Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Painful Debt ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Paiful Debt

Note: Thank-you to all my wonderful reviewers! Now, I am going to respond!

Raven: Oh joy.

ChaosDragon: Shut up.

gothatheart/holo: Yea, I just LOVE to torture Yugi...and I plan to kill/maim Kaiba later.

Son Cara: Here's an update! ^-^ Yea! Go me! (Raven: -.-;)

Ryoko-chan: Glad you like. I LOVE YOUR FIC! I review on AFF.net unless my computer is a jerk and crashes... -.- *glares at internet*

Yoshimi: Actually I got another idea for the hair. Thanks for the sugestions anyways! And THANKS 4 the review.

Sailor Anime: Yes. He is. Glad you like it! ^-^

Tuki Mutou: THANKIES!!! Glad you like it!

Raven: Done?

ChaosDragon: Yea.

Raven: Now, onto chapter 1! (last was the prologue)

ChaosDragon: Warning: Rape/Lemon in this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yugi walked away from the Kaiba mansion slowly. He couldn't believe what Kaiba had asked for. `My body...how could he? Now no one will ever want to be with me...and not only will he-but Yami will to. But what else can I do? I have to do this, for grandpa. I have too...'

Yugi reached the game shop and walked in. He saw Yami, Joey, Tea and Tristan talking. He also saw Ryou and Bakura, but instead of talking they were making out. `How I envy them. The one I love is already taken, and soon he will probably be RAPEING me! I hate my life.' Yugi thought miserably. He turned and climbed the stairs before the others noticed that he was there, tears running down his cheeks.

~~Six o'clock~~

`Oh god. It's six and here I am, right outside the Kaiba mansion. Dear Lord, if you're merciful, please just kill me now...hmm...no lightning bolts. DAMN!'

"Yugi, how nice to see you, come in." Kaiba smirked as he led the young duelist in. He quickly strode to a room at the far end of the mansion. Yugi hesitantly walked in, followed by Kaiba. The CEO then locked the door and turned to Yugi with his lust-filled eyes. "Now the game begins."

~~LEMON! LEMON! LEMON!~~

He pushed Yugi on the bed and quickly tore off the trembling teenager's shirt and jacket. He reached under the pillow and pulled out a coarse rope, quickly binding Yugi's hands to the headboard. He smirked as he noted the growing fear in the duelist's eyes growing. Kaiba then kissed Yugi, a hard, lust-filled kiss. He pushed his tongue against Yugi's lips and they opened in surprise. His tongue explored Yugi's mouth. Finally he had to pull away to breath. He smiled cruelly as he slowly pulled off Yugi's pants, leaving him only in his boxers. Yugi started to cry and Kaiba, seeing this, licked up the tears. Yugi squirmed and was rewarded with a slap across the cheek, causing him to cry out. "Shut-up whore" Kaiba sneered. He moved his hands to Yugi's boxers, and pulled them off slowly. He looked over Yugi and smiled darkly. Yugi shuttered.

Kaiba quickly shed his shirt, pants and boxers, next, grinning wolfishly at Yugi, he started to straddle him, his arousal plainly evident. Yugi shuttered as Kaiba started moving his hands around the young boy, and almost cried with shame as he felt himself growing hard. Kaiba smirked as Yugi closed his eyes, trying not to cry.

Soon after he closed his eyes he felt Kaiba move. He shuttered and felt something press against his lips. He almost cried again, knowing what it was. "Take it." The billionaire demanded in an emotionless tone. Yugi compiled, tears of angst running down his face. "Suck" Kaiba commanded, and Yugi unwillingly did. He didn't have a choice. He shuttered as he began to suck on Kaiba's length, and then felt Kaiba grip his hair. Kaiba started to thrust into Yugi's mouth, causing the shorted of the two to whimper in pain and fear. Yugi was getting dizzy from it all when a warm, salty fluid filled his mouth, forcing him to swallow. He did, coughing and sputtering as Kaiba withdrew and smirked.

Yugi sighed as Kaiba stared at him. `At least this torturer is over for tonight.' His relief didn't last long, when Kaiba, as if reading his thoughts, looked him in the eye and sneered, "You think this is over?" He then got off the bed and moved. Yugi had a rough idea of what was going to happen and didn't like where his thoughts were going. He had seen Kaiba growing hard again as the older teen had looked at him and was fearful on what he would do.

Suddenly, without any warning, preparation or lubricant, the CEO thrust into Yugi, causing him to cry out. Kaiba started thrusting roughly into Yugi, each time causing him more pain. Yugi felt like he was being ripped apart from the inside as Kaiba thrust into him again and again, harder and harder. Finally, after what seemed to Yugi hours of torturer, Kaiba released again. He slowly pulled out of Yugi and left to take a shower.

~~END OF LEMON! SAFE TO LOOK NOW!~~

`Oh god...it hurts so much. Why? Why did this have to happen to me? Why did you get sick grandpa? Why?' Yugi though as tears ran down his pale face.

Kaiba reappeared fifteen minuets later. "Take a shower and get home." He stated calmly. He then untied Yugi and left. Yugi whimpered as he sat up, feeling sore after the session with Kaiba. He dully noticed that his wrists were raw as he slowly and painfully limped to the bathroom.

~~TBC~~

ChaosDragon: *looks around* Well?

Raven: It was fine!

ChaosDragon: I hope so...it was my first one...

Raven: You've only said so 5000 times!

ChaosDragon: Not that many!

Raven: Whatever. *turns to reviewers* REVIEW! NOW!

ChaosDragon: Please?