Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Office Supplies ❯ ch. 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Akio- *gasps* I have totally neglected this fic! Unfortunately though, there’s not much of a story line to go by. *sighs* That’s my own fault I guess. Well, I don’t own YGO. SO ON W/ THE FIC!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yami- *walking with Ryou and Bakura*

Bakura- Why are you carrying around a pen?

Yami- ^-^ It’s my new girlfriend! Her name is Penny! ..Penny says “hi”.

Bakura- Whatever.

Ryou- ^-^;;

Yami- *quiet and suddenly gasps* WHAT?!

Bakura and Ryou- *jump* What!? What was it!?

Yami- *voice cracking as he’s on the verge of tears* She says Bakura is dead sexy-

Bakura- *smirks* Can’t disagree with that.

Yami- -and she also says that’s she’s dumping me for you!!

Bakura- o O I don’t know whether to be disturbed or to laugh at you because a pen dumped you. Meh.. I’m so confused!!

Yami- o O Penny’s a boy.

Bakura- *jaw drops* So it’s a gay pen who likes me?!

Yami- *nods numbly*

Bakura- …Waita minute! Penny is an inanimate object! It can’t like me and it can’t be gay!

Yami- What on earth are you babbling about? Obviously Penny is alive. Right, Ryou?

Ryou- ^-^;; Can I just stay out of this one?

Bakura and Yami- NO!

Ryou- ; ; You don’t have to yell.

~

Yugi- My “Yami’s being an idiot” senses are tingling! That way!

Seto- *holding a frying pan* Lead the way!

~

Marik- ^_^ Yay for power tools!

Malik- *sighs happily* They’re so much fun. Now, we should probably clean this up before Isis sees.

Marik and Malik- *look at each other* HAHAHAHAHA! RIGHT! US CLEAN!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Marik- Hey, do you want to go see a movie?

Malik- Only if we can throw popcorn at the scene and yell “THAT DIDN’T HAPPEN IN THE BOOK!!”

Marik- …Malik, you don’t read.

Malik- No one said I had to read to yell that.

Marik- …LET’S GO TO THE MOVIES! ^-^

~At the Movies…~

Malik- *yelling at the guy at the snack bar* I SPECIFICALLY asked for none of these little puffy things. *holding a piece of popcorn*

Snack Guy- Uh, no you didn’t.

Malik- But the customer is ALWAYS right.

Snack Guy- *sighs* Fine, I’ll get you a bag of kernels…*walks off in a huff*

Malik- *grins at Marik who is a register down*

Marik- I’ll have a hot dog- no wait, I want nachos… Actually, popcorn sounds good too. Or do I want candy? Mmm…. Candy…. ^-^ I’ll take a large popcorn with nacho cheese and ketchup.

Snack Girl- o O Um, anything else?

Marik- YES! I want a large Mr. Pibb and Skittles!!

Snack Girl- Ok, is that all?

Marik- Perhaps your phone number? *leaning on the counter winking*

Snack Girl- - -# Here’s your popcorn concoction and your sugar buzz. That’ll be $12.50.

Marik- ^-^ Ok! *hands her a five and a ten and winks again* Keep the change, doll.

Snack Girl- -_-#### *looks like she wants to punch him and says through clenched teeth* Thank you very much sir, and please, come again.

Marik- Oh, I will. *wink wink*

Snack Girl- *groans and bangs her head on the counter*

Malik- ..Why are you giving me all these stupid little kernel things?

Snack Guy- Because you asked for them.

Malik- No I didn’t. I said I want popcorn.

Snack Guy- You told me you didn’t want any of the little “puff things”!!

Malik- *sighs* Look, if you’re going to insist on being difficult, I’ll just take both and save us both a headache.

Snack Guy- Ok… Do you want anything to drink with that?

Malik- ^-^ A large Mr. Pibb!

Snack Guy- *mutters* Like you need the sugar…

Malik- What was that?

Snack Guy- ^-^;; Nothing. Here’s your soda. That will be $10.50.

Malik- *gives him money and walks off*

Marik- Did you get your stuff?

Malik- Yup! ..Ew, what the heck is that?

Marik- Ummm… Popcorn, nacho cheese, and ketchup. …Is that a bag of kernels?

Malik- YUP!

Marik- Nice.

Malik- Shall we go find our seats?

Marik- Smack dab up front?

Malik- You know it.

Marik- TO THE THEATRE!