of a typical day for the students of Domino High and now most were rushing off to their assorted after-school clubs or were working diligently at their classroom clean-up duties.  Seto Kaiba was not one of these students.

Having no time for clubs and not having classroom duty that day, the teenage CEO was making a quick stop at his locker before he left to spend a couple hours at the office.  He really should have skipped his locker.   As soon as they had a wide enough gap to escape a cascade of ping-pong balls poured from his locker like water.

Watching the little white balls bounce between the walls and down the hallway, the brunet teen growled out a single word, "Kreiger."  How she'd gotten into his locker without him knowing, and where in the hell she'd gotten so many ping-pong balls, he didn't know.

Pushing thoughts of revenge aside until later, Kaiba dropped off his books as planned and headed towards the shoe lockers, unaware of the laughing blue-gray eyes watching him.

x-x-x-x-x

"You have a death wish, don't you?" Yugi asked his cousin as the two teens picked up the evidence of her latest prank.

Shaking her head, Jianu snickered softly before answering, "Nah.  I haven't done anything "really" bad to him.  I'm just annoying the hell out of him."

Sighing, Yugi tossed a ping-pong ball at her head, "You're nuts."

"Maaaayyybe."

-

09/19/06
    edited:  August 03, 2009

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o